We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
ckm's avatar

Problems with database structure after upgrading Expression Engine from v4 to v7

I updated the version using the official documentation. After the upgrade, the database…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by jamescarrion   ·   1007 views   ·   2 replies

John Holt's avatar

Merging 2 Existing sites into MSM

We currently have 2 news sites running on separate instances of Expression Engine. I want…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by   ·   1081 views   ·   1 replies

fanderson's avatar

Email contact form not sending radio button and other input values

I built a basic email contact form following the instructions in the Docs. The form sends…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1165 views   ·   1 replies

fanderson's avatar

Email contact form not sending radio button and other input values

I build a basic email contact form following the instructions in the Docs. The form sends…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by MHS_Durham   ·   1449 views   ·   3 replies

Stoelting's avatar

Need to transfer an email address through a link to a contact form

I have a page listing weekly events offered by multiple hosts. The host’s email address…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   2783 views   ·   6 replies

searchdusoleil's avatar

Site suddenly gives error when logging in

A client site has started giving this error when logging in and the web hosting company…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by searchdusoleil   ·   5054 views   ·   7 replies

BenCorn's avatar

Forgotten Password form not sending an email

I am trying to set up the forgetten password form - but it is not sending an email to the…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by deanstover   ·   1354 views   ·   3 replies

Stoelting's avatar

Delete inactive blogs

My site has several inactive blogs. Each has its own template, channel and entries. How do…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1411 views   ·   2 replies

netdoctor's avatar

Weird encoding on control panel for a specific user

Build is When a user (specific) logs into the control panel they are instantly greeted…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by netdoctor   ·   1446 views   ·   1 replies

BenCorn's avatar

Membership

I have done extensive searches but have never found a good overview of how to use the…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   5157 views   ·   7 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Pro Search - How do I show the category

From Slack I have a page of entries that I have the category filter available on. When…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Jacobjsdhfg   ·   1861 views   ·   3 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Importing an old EE db: [ERROR in query 296] Row size too large

From Slack. If you’re moving a database from server to server, especially a database…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by From EE Slack   ·   1387 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Error syncing an image directory: ExpressionEngine\Dependency\League\Flysystem\CorruptedPathDetected

From Slack: EE 7.3.14 I’m trying to sync an image directory that has about 3500…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by deanstover   ·   2491 views   ·   2 replies

Torch's avatar

How to show a list of all files within a directory as well as sub directories

I’m using the native file manager. I have a folder the has multiple sub directories…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Torch   ·   871 views   ·   2 replies

wagonheart's avatar

Learning Twig coming from Stash

I’m starting a new project and thought i’d try twig. I’ve been using…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Dillan2314   ·   2033 views   ·   5 replies

Mark Xigen's avatar

Define a redis database

Hi, Using EE7 (with coilpack). I have multiple EE7 installs on a single server (staging…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by gymitat   ·   1678 views   ·   4 replies

Beth's avatar

Locked out - Multi-Factor Authentication not accepting my codes

Hello! I set up multi-factor authorization. It worked a couple times and now it…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by From EE Slack   ·   908 views   ·   1 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

Detour Add-on not working

EE 7.3.14 Detour 3.0.2 Redirects are not working at all Redirects are properly formatted…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1040 views   ·   1 replies

Notauser's avatar

Formatting issue with HTML emails and 365 smtp adding = in middle of word.

Hello We have 3rd party using expressionengine to send emails. These are configured to use…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Notauser   ·   2438 views   ·   8 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

htaccess strip "index_php?"

Sorry about accidental multiple posts…I can’t even access those now trying to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Wavicujjoys   ·   6323 views   ·   8 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

.htaccess file - stripping out "index_php?"

My htaccess code removes “index.php” from urls but it’s supposed to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by neha   ·   1062 views   ·   3 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

.htaccess file - stripping out "index_php?"

My htaccess code removes “index.php” from urls but it’s supposed to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by creativearc   ·   1488 views   ·   1 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

.htaccess file - stripping out "index_php?"

My htaccess code removes “index.php” from urls but it’s supposed to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by fensterbaby   ·   1346 views   ·   0 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Having trouble using .env files with EE

I’m currently trying to setup ExpressionEngine to run off environment files as per…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by David O'Neill   ·   1141 views   ·   2 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

SEO Lite (pro) ---- home page fields not updating

EE 7.3.14 SEO Lite 2.2.2 Seems to be working except on home page. Some field values show…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by smithloo   ·   4345 views   ·   8 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

Intermittent Issue: pages take 30-40 seconds to load

I have been having an intermittent problem that only started after upgrading a site to EE…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   1675 views   ·   3 replies

pelluche's avatar

Passing rich text as an embed variable safely?

I have content that breaks on the frontend whenever my rich text field has a single or…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   7418 views   ·   10 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Upgrade from 7.3.8 to 7.3.14 gets stuck on 'Running updates for 7.3.9'

I am having a problem upgrading EE from v7.3.8 to 7.3.14. When I click on the upgrade…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by From EE Slack   ·   1452 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

In the CP, the EE Version says I'm current, but I'm not?

From Slack: I have a EE5.4.3 saying it’s >Up to date! I’ve seen that in the past…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by jelle   ·   1427 views   ·   2 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

I'm logged in, but conditionals say I'm not!

This came up in a private chat. You’re logged into the control panel, you put a…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by jaimeramirez   ·   1718 views   ·   1 replies

First 6 7 8 9 10 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.