We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
IdeaFarm's avatar

Pro License Attached - Site not seeing it

Upgraded site to Pro. Did all the things/ steps. Site still isn’t reading as Pro.…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by IdeaFarm   ·   896 views   ·   1 replies

DB47's avatar

Does Expression Engine support integration with HubSpot?

Does Expression Engine support integration with HubSpot? If not, I assume that the only…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Russ K.   ·   1144 views   ·   2 replies

Andrei Curelaru's avatar

How do I trust again my beloved EE?

I love EE, since many years, used it for client projects back in the day when it was $300…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Mandarax   ·   1879 views   ·   5 replies

gylfisteinn's avatar

SQL error on Update Indexes in Assets.

Hi, has anyone expirienced this?Just moved a site to another server. Files appear in File…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by gylfisteinn   ·   1501 views   ·   2 replies

devaung's avatar

How Do I upload My own addon to ee addons page

I’m looking to upload an addon to the EE Addon Store and I could use some guidance…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   1511 views   ·   2 replies

's avatar

Cant get image to display when sharing to Facebook with "og:image" property within entry tag

I have my “og:image” property within entry tag like this…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by   ·   3209 views   ·   5 replies

jeffmace's avatar

How Can I Setup SSO between ExpressionEngine and Invision Power Board Forums (IPB)

I have a sizable community already in IPB, I would like to create more content and use EE.…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by jeffmace   ·   3365 views   ·   5 replies

mduffy's avatar

First Time transferring Expression Engine site to cPanel

Hello, I am currently migrating my Expression Engine website onto my cPanel server and I…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by vw000   ·   1149 views   ·   3 replies

rtixweb's avatar

After upgrade from v3 to v5, stuck on "update complete" screen and can't access admin areas

I just updated my site from v3.3 to 5.4.3. It went mostly without issue, and I arrived at…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by rtixweb   ·   3641 views   ·   1 replies

Nelly's avatar

Insecure form action in EE's contact form

Hi! I’m having trouble with a form that uses EE’s contact form tag. In the…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Bryan   ·   871 views   ·   3 replies

Flacksmith's avatar

How to change the channel that an entry is assigned to?

It seems like I used to be able to select an entry in the entries list, and change or edit…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by Kate Bishop   ·   1009 views   ·   3 replies

Kub22ISD's avatar

Clone an Entry

I successfully cloned 22 entries yesterday and 15 more this morning. Then I started to get…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   2218 views   ·   6 replies

Nelly's avatar

"This form has expired" error in CP, in only ONE template.

Hi! I am getting the dreaded Error: This form has expired. Please refresh and try again.…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Nelly   ·   1035 views   ·   2 replies

NeilC's avatar

Commenting for this entry has expired

I’m not sure when it started, maybe after upgrading to 6.4.11, but all of my blog…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by drebitto9   ·   2664 views   ·   8 replies

clifw's avatar

Template Routes with mutliple segments

Hi, We’re using template routes for news article routing: Channel: News. Template…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by JCOGS Design   ·   1892 views   ·   2 replies

rtixweb's avatar

Trying to understand EE routing/templating

I’m just barely getting started with EE and I’ve been thrown in the deep end…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by rtixweb   ·   2676 views   ·   4 replies

rtixweb's avatar

EE3 control panel shows as blank page

I’ve inherited a very old, very large intranet site running EE 3.3.3. Everything…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Russ K.   ·   3286 views   ·   5 replies

Yuu's avatar

Can't find any templates - cannot edit header or footer

New poster here, hello everybody! For a non-profit organisation that has its own website I…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by karlosb   ·   28585 views   ·   11 replies

James White's avatar

Pro Search Pagination Search Result Display

Hi, I’m having issues using EE’s Pro Search, and I am trying to display the results…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by James White   ·   4012 views   ·   7 replies

zm1210's avatar

Change how "message templates" work

Hello, I was testing ExpressionEngine long time ago and there’s one thing I do not…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by MarioF   ·   1431 views   ·   2 replies

clifw's avatar

Pro Search, Structue and Fluid Fields

Hi, We’re unsure how accomplish the following: 1] Pro search has auto_path available…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by MancyHenry   ·   1086 views   ·   3 replies

adlur's avatar

Pending role issue / bug

When a user creates a new profile they are added to the primary role “Pending”…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by adlur   ·   1390 views   ·   2 replies

Marco Dulog's avatar

How do I configure ExpressionEngine to use Amazon ElastiCache?

Hello All, Hopefully, I’m posting this ok as this is my first time. I didn’t…

How Do I?   Latest: about 3 years ago by jamessmoke   ·   952 views   ·   2 replies

tomtom80's avatar

Pro Search - orderby issues

Can anyone help me wrap my head around the pro_search features for sorting and ordering? I…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by magdalenapopp   ·   763 views   ·   2 replies

Katy's avatar

Upgrading from 2.6.1

I’m moving to a new web host and I’m super nervous about moving my blog.…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   1109 views   ·   2 replies

IdeaFarm's avatar

Upgrading from 4.3.x to 7

Losing it. I don’t control the server. Client needs to upgrade two sites EE from 4…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by IdeaFarm   ·   1961 views   ·   4 replies

TC-uk's avatar

Saving template redirects to homepage (without saving template)

We experienced this issue with the previous version of EE (6.0.1), where saving any…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 months ago by Emanda   ·   1847 views   ·   12 replies

2op's avatar

Weird characters on emails send using Outlook 365 SMTP

I’m having an issue regarding some weird characters appearing on the emails received…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by 2op   ·   1171 views   ·   0 replies

avori's avatar

Deprecated warnings after upgrading PHP to 8.2

Hello everyone, I am getting these depreciated warnings on my blog entry pages after…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by avori   ·   2678 views   ·   4 replies

tomtom80's avatar

Embedded Template not rendering

Hello helpful EE community, so I am working in EE7. Thanks for any help in advance.…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by tomtom80   ·   1212 views   ·   2 replies

First 8 9 10 11 12 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.