We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
avori's avatar

Encrypt.php Not Found - Namecheap

Hello, Is anyone else having an issue with Namecheap hosting? I’m assuming…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 weeks ago by avori   ·   33 views   ·   1 replies

chunkitchris's avatar

Pull Google Reviews onto a website?

Any folks know how to pull Google Reviews on a website? Thanks

How Do I?   Latest: 2 months ago by chunkitchris   ·   46 views   ·   7 replies

User rbPH2XTx's avatar

Is it possible to import members from CSV with custom fields?

What are my options for importing members from CSV to members with custom fields? Its 120…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 months ago by Brian Litzinger   ·   55 views   ·   25 replies

SPC-Lesli's avatar

Starting new projects. What's the best way for EE and forum software to share signon?

Hi all, I’ve built personal projects with EE in the past. Now, I’m looking to…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 months ago by SPC-Lesli   ·   93 views   ·   4 replies

User 8TT68ay5's avatar

Upgrading to EE 7 from 5.4.3

Update issues from 5.4.3: I’m trying to update an MSM site from 5.4.3 to 6.4.17 and…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 months ago by User XLYiWdAt   ·   14 views   ·   10 replies

User 12g4Nx2GQ's avatar

Connect EE to Microsoft 365 mail server?

One of my sites which uses MS 365 mail server has suddenly lost permission to send emails…

How Do I?   Latest: one month ago by annbratten   ·   13 views   ·   5 replies

User N1gHLNZ4's avatar

Make File Grid template render {credit} properly

Hi all, i’m trying to get the {credit} and description with…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 months ago by User N1gHLNZ4   ·   5 views   ·   10 replies

User 17NT8Ys8D's avatar

Rename the title field?

Any way to rename a title field in a layout? There used to be a plugin but alas EEHarbor…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 months ago by User 17NT8Ys8D   ·   7 views   ·   3 replies

User N1gHLNZ4's avatar

Set language in registration form?

Using the registration form, how can we set the cp or user language?!

How Do I?   Latest: 3 months ago by User N1gHLNZ4   ·   9 views   ·   5 replies

User CRQM7yoP's avatar

What is the correct way to deregister an extension hook?

I would like the invert of this make:extension-hook , it is not my latest migration so I…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 months ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   8 views   ·   4 replies

User N1gHLNZ4's avatar

How do I export member information?

Can’t find an Export Member to see the file format.. i’ll then need to import…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 months ago by User N1gHLNZ4   ·   8 views   ·   2 replies

creativearc's avatar

Filter Low Alphabet results?

Can Low Alphabet filter displayed results by letter? e.g. search for ‘States’…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 months ago by Rob Allen   ·   8 views   ·   6 replies

User 12g4Nx2GQ's avatar

How do I get started with custom member functionality?

With regards to the memberships, logging in and registering, am I missing something? I…

How Do I?   Latest: about 5 months ago by User 12g4Nx2GQ   ·   10 views   ·   28 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

Need some regex conditional help

Need a bit of Regex wisdom. I need to write a conditional where I check if the last…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 months ago by Bryan   ·   5 views   ·   7 replies

creativearc's avatar

EE Cookie Consents retention period?

EE Consents: what do folks do with high-traffic site? We have a busy site that has a 3GB…

How Do I?   Latest: about 6 months ago by User tOKgLsjz   ·   308 views   ·   22 replies

octranspo-realdecoy's avatar

ExpressionEngine on Azure App Service

We have a client currently hosting an ExpressionEngine site on Azure VMs and are…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 months ago by creativearc   ·   1677 views   ·   2 replies

's avatar

Ancient urls, pages and segments that won't die

Hi Looking at Google Search Console, and now Speedy Caching, I’ve long had an issue…

How Do I?   Latest: about 7 months ago by jelle   ·   414 views   ·   2 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

"must verify your account before you use the forums"

I have another account which has all my licences and purchases and would like to use that…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 months ago by Paul   ·   259 views   ·   2 replies

User z9NVFGOr's avatar

How to tell is a grid field is being used inside a relationship tag?

This is probably a very easy one (it’s 6.30 on friday so I’m running on…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 months ago by User z9NVFGOr   ·   516 views   ·   2 replies

NikiW's avatar

Hello folks. Got an devops related issue for an EE site that I need to know if I'm on the right trac

Hello folks. Got an devops related issue for an EE site that I need to know if I’m…

How Do I?   Latest: about 8 months ago by NikiW   ·   964 views   ·   28 replies

Out of Control's avatar

Can I change the ExpressionEngine DB collation?

Any reason EE uses //'char_set' => 'utf8', //'dbcollat' => 'utf8_unicode_ci', To add…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 months ago by Out of Control   ·   245 views   ·   1 replies

Torch's avatar

Structure Nav - How to create breadcrumbs from same entry in multiple areas of nav tree

I’d like to have the same entry in multiple parts of my Structure navigation tree,…

How Do I?   Latest: about 5 months ago by Torch   ·   852 views   ·   5 replies

User fRIQeIlu's avatar

Flysystem error after site deploy?

Pushing a new site to remote server and hitting this error. Never seen it before: Class…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by Bryan   ·   307 views   ·   4 replies

User N1gHLNZ4's avatar

Use template routes for small site?

Is Templates Routes the best way to deal with a small site with 3 channels, each channel…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by Hop Studios   ·   330 views   ·   9 replies

khronos's avatar

RedactorX removes DIV tags in tables - is there a config that will resolve this?

RedactorX removes DIV tags in tables. This can be confirmed on the old RedactorX demo page…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   439 views   ·   1 replies

User fRIQeIlu's avatar

How do I display total entry count while limiting entries shown?

Is there a way to display the total count of entries for a channel while limiting the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by User fRIQeIlu   ·   226 views   ·   7 replies

User eywWYpJp's avatar

How do you change existing multi select option values?

We have a site with ~1k entries that use a few Multi Select fields. We’re using the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by User eywWYpJp   ·   218 views   ·   11 replies

creativearc's avatar

Can you change order of Fields in Field Group?

Wasn’t there a native feature where: you could drag the order of fields in a Field…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by Hop Studios   ·   201 views   ·   9 replies

avori's avatar

Possible Security Vulnerability?

Hello All, Recently found an email in my inbox from a gentleman named “Sahil”,…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by avori   ·   679 views   ·   3 replies

User N1gHLNZ4's avatar

Any idea why the mailto doesn't work in latest 7.5.17?

Any idea why the mailto doesn’t work in latest 7.5.17 i tried the example from the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 months ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   110 views   ·   8 replies

1 2 3 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.