We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
User 12uuy7p7W's avatar

Possible to share templates between sites?

2 EE Sites on the same domain Is it possible to embed a Template from Site 1 into Site 2,…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 months ago by User 12uuy7p7W   ·   182 views   ·   9 replies

User 1FSajseJP's avatar

How can I determine if the 404 template is being displayed?

EE 6, noticing that when the 404 template is returned due to a bad URL (not a redirect tag…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 months ago by User 1FSajseJP   ·   197 views   ·   14 replies

creativearc's avatar

Could Publisher be used for tracking page edits?

Could Publisher be used to make a site (financial/regulated) where edits to pages could be…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 months ago by User atiqfkqZ   ·   122 views   ·   3 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

How would I get a specific category_id for an entry?

I have a category Group titles “portfolio” (id #3) and inside of it I have 4…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 months ago by Russ K.   ·   122 views   ·   5 replies

avori's avatar

EE throws 404 error when creating entry

Hello, I’m using EE 7.5 and for some odd reason it started throwing a 404 error when…

How Do I?   Latest: about 12 months ago by avori   ·   1904 views   ·   6 replies

afarsh's avatar

Member Photos vs Avatars - long term?

I hope someone can offer some clarification: We’ve been using EE for years with many…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 months ago by falcownjannet   ·   1458 views   ·   2 replies

stereoi123's avatar

CartThrob Correctly Adjust Inventory When "Split multiple quantities into single items" is set to "Yes"

Hello! Is there a way to have CartThrob update a product’s inventory correctly when…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 months ago by   ·   511 views   ·   1 replies

stereoi123's avatar

Fix CartThrob Email Notification Links and IMG src URLs Broken

I am experiencing an issue with CartThrob notifications. When they are sent in HTML mode,…

How Do I?   Latest: 4 months ago by roseblack   ·   2178 views   ·   6 replies

David O'Neill's avatar

Keep changes to the login View between updates

I have updated the login view to no longer show the user name and password fields and…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by David O'Neill   ·   1219 views   ·   3 replies

Del's avatar

File names with special characters EE6

Hi, I have an installation of EE 6.4.17 and all uploaded files that contain special…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Del   ·   624 views   ·   0 replies

ibeccaz's avatar

How do I update EE without the updater?

Hey, everyone! My hosting won’t allow php’s exec function that breaks the…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Russ K.   ·   1037 views   ·   1 replies

ipatrick's avatar

URL for the member login - ExpressionEngine7.5.13

I upgraded from a very old version of EE to ExpressionEngine 7.5.13. I’ve gotten…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   718 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Lazy Loading EE6

I need to preload some images off-screen while page is loading and also - in a seperate…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by EthanFinn   ·   849 views   ·   3 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Implement HSTS ?

Need some pointers on how to enable HTTP Strict-Transport-Security response header in EE6.…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   2237 views   ·   3 replies

Linda A's avatar

Save button on new entry fails to save

So, I am not sure if what I’ve got is a bug or something else is going on. Half the…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   2347 views   ·   4 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Editing/Styling Contact Form Notification Mail

I am using EE’s built in contact form feature…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   1070 views   ·   1 replies

maneesh's avatar

Twig templates

With Coilpack, the Twig templates are supported - this is understood. Is there a way in…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Julie Branch   ·   2422 views   ·   4 replies

maneesh's avatar

Locale specific strings in templates

I am able to use “<?= lang(‘<string>’) ?>” to get…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1288 views   ·   3 replies

NeilC's avatar

Default templates on new install won't show category name or description

I installed a clean copy of EE v7.5.12 with the default themes included. The blog code is…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by laurayoung   ·   973 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Add-on for Image Exif/Metadata

Is there such a thing? Basically I will be building a photo archive intranet. Ideally…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Tom Jaeger   ·   972 views   ·   2 replies

Jason Sibre's avatar

Frontedit of date field being passed through embed template

Hi, I’ll keep this high-level to start in case anyone recognizes the issue right…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Jason Sibre   ·   2354 views   ·   4 replies

Essit's avatar

MODULE: Email / Contact Form: how to insert "name"and "from" into message body

Hello, I am struggling to get the email address included in the message that has been sent…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 months ago by creakicy   ·   3273 views   ·   8 replies

directordash's avatar

EE7 Bulk editing has never worked??

At least for me anyway :-( We started a project on EE7.4.x, now on EE7.5.10, but never has…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by nicholascarson   ·   1353 views   ·   2 replies

Houdini's avatar

Return 404 status and 404 page when page is not exists

Hello, I have a default template group index with index and 404 templates inside. Strict…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Robin Sowell   ·   896 views   ·   3 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Using MSM, how to manage the ENV

Any tips for setting the secondary sites URL in the index.php file in a way that is…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by From EE Slack   ·   711 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

How do I use more than 1 variable modifier on a variable?

I’m using variable modifiers but need to use more than one. For example,…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by From EE Slack   ·   664 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Disabling the frontend edit widget

How do I disable the front end widget from appearing.. I’ve turn it to off in the…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by From EE Slack   ·   696 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Login with either email or username?

On EE Login, is there a way to make the field that people use to login work as both their…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by From EE Slack   ·   523 views   ·   1 replies

From EE Slack's avatar

Is there a way to add days to the current time and output it?

For example, something like {current_time} + 15 days Interested in learning more…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by From EE Slack   ·   514 views   ·   1 replies

marcom's avatar

UPDATE: Grid field not install. Just started getting random Alphanumeric string on pages

One of our sites has all the sudden started getting random alphanumeric strings. It seems…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by ShaunRutherford   ·   2906 views   ·   8 replies

1 2 3 4 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.