We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
restos's avatar

Display Avatar of Logged in user

Hi, Which is the tag to display the avatar of logged in user? I can’t find in…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   846 views   ·   2 replies

erinbhoward's avatar

How do I automate backups?

New to EE - is there such a thing as a backup that automatically backs up files and…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Kevin Cupp   ·   539 views   ·   1 replies

Karel Schoonejans's avatar

Hide Main Menu (Add-Ons) but keep access to a menu item (Mailinglist) thru added button

For certain members I want to have a button for the Mailinglist, but I don’t want…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Karel Schoonejans   ·   650 views   ·   2 replies

Riverboy's avatar

possible to use one template to show news and archived news?

Hello hello hello! This might sound silly but because I havent ever done this before, I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   566 views   ·   2 replies

yzs's avatar

How do i install 3rd party addons on ee3? Getting confused!

So I uploaded a 3rd party addon zip file and extracted it. I am unable to see it on my…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   586 views   ·   1 replies

yzs's avatar

I need suggestions for a Music website

I am a newbie and building my own website as an independent music artist. How should I…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by lilluunk   ·   1490 views   ·   16 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

Has anyone tried to downgrade from EE 3.0 to 2.10? any tips?

I’m liking EE3.0 but I’m trying to get a new site going & have decided I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   859 views   ·   10 replies

Britizen's avatar

Remove/delete a forum in the Forum Listing (EE v3.04)

I’ve not installed/used the forum module before so I’m not sure how this is…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   500 views   ·   1 replies

Noor M's avatar

Flag entries and comments

Hello, I was looking for something like Flag Master However, seems like that addon is not…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   622 views   ·   3 replies

restos's avatar

Upload/Download module Recommendation or Ideas

Hi, I’m looking for a module to upload in frontend one high resolution photos…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   695 views   ·   7 replies

erinbhoward's avatar

Where do I put meta tags on the home page to verify with Google?

Hello - I’m helping a client who had a site set up by a developer who is now…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   564 views   ·   1 replies

Paul Frost (orienteer)'s avatar

Conditionals, in curly brackets or not?

I’ve been using the following conditional within an Entries loop in the past and it…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Kurt Deutscher   ·   1096 views   ·   13 replies

5BYFIVE Creative's avatar

CSRF in the config.php file

I’m having a problem with a Freeform form giving me a “form expired”…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   2212 views   ·   10 replies

The Tactile Group's avatar

"File could not be written to disk"

I received a call from a client yesterday about getting the “File could not be…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   725 views   ·   1 replies

CIB's avatar

EE v2.5.3 - upgrading PHP to 5.5

Hi all, I have just received notice that one of our servers running EE 2.5.3 is being…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by wildrock   ·   616 views   ·   1 replies

Semco's avatar

New to ExpressionEngine

Hi, I am a new member and I would like to try your ExpressionEngine. I have already…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FlyDuo   ·   12450 views   ·   1 replies

restos's avatar

Display entries by author

Hi, I’m trying to display entries by author. I’ve an issue because my template…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   598 views   ·   2 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

License question

I’m doing a site for a local business… they already have a site but I do not…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Russ K.   ·   717 views   ·   3 replies

dmDev08's avatar

How do I create a mailing list in EE 3?

I cannot find where in the Control Panel I can create a mailing list which I can then show…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   1902 views   ·   7 replies

restos's avatar

Conditional Tag to Display Images from Grid field

Hi, I have one grid field with a maximum of 4 rows, every row is a file to allow editors…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   816 views   ·   2 replies

rjionline's avatar

Cannot add fields to tab in entry editing form

Fields have deleted themselves from a tab on our site’s entry editing form. The fields…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   552 views   ·   1 replies

blackline's avatar

404 Page showing instead of Homepage

So my 404 page is showing up instead of my default template group which is set as sites…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   610 views   ·   3 replies

restos's avatar

Forum module for EE 2

Hi, Is there any way to purchase or download the forum module for EE 2? I can’t find…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   573 views   ·   2 replies

stevemckinney's avatar

Error upgrading to ExpressionEngine 3

Hello all I was in the process of upgrading following the guide:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by stevemckinney   ·   1491 views   ·   1 replies

restos's avatar

ECommerce Advice

Hi, At this moment we are running a Magento based marketplace for downloadable products.…

How Do I?   Latest: 6 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell)   ·   713 views   ·   2 replies

Noor M's avatar

PHP Error

Did anyone encounter this PHP error A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   660 views   ·   3 replies

Jose B's avatar

Upgrade Instructions

Where are the upgrade instructions/documentation for upgrades from 2.7 to 2.10.1? I know…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   762 views   ·   3 replies

Noor M's avatar

Filtering entries for the current day

Hello, I am trying to filter entries from a single channel whose entries’ dates fall…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Noor M   ·   653 views   ·   2 replies

Noor M's avatar

Selecting future dates only - Date field

Hello, How can we restrict to select only future date from the date picker field? The form…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Noor M   ·   535 views   ·   0 replies

bikesarefun's avatar

Errors upgrading from 1.7.1: unable to load class, forum error

Got most of the way through an upgrade from 1.7.1 to 2.10.1, but encountered two errors at…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by bikesarefun   ·   466 views   ·   0 replies

First 58 59 60 61 62 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.