We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
mhallaba's avatar

Login with Facebook

What’s the most highly recommended add-on for EE to handle Facebook? I need to be…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by mhallaba   ·   1052 views   ·   2 replies

Soulofjazzman's avatar

How to Add Add-Ons to ExpressionEngine 3?

Hey All, New here with a fresh install of ExpressionEngine 3.06 and i’ trying to…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Soulofjazzman   ·   1103 views   ·   2 replies

spunout's avatar

Captcha for log-ins

Hey there, our host recommended we use captcha for logins as we were subject to a lot of…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by spunout   ·   655 views   ·   2 replies

mhallaba's avatar

How do I show the avatar of the post author, not the current user?

Hi, Trying to display the avatar for the user that created the post instead of the current…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by mhallaba   ·   702 views   ·   2 replies

SJ_Blogger's avatar

Google Log-In (Oauth2)

Has anyone added Google log-in OAuth 2.0 to their expression engine site. I want to add…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by SJ_Blogger   ·   599 views   ·   0 replies

tprice73's avatar

Sort out Content not loading in Web Page

Hi there, I need help with trouble shooting an issue I have. Issue: The web page loads…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   550 views   ·   1 replies

5BYFIVE Creative's avatar

Trying to remove/uninstall an old third-party plugin and getting errors

This site used to use the Champagne plugin, but I no longer need it, and the plugin…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by 5BYFIVE Creative   ·   777 views   ·   2 replies

alfree's avatar

Extension issue?

Issue possibly linked to extensions. Can someone please take a look at the attached? It…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingo Wedler   ·   604 views   ·   1 replies

fensterbaby's avatar

dynamically populate/filter search parameter fields

Have searched around but can’ find an answer to this. I know it’s common…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by tbritton   ·   1155 views   ·   3 replies

5BYFIVE Creative's avatar

Getting a 500 Server Error after updating site from 2.4 to 2.10.2

The upgrade process completed without any errors or problems, but when I tried to view the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by 5BYFIVE Creative   ·   618 views   ·   2 replies

Bobe's avatar

Can admin.php be changed to admin?

For the sake of clients, I would like for them to not have to bother with the .php…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by kmartens   ·   944 views   ·   6 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

Display ONLY appropriat posts

How do I display only blog posts with categories that match the category of my page?…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   798 views   ·   6 replies

Bobe's avatar

Upgrading from 2.5.2 to 2.10.2

I have an old site that I’m trying to overhaul. It’s in a pretty bad state so…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   918 views   ·   5 replies

trentadventurefree's avatar

Google Webpage Translator Plugin Won't Function

Hey everyone, I’ve been trying to install Google Webpage Translator for ages on our…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1340 views   ·   7 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

Email: How do I insert the persons name & email into the body of an email?

For convenience sake, I’d like to add the “name” and “from”…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Russ K.   ·   684 views   ·   4 replies

Jeff Ricks's avatar

Template revisions are not saved in EE3

I’ve searched high and low for an answer to this to no avail, so I have to post a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeff Ricks   ·   1017 views   ·   9 replies

justinwyllie2's avatar

Upgrade from free to paid for version

If I set up a site using the free version and subsequently upgrade to the paid version can…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   550 views   ·   1 replies

halloweencat's avatar

how do i find a good, responsive template?

have an old EE site. need to upgrade, and need a good, responsive design template. when i…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   3144 views   ·   4 replies

Tansel's avatar

A weird case of special characters combination in search input

I came across this weird case in the search part of my work. I have no idea if it is PHP…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   803 views   ·   4 replies

Tansel's avatar

Paginated results with {member_search_path}

I am using {member_search_path='search/results'} tag to show all entries from…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Tansel   ·   643 views   ·   4 replies

Jeff Ricks's avatar

Comments not working on new EE3 install

I have tried everything to get comments to work to no avail. I have reduced the problem to…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeff Ricks   ·   724 views   ·   4 replies

restos's avatar

Channel Form: How to set Status on edit entries form

Hi, I’ve created a new custom status “Pending Review” in channel form…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   1030 views   ·   1 replies

FortySeven Media's avatar

Channel Loops, Conditional Statements, Grids and Whitespace. Also Goofy Weirdness.

I’m running into a bizarre issue with EE that I’ve never noticed before (using…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FortySeven Media   ·   1108 views   ·   8 replies

ThampyDigital's avatar

Change order of fields in field group

I cant see an option to change the order of fields in field group! Please guide me…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   1821 views   ·   1 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

Partials Template file

Is it possible to save Partials/Snippets to a template file like other templates?…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   602 views   ·   2 replies

Jeremy S.'s avatar

Headings for Grid Content

I have a grid field for recipe ingredients that contains 3 columns: US Measurement |…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   709 views   ·   1 replies

Ingmar's avatar

Can't parse RSS feed

I am trying to get the feed parser plugin to work with EE 3.0.5. I have installed the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   920 views   ·   1 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

3.0.6: How do I change the Custom field order in a field group?

As the question says. This was an option in 2.10 but I don’t see it in 3.0.6 (and…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Russ K.   ·   589 views   ·   2 replies

the_crimsonrooster's avatar

Site Offline question - Have to log into the front-end site first (not backend admin) before I can see it in offline mode.

Can someone tell me if this is correct. Currently to view my site when it is in offline…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   738 views   ·   3 replies

Richard Byrom's avatar

Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; Invalid Preference Data

I’ve migrated my site to a new hosting provider but not yet switched DNS to the new…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   640 views   ·   1 replies

First 56 57 58 59 60 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.