We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Ingmar's avatar

How do I set a default language (other than English) for new members?

I have installed a language pack, and users can choose that language in their preferences,…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   663 views   ·   1 replies

hbsinternet's avatar

Getting error "The page you requested was not found."

Hi, I am using the licence version for the multi site. One of them is http://example.com/…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   506 views   ·   1 replies

jerryprague's avatar

Search and replace for user with edit permissions

Hello, I am an IT professional, and have volunteered to help change some HTML code for…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   454 views   ·   1 replies

Jeff Ricks's avatar

XAMPP installation - third party add on - initialization error

I’ve installed the latest version of XAMPP on a Windows 7 PC and on it have…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeff Ricks   ·   739 views   ·   2 replies

PlayMeAGroove's avatar

Updating add-ons within Add-on Manager

Hi everyone, I just upgrade to 3.1.2 and am taking a tour of the control panel to see…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by PlayMeAGroove   ·   520 views   ·   0 replies

ziusurda's avatar

Date Format Channel entry

I have localized my installation in Italian, but the date of teh channel enty is…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingo Wedler   ·   619 views   ·   1 replies

Tims's avatar

Web to print or custom artwork creation

Hi all, Was looking for a little bit of guidance on modules or adds. We have recently had…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Tims   ·   379 views   ·   0 replies

jon@appinnovators's avatar

Installing 3.1.1. via admin.php on Mac running El Capitan MySql and PHP

I have successfully installed MySql and PHP on my system. I’m able to load the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   894 views   ·   5 replies

restos's avatar

How to get member_id in search:custom_field

Hi, I’m trying to get the channel entries with a specific search:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   556 views   ·   3 replies

mhallaba's avatar

Super Admin can't leave comments, but users can.

Ran into this issue. Not sure if it’s a known bug or not. 3.1.1 Comments working…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by mhallaba   ·   948 views   ·   7 replies

restos's avatar

Cartthrob and Credits (DevDemon)

Hi, I’m using devdemon credits to allow customers to buy credits with cartthrob and…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by restos   ·   635 views   ·   1 replies

Jason Hung's avatar

Using Docker and Expression Engine

Has anyone done this? I’m planning on getting an instance setup as well as using…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by [email protected]   ·   3870 views   ·   4 replies

Warby's avatar

Google maps / custom marker

I’m updating a site that’s a few years old and there’s a google map…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Warby   ·   664 views   ·   2 replies

seeingis's avatar

Default Theme Agile Records? 3.1

I just installed 3.1 locally and would like to install ‘Agile Records’ to play…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by seeingis   ·   618 views   ·   3 replies

mhallaba's avatar

Can't upload avatar from user CP

An error was encountered while attempting to assign your image This is what I get when I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by mhallaba   ·   449 views   ·   0 replies

Tansel's avatar

Private Message sending limit

Where do we set the limit for this warning in private messaging? (EE 2.10.1) You have…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   626 views   ·   6 replies

Linda A's avatar

Migrating from Playa & Matrix to native solutions?

I am working on preparing the way for an upgrade to 3.x and one of the issues I need to…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Linda A   ·   1072 views   ·   4 replies

kwarr's avatar

How to logout a user who is logged in using HTTP Authentication

I’m still using v2.x. Yes - I promise to update soon! I have restricted access to a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   12649 views   ·   16 replies

Bobe's avatar

Why is Channel Images searching for images in the cache folder?

I cloned a site to overhaul it, meaning I copied over all files and databases, but…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Bobe   ·   1137 views   ·   6 replies

mhallaba's avatar

Invalid selection, trying to upload a file w/ channel form

Hi, Trying to upload a file through the use of a channel form. I get the following error:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by giriprashaad   ·   1151 views   ·   2 replies

SChristy's avatar

Error with missing status field

I have a channel form that is trying to create a new entry in a channel. However, I keep…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by SChristy   ·   587 views   ·   1 replies

Kurt Deutscher's avatar

Loop-based conditional?

At the moment, I can’t seem to think up how to do this. We have a channel tag…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Kurt Deutscher   ·   680 views   ·   3 replies

Tansel's avatar

Invalid regular expression

The conditional below gives “invalid regular expression” error in EE 2.10.1 I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Tansel   ·   833 views   ·   3 replies

hbsinternet's avatar

How we can create a template group with in a template group

Hi, I am trying to create a template group with in the template group in Template…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   540 views   ·   1 replies

andrew001's avatar

random, limit and if statement help.

So, Im trying to display a few images on the home page. Here is the code I have no, and…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by andrew001   ·   687 views   ·   6 replies

hbsinternet's avatar

How to add custum data with the ->session->userdata

Hi, I am trying to add custom data in ->session->userdata means need to set another…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by hbsinternet   ·   435 views   ·   0 replies

mhallaba's avatar

Just installed EE3 massive errors....

Just installed EE3 and I’m getting this when trying to save a file in the template…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by James Mathias   ·   951 views   ·   2 replies

mhallaba's avatar

Help, deleted old EE installation, can't restore config file for EE3

EE3 won’t let me install because it’s asking me to restore my old config file…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by mhallaba   ·   540 views   ·   0 replies

Jeff Ricks's avatar

Using form tags within channel tags

I’ve been trying for weeks to find some way use form tags within a channel tag pair…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by UXspan   ·   1012 views   ·   4 replies

vw000's avatar

What is the purpose of the file manager?

I know this sounds stupid but I honestly can’t seem to understand what the file…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by vw000   ·   492 views   ·   0 replies

First 55 56 57 58 59 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.