We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Rural Intelligence's avatar

Addons do not update when I click their button (3.2.1)

Curiously, I went to check my addons and five of them say they need updates, but they…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   622 views   ·   3 replies

CreativelinkUK's avatar

Channel form issue in ExpressionEngine 3.2

Hi there! We are currently developing a website in ExpressionEngine 3.2 and have…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by CreativelinkUK   ·   915 views   ·   4 replies

Bobe's avatar

Best practices for multiple languages

I’m attempting a bilingual site for the first time in EE3 (as in first time for both…

How Do I?   Latest: 3 years ago by Juan Sbaraglia Pinkus   ·   749 views   ·   3 replies

tbritton's avatar

FIXED! (Thx Robin!) RSS feed from 2.1.4 no longer works with conditionals in 3.2.0

We just upgraded to 3.2.0 from 2.1.4, and the move seems to have broken my RSS feeds…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by tbritton   ·   1157 views   ·   14 replies

wildrock's avatar

Recovering entries from backup and merging into current db

Ok, first off, I backup my databases diligently, so have needed backups. Here’s what…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   694 views   ·   1 replies

earbrain's avatar

Error when installing EE 2.9.3

I got this error message when using the installer to do an installation, not an update. I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   818 views   ·   3 replies

Linedup's avatar

Installing 3.2.0 and cannot access CP - getting connection reset

Hi We have used EE for over 6 years now, so are very familiar with the software. However…

How Do I?   Latest: about 10 years ago by deeciduous   ·   770 views   ·   6 replies

andrew001's avatar

Admin upload for specific member.. to download.

I have a unique request I am trying to fulfill. The client requests the ability to upload…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   597 views   ·   1 replies

tbritton's avatar

Control Panel Button Images Missing Everywhere for certain users

I have just upgraded from 2.1.4 to 3.2.0, and in the control panel the glyphicon images…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by tbritton   ·   800 views   ·   7 replies

tobypowell's avatar

Moved site to live server, balnk page get error when debugging set to 1

I’m getting a blank page on my site, that ive just moved to a live server. I set the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jonathan Miller   ·   923 views   ·   8 replies

adzog's avatar

I don't see ready made templates in the free version

Hello! I just installed the latest free core and I dont see any templates. As far as I…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   688 views   ·   3 replies

Rural Intelligence's avatar

PARTIALLY RESOLVED: Fatal Error from deleting too many members only for certain channels entered in Edit menu - 3.2.0

When I try to open certain channels for editing, I receive the following: Fatal error:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1384 views   ·   7 replies

tbritton's avatar

Remove excessive (19000!) pending members

We left the ability to create a membership active, even though we took the link to join…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by tbritton   ·   626 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Any simple way of sending html email or notification to Member when admin changes their group?

Basically Admins will often change the group of certain members (and not just from…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   443 views   ·   0 replies

Linda A's avatar

EE & Varnish produces Error 503 intermittently

We’re running into an issue with having EE & Varnish together. Everytime a page…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Kevin Cupp   ·   3233 views   ·   12 replies

TinyBinary's avatar

Any simple method to send an email from a template?

It will be great if somebody can give me a simple method to send an email from a template…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by TinyBinary   ·   498 views   ·   2 replies

TinyBinary's avatar

How to display a channel form when an user is logged ?

I created a channel form and visitors use it to send support tickets to a related channel.…

How Do I?   Latest: 5 years ago by amyvarsho   ·   632 views   ·   4 replies

Scott Credit Union's avatar

Edit Usernames

Is it possible to grant permission to a member group so they can edit usernames? I have…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   521 views   ·   1 replies

interstate's avatar

Add a link to the control panel nav

I need to add a link to Low Reorder in the main control panel nav, how do I do this in…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by TJ Draper   ·   751 views   ·   4 replies

Rural Intelligence's avatar

Upgrade from 2.7.3 to 3.1.4 - Files tab does not respond

I just performed an upgrade from 2.7.3 to 3.1.4 in two steps, first from 2.7.3 to 2.10,…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Rural Intelligence   ·   581 views   ·   2 replies

Russ K.'s avatar

List entries from channel based on category with a category heading

How would I print each of the entries from a channel by category to the screen and use the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Russ K.   ·   640 views   ·   4 replies

restos's avatar

Question About Multi Language in EE 2.9.10

Hi, I want to start make the changes to add one additional language. I’ve created a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   558 views   ·   2 replies

conradical's avatar

Grid pattern

I’m trying to create an entry layout where, for each entry, I should be able to…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   702 views   ·   1 replies

optima's avatar

301 redirects with FastCGI

Hey Does anyone know how to make 301 redirects in a htaccess work with the official EE…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by optima   ·   1052 views   ·   2 replies

Studio AF's avatar

Group grid rows by their content

I created a Grid field with two columns. First column is a Dropdown field which let my…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   748 views   ·   5 replies

spunout's avatar

Display div if this entry does not have a specific category

Hey there, Sorry for what must be a fairly basic question. Our entries often have several…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   563 views   ·   1 replies

nigelfreeney's avatar

Removing index.php from navigation urls in IIS 8

Expression Engine 2.10.1 Hi, I’m using CodeIgnitor I have successfully written a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by chris thacker   ·   649 views   ·   1 replies

conradical's avatar

Relationship help.

For the shorter version, see the attached image below. I have a puzzler.. at least for me.…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by conradical   ·   467 views   ·   0 replies

mhallaba's avatar

best practice: how to move my site folder?

Hey guys. So I put the EE3 folder in my domain root. so its…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   772 views   ·   3 replies

Amanda L's avatar

PHP Errors on EE2.10.3 Addons > Accessories page

I’ve just installed EE2.10.3 on a local XAMPP server; our current website is running…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1035 views   ·   5 replies

First 53 54 55 56 57 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.