We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
IC360 (Oliver Cannell)'s avatar

Force website to use HTTPS using htaccess

I know this topic has come up a lot in the past, but I can’t find a solution that…

How Do I?   Latest: 8 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell)   ·   4861 views   ·   10 replies

Halogen's avatar

EE3 and character limit

Does anyone know of a way to limit characters in EE3? All of the plugins I’ve seen…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by BBDOKC   ·   1366 views   ·   4 replies

IC360 (Oliver Cannell)'s avatar

Related entries now outputting randomly

I’m running EE3 and outputting Related entries, but they’re being listed in a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell)   ·   776 views   ·   2 replies

Halogen's avatar

Template Layout question re stylesheets

Good afternoon! I’ve just “discovered” and started playing with layouts.…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes   ·   749 views   ·   2 replies

Ingmar's avatar

How Not to Autolink (Category) Custom Fields

I have category custom fields, one of which holds a URL. When I use that custom field in a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FountainInternet   ·   662 views   ·   1 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Show Categories in CP Edit list?

Is there a way to do it? I know there was a plug-in doe EE 1+ but not found one for…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   475 views   ·   0 replies

Halogen's avatar

template edit date variable?

Working on making my sitemap.xml a little more up to date. Many of my pages are just…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Halogen   ·   609 views   ·   1 replies

rsantos's avatar

.htaccess redirect not working

Hi All We are changing the URL structure of our site from:…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by rsantos   ·   640 views   ·   1 replies

MattStrybis's avatar

Trouble adding entry_id as JS variable in JS for loop

Hey there guys, First time posting so please forgive any bad conduct. 😛 I am…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by MattStrybis   ·   732 views   ·   6 replies

szgalbraith's avatar

Best Practice: Add-on or Channels

Hey everyone, I currently use EE to manage a non-profit organization that holds annual…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   708 views   ·   3 replies

sjcitpro's avatar

Use content from Channel in webpage.

Very green to EE. Converting a 1.7 site to a 3.3 site. I am having issues with a template…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by sjcitpro   ·   449 views   ·   0 replies

deswork's avatar

Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplFileInfo::getExtension()

Hi, I’ve just uploaded a site from my local, to a live development server but…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by deswork   ·   1124 views   ·   1 replies

zaandijk's avatar

problems with punctuation marks

I i use the searchpage i get problems with the punctuation marks. The resultpage shows the…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by zaandijk   ·   456 views   ·   0 replies

igoldsmith's avatar

Moving my server is giving me a 500 error

When I move the server to a new machine (same domain etc), I’m getting a 500. I even…

How Do I?   Latest: 9 years ago by doepeace   ·   608 views   ·   2 replies

Linda A's avatar

Images with posts, best practices

I am looking at attempting a much overdue redesign of my EE site, in part to try and make…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   812 views   ·   5 replies

bill_kostaras's avatar

EE windows

Hello to all! I need some help please! Can install EE in windows?

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   662 views   ·   4 replies

andrew001's avatar

i need some advice/help with template routes ... i think

So my url structure is similar too: mysite.com/products/ballpoint-pen…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FountainInternet   ·   563 views   ·   1 replies

HirenPatel's avatar

run a ee project on localhost on different machine without passing account information.

I am new to ee. I just got a ee project which is developed by someone else. They gave a…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Seth Barber   ·   650 views   ·   1 replies

Amanda L's avatar

Channel Entries tag showing entry even when specified not to

I have a template showing an entry, and at the bottom of the page is a list of three…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FountainInternet   ·   1897 views   ·   6 replies

dellanesta's avatar

URL Rewrite

Hi, i nedd to rewrite some static categories URL example: from…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by dellanesta   ·   1221 views   ·   4 replies

DCE Developer's avatar

Content Blocks like Craft Matrix or at least a WYSIWYG Editor that keeps CSS classes?

It has been a longtime since I have been here in the forum, it feels like a homecoming of…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   722 views   ·   1 replies

Amanda L's avatar

Prev/next and Transcribe

Hi, I’m not sure if anyone can help me here or if I should contact the developer…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Amanda L   ·   563 views   ·   0 replies

The Conman's avatar

Bulk expire all posts by user

Is there an easy way to bulk expire all posts by a user using a tool such as…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by The Conman   ·   787 views   ·   5 replies

andrew001's avatar

Flip flop content blocks with grid....

I am looking for something more that “switch” - i think. I am using zurbs…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FountainInternet   ·   1089 views   ·   2 replies

DeeCee's avatar

Php errors - Expression Engine or server problem

I am suddenly getting two php errors when I sign into EE 2.7.2. Is this a problem with EE…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1950 views   ·   4 replies

MacMastermind's avatar

Set status to 'Open' in a hidden form field?

I’ve tried everything, including searching for an answer. This html doesn’t…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by MacMastermind   ·   637 views   ·   1 replies

andrew001's avatar

Friendly URL problem

Maybe Im not thinking this fully, but here is the issue. My “old” website has…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by andrew001   ·   646 views   ·   4 replies

MacMastermind's avatar

Where is 'author_id' hiding in the actual database?

I need to query the db for counts of entries (and other types of counts) based on who…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by MacMastermind   ·   623 views   ·   1 replies

jeffmace's avatar

EE 3.2.1 Fresh Install Nginx Setup

I am getting back to EE again, but this time, the server I have to work with is using…

How Do I?   Latest: one year ago by Jeanniel   ·   2097 views   ·   6 replies

Eduard Trayan's avatar

Migrate content between environments

Hi all, Is there any “official” way of how to migrate content between…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by FountainInternet   ·   1242 views   ·   1 replies

First 51 52 53 54 55 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.