This seems simple enough to add a hit counter but if I place {hits} in template…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by lexoman · 846 views · 1 replies
Hi All, I set up categories hierarchical structure like: Cat 1 --- Cat 2 --- Cat 3 --- Cat…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes · 1015 views · 3 replies
Hi All, I’m currently updating a site from 2.10 to 2.11.2 but I’m stuck on a…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by pantasarus · 583 views · 0 replies
Hi, I am trying to create a simple plugin, however EE is not picking it up so I cannot…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes · 717 views · 1 replies
A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Notice Message: Undefined property: EE::$stats…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by EXODev · 536 views · 0 replies
EE3 - I accidentally deleted some of the registration form code while trying to get rid of…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Warby · 841 views · 3 replies
Need to only include the img src URL in my feed. Using the following variables:…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by lbj56 · 936 views · 8 replies
I have done a little looking around & come up with nothing on this specific issue.. I…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell) · 1042 views · 9 replies
I’ve seen the docs it says it’s automatic. That’s great, but I have…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by sheferd · 574 views · 0 replies
[EDIT]: This has broken the whole site, I can’t view any pages now, even without the…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by sheferd · 494 views · 0 replies
I just get checkboxes can I change this to a selectbox? Also can I change the…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones · 657 views · 1 replies
How do I determine which add-ons are active and used? I have a third-party directory with…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Derek Jones · 813 views · 3 replies
Can I create a field to hold the categories? I would like it as a field in the main…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Pedro Guimaraes · 731 views · 1 replies
I have an EE2 (v2.11.2) site that runs a number of extensions (e.g. Postmaster), for which…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by mr_tim · 506 views · 0 replies
EE 2 had the option of adding Quick links to the cp main menu for items you use often.…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by sheferd · 1305 views · 7 replies
Hi all, I need to develop several APIs for our web application. Mostly, these are data…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by EXODev · 973 views · 2 replies
I’m running EE3 (core). During installation, I renamed and moved the system folder…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by typojoe · 932 views · 8 replies
I have strict URL’s on, and a 404 page specified. I have hidden a template with…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar · 752 views · 3 replies
There are some good Add-ons for EE2 which enable email notifications to be sent, based on…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell) · 521 views · 0 replies
I have got my developer to update our template. The site is running a little slow. How can…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar · 604 views · 1 replies
I just purchased a license to EE 3. I downloaded the license key and added it in the…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Ingmar · 834 views · 1 replies
There is a category showing up in our shared departmental wiki as COURSE 1000 & frasl…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by lpsimpson90 · 443 views · 0 replies
This was allowed in EE2. It took the forums to request and feature request it to get it…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Seth Barber · 713 views · 3 replies
I’m receiving the following error on my homepage ONLY when logged in to the admin…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Thomas Boelskifte · 1135 views · 6 replies
EE 2.11.1 Not going to try to elaborate why this is the case, but am currently working on…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by EXODev · 564 views · 0 replies
Hi, I have the following code to create a list of radio buttons. What I want is when a…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by deswork · 614 views · 4 replies
Hi everyone, So, all the sudden a site I manage isn’t sending new member…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Johnny Walker · 403 views · 0 replies
Hello all, I’m trying to determine the best migration path for upgrading EE 2.7.2 to…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Seth Barber · 847 views · 1 replies
In EE2 there is a provision for adding a “Field Display Order” number to every…
How Do I? Latest: 10 years ago by Charley Parker · 714 views · 2 replies
I’m trying to include a dropdown menu for changing an Entry’s Author, using…
How Do I? Latest: 8 years ago by IC360 (Oliver Cannell) · 1114 views · 4 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.