We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
IC360 (Oliver Cannell)'s avatar

PHP error in relationship_parser/VariableFinder.php

I’ve been getting the following PHP Warning on my page for months, but have only…

How Do I?   Latest: 2 years ago by StephenCramer   ·   361 views   ·   1 replies

kurtclare's avatar

Display entries for a specific category

Hi, I am new to EE and working on a personal website to sell my products. I have somewhat…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Noor M   ·   5052 views   ·   5 replies

adamprocter's avatar

Choose original upload if file type is a GIF

So I have a website in which I upload images which get formated using the file manager…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by Natetronn   ·   1541 views   ·   9 replies

seno's avatar

Publish page design breaking on insert image

I have a problem with controlpanel in EE 2. Every time I insert a large image in RTE…

How Do I?   Latest: 10 years ago by seno   ·   439 views   ·   0 replies

Bobe's avatar

Before and after images for each entry

I have a channel for “projects”, and each project has multiple before and…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by Bobe   ·   724 views   ·   2 replies

sheferd's avatar

how to get Member id as early parsed variable?

I’m having some trouble using the {logged_in_member_id} tag as a variable.…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by sheferd   ·   580 views   ·   1 replies

cdatas's avatar

"An unexpected error occurred attempting to download the current ExpressionEngine version number. "

Hello EE community, We took on a client who uses EE some time ago. When logging into…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by cdatas   ·   623 views   ·   0 replies

nermin's avatar

Error when updating

Hi, I am stuck in updating of EE 2.5 to EE 3 with the following error: Exception Caught No…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by nermin   ·   2648 views   ·   2 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Datagrab: Importing via Excel csv does not show foreign characters

EE 2.8.1. We’re uploading channel entries via an Excel csv with Datagrab. Entries…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   531 views   ·   0 replies

intunet's avatar

Unable to load requested field type file: ft.rel.php

Getting this message whenever I try to do anything with field-types. This was a 2.6.1…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by intunet   ·   449 views   ·   1 replies

cpascariello's avatar

Error: You are not authorized to perform this action

Hi there, Could anyone help me with this error. I tried making a new member user and…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by cpascariello   ·   676 views   ·   1 replies

chris thacker's avatar

updating from 2.5.5 to 2.9.3 or 2.10.1, ERROR 1048 Column 'field_id_14' cannot be null

I’m trying to update from Expression Engine 2.5.5 to 2.10.1 and I get this error: A…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by chris thacker   ·   842 views   ·   0 replies

sheferd's avatar

Using Member data to restrict Member access

Posted similar a couple of days ago, turns out I didn’t actually have a solution.…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by sheferd   ·   521 views   ·   0 replies

Zachry Associates's avatar

V2 Documentation

Is the only available online documentation for version 3 now? Please help direct me to…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   995 views   ·   3 replies

sheferd's avatar

Cannot use member id as dynamic conditional variable

I’m building a system where entries should have specific member access. I have a…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by sheferd   ·   739 views   ·   1 replies

pshudgins's avatar

channel entries not working

Hi there… apologies for the code dump below, but I’m stumped. Code below works…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by pshudgins   ·   840 views   ·   2 replies

Simon Job's avatar

Version 2 User Guide

The user guide link now takes you to version 3 docs. I’ve looked, but can’t…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   894 views   ·   4 replies

rao's avatar

EE API for mobile platforms

Is there an EE API for mobile platform development and content management? Need something…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by rao   ·   567 views   ·   0 replies

paul_buffalo's avatar

Multi Site Manager download?

Hello, I have an active client project that requires the SIte Manager but its been removed…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by Jeremy S.   ·   790 views   ·   1 replies

HighlandWildMedia's avatar

ExpressionEngine Layout Issue - HTML

Good morning, powers that be! I’m having a bit of an HTML issue in ExpressionEngine…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by HighlandWildMedia   ·   690 views   ·   0 replies

CJWEB's avatar

Multi-site deployment advice

Hi folks, I am hoping to get advice on how to migrate a multi-site installation to an…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by CJWEB   ·   634 views   ·   0 replies

Ed Hall's avatar

Email Form in Channel Field

So a client just requested the ability to add an email form to a channel entry. Is there a…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by deswork   ·   639 views   ·   1 replies

robmccart's avatar

PHP errors when updating member group data

When I try to add Control Panel Access privileges to a member group I get several PHP…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by robmccart   ·   685 views   ·   0 replies

David Lawrence's avatar

Core level PHP errors suddenly appearing - please advise

Hi, We have a site built on EE 2.1.3. It’s been running perfectly for years. Last…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by David Lawrence   ·   716 views   ·   1 replies

daverayner's avatar

Limiting entry display after a conditional

Hi All, Hopefully this is straightforward. Noob question. I want to display 10 entries,…

How Do I?   Latest: about 11 years ago by jay_turley   ·   721 views   ·   1 replies

The Design Core's avatar

Database error on update

I am trying to update EE v2.4 to v2.10.1 and got a database error. Error Number: 1060…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by The Design Core   ·   555 views   ·   0 replies

prepareUGA's avatar

Banned User update - now getting a php error

I was updating the list of banned user emails. After I selected update, my screen went…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by prepareUGA   ·   546 views   ·   0 replies

inc123's avatar

Migrated site but now Mailing List and Form not working

Hi I moved a site to a new server but now the Mailing List subscribe and the form arent…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by inc123   ·   555 views   ·   0 replies

Podzol's avatar

Channel Entries Tag: show an entry more than once?

I would like to show the same single entry 4 times, for example. Presently, I am doing…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by Podzol   ·   531 views   ·   0 replies

Strategic 7 Marketing's avatar

.ogv upload "file not allowed"

After a recent update to 2.10 my .ogv files will no long upload. I get the error…

How Do I?   Latest: 11 years ago by Strategic 7 Marketing   ·   872 views   ·   1 replies

First 59 60 61 62 63 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.