We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Jack McDade's avatar

Attaching XML in FreeForm

I’m using the FreeForm module for a client’s site and need to have an XML…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gridonic   ·   1018 views   ·   1 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

Assign new value to $which in publish_form_start hook

Hey guys, I’m trying to add draft publishing to EE similar to revisions. The main…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1828 views   ·   9 replies

kirkaracha's avatar

LG Data Matrix 1.0.0 Works on One MSM Site, Doesn't Work on Another

I’m using LG Data Matrix 1.0.0 on one of my MSM sites, but it’s not working…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   984 views   ·   0 replies

Brent Cartier's avatar

New Extension: Toggle Fields

This is a very simple extension that adds links to the edit/publish that expand or…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Oxygen Smith   ·   3669 views   ·   5 replies

JCDerrick's avatar

LG Polls v1.0.6 sessions problem in IIS

It took us about four months, but we finally figured out why EE was creating endless…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by JCDerrick   ·   1800 views   ·   1 replies

Brandon Kelly's avatar

Gypsy

A few days ago, slapshotw and I were discussing / collaboratively venting about the way EE…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Mark Croxton   ·   27270 views   ·   56 replies

Mikee Bee's avatar

500 Internal Server error with Generate .htaccess extension

Hi all, I am using the Generate .htaccess extension and I keep getting a 500 Internal…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by birdie   ·   5169 views   ·   2 replies

natmags's avatar

altering the 'easy' memberlist plugin...

I’ve taken the code: http://expressionengine.com/docs/development/plugins.html…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1951 views   ·   4 replies

Paul Bell's avatar

SQL error on Publish in Control Panel

Hello, Had a site working well on my local server, and now moved to production server.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Paul Bell   ·   2353 views   ·   7 replies

brendanh's avatar

Repeet not showing any events

Hi, I’m trying to get repeet up and running. All I really want is to be able to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brendanh   ·   783 views   ·   0 replies

oli-studio's avatar

Are plugins applied before or after the EE tags they enclose?

(was “Plugin execution order question”, which probably means the execution order of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by oli-studio   ·   913 views   ·   0 replies

Shannon Smith's avatar

Tell-a-friend form and related fields

I suspect this can’t be done currently, but I thought I would ask because I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Shannon Smith   ·   800 views   ·   0 replies

natmags's avatar

calling a single variable based on another plugin...

I’m using: Ben Crokers Session Variables plugin, to remember a sinle integer, for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by natmags   ·   1531 views   ·   3 replies

Chad Crowell's avatar

What is wrong with this plugin code? Variable not being read in SQL query

This code works fine as shown, echoing the $member_id value to the screen, and then…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1578 views   ·   5 replies

iRapture's avatar

Playa Field not rendering correctly

I’m attempting to use Playa for a multi-relationship entry, and it does not appear…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by iRapture   ·   968 views   ·   0 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

A Member list plugin

Hi EEers, For a site I am developing we needed a way to output a list of members from a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 11 years ago by goarynych   ·   10304 views   ·   17 replies

Deron Sizemore's avatar

Couple questions about Twitter Timeline Plugin

Just started using Twitter Timeline and have a few questions: There’s an hour…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Deron Sizemore   ·   2592 views   ·   6 replies

Stephen Slater's avatar

totaling the value of a custom field...

Hello all, Does anyone know if there is a plugin that will total the value of a custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   1109 views   ·   1 replies

bkuberek's avatar

BK Template Editor v1.0

This is an implementation of Christophe Dolivet EditArea into Expression Engine’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bkuberek   ·   2075 views   ·   4 replies

webprouk's avatar

Related entries error after upgrading to 1.6.6

Hi My related entries don’t work after uploading to 1.6.6 Has the syntax changed for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   3721 views   ·   19 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Newbie question about plugins and giving access to variables.

Hi Folks, I’m hoping to make a plugin that I would give access to the screen_name…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1154 views   ·   1 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Can you use the EE query module when writing plugins?

Hi, Just a newbie plugin writer’s two part question: Can you use the query module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1461 views   ·   3 replies

Brandon Kelly's avatar

Playa 1.2 - MSM Support, "Open" Statuses setting, bug fixes and other enhancements

Hey all, As commonly noted, the original Playa thread is getting ridiculous, so I figured…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   14116 views   ·   45 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

LG Better Meta: Not escaping quotes in descriptions?

I have this on my template: {exp:lg_better_meta_pi:template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   5982 views   ·   16 replies

Mike Young's avatar

FoxEE upgrade prevents EE control panel access

I updated my foxee module on my site to the latest build and I instantly lost access to my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Michael Hahn   ·   2312 views   ·   5 replies

scottystang's avatar

Weever installed, now Closed status comments are appearning on site

Hey everyone, I’m using the Weever extension for nested comments…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by scottystang   ·   2261 views   ·   10 replies

George K's avatar

html_strip plugin questions

I am trying to make a description tag with information taken from the body part. <META…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1386 views   ·   4 replies

grandopening's avatar

First Timer Extension - Registration Redirect Problem in EE 1.6.6

We have been using the first timer extension to redirect users after completing a stand…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2052 views   ·   2 replies

dreedenator's avatar

Plugin:imgsizer works great local, but not when I move it live

Hi there, awesome filter! I’ve had great success with it developing on my local…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dreedenator   ·   1201 views   ·   2 replies

hildreth's avatar

Can't de-install modules

Hello All, I am working on a site where I installed a few third party modules. I am using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hildreth   ·   1871 views   ·   5 replies

First 179 180 181 182 183 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.