We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Milaan's avatar

Nested Plugins

Hello! I have a plugin which collects data from two XML Files which are available on a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1535 views   ·   3 replies

Unregistered's avatar

Referrer Module and If conditions?

Is it possible to use If statements with the referrer module? Something along the lines of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Unregistered   ·   2314 views   ·   4 replies

Nicolas Bottari's avatar

Freeform and double-byte (Japanese) characters

I am using the Freeform module to enable anonymous clients to to write to us and mail us…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Nicolas Bottari   ·   8669 views   ·   21 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Plugin: Add VAT

I wrote a ‘verrrrry’ simple plug-in today to perform a simple task, add vat to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1408 views   ·   3 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

LG FileManager fields keep getting wrapped with <p> - have tried known fix, but keeps recurring

Hi, I’m using LG FileManager to retrieve file URLs. In this particular case, I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by openmotive   ·   1894 views   ·   4 replies

megancoleman's avatar

Repeet - Display events from current month

I have a calendar page that displays a monthly calendar and a simple listing of events for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by megancoleman   ·   1731 views   ·   2 replies

craiguffman's avatar

SQL error message when posting a weblog entry

I continue to have an unresolved problem when posting. Each time I post to my primary…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by craiguffman   ·   1244 views   ·   4 replies

mweichert's avatar

Parse order problem

Hello, I have a template that looks like the following: {exp:image_gallery}…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mweichert   ·   1006 views   ·   0 replies

Garrett's avatar

Extension Needed: Display url_title as column on Edit tab in CP&#63;

Is it possible to display additional columns on the “Edit” tab in the EE…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Seamus   ·   1536 views   ·   6 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: From To Converter

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   2999 views   ·   0 replies

Matthew Pennell's avatar

Question for module developers - good starting point?

I’ve just taken on an EE project that will require an entirely new module to be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jamie Pittock   ·   1299 views   ·   2 replies

kelseyads2's avatar

Would this be an extension hood, module, or plugin?

I want to program an add-on to post to your Twitter account when you post a new weblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1039 views   ·   4 replies

Manoj Thomas's avatar

LG TinyMCE WYSIWYG custom fields won't return search results

I’ve run into a problem where I cannot get any search results when I try to search…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Nelly   ·   9421 views   ·   32 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Plugin: Category Count

As I was working on this plugin, I kept thinking: I really hope that this is a core…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Kurt Deutscher   ·   13036 views   ·   23 replies

Low's avatar

Low Random plugin

Need to display random images? Or do you like random stuff? Check out my new plugin Low…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Low   ·   2148 views   ·   2 replies

Ryan Downie's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks permalink help.

Hello All, Just coming unstuck at the last hurdle. The permalink seems no be showing the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan Downie   ·   1081 views   ·   1 replies

vosSavant's avatar

Is it possible to associate a user registration with the person who did the registering?

Lisa sent me over here to ask around, since we’re not sure if EE offers the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by vosSavant   ·   769 views   ·   0 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Build/get SQL query generated by weblog:entries

I’m building a new function into one of our modules that is a tag pair around a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   1335 views   ·   1 replies

CSeDev's avatar

Photogallery

Does anyone know if the Photogallery has a search function which can search keywords…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by CSeDev   ·   766 views   ·   0 replies

Brian Hildreth's avatar

Blank Page when publishing or editing a weblog with Playa and php4 (Solved)

Hello All, I installed the Playa extension today, and when I try to publish a weblog with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MediaGirl Inc.   ·   4454 views   ·   10 replies

4flix's avatar

Plugin: Graceful IE6 Detect and Advise w/jQuery

The credit for this plugin code goes to Joe Watkins at http://www.thatgrafix.com…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sean C. Smith   ·   3211 views   ·   1 replies

Squanto's avatar

XMLGrab Strange Date Problem

I’m using the XMLGrab plugin to pull in an xml feed, everything is working fine save…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Squanto   ·   1970 views   ·   7 replies

webscribe2's avatar

solspace Tags Module update 2.6.1&gt;2.6.2

The latest Tags update/build downloaded from the EE site appears to lack the needed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1184 views   ·   1 replies

Jack McDade's avatar

Email Core error line 888 when batching

We’re writing a module that takes advantage of the email module but we’re…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sheye Rosemeyer   ·   1246 views   ·   2 replies

robdotson's avatar

Tag Pair Help

I’m trying to create a survey module, which is working well, however, the template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by robdotson   ·   1761 views   ·   4 replies

Billy Patel's avatar

Newbie, help needed - Compare form value to db value

I created a custom member field, i need a way of notifying the member when the custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Billy Patel   ·   968 views   ·   0 replies

Brandon Kelly's avatar

Editor

Hi all, I just released a new extension: Editor Here’s what it does: Editor adds…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by jensa   ·   18025 views   ·   49 replies

Chris Newton's avatar

BN Add custom field short_name to publish/edit forms

Extension name: Bn_short_name_ext This extension will display your custom field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   7340 views   ·   15 replies

mweichert's avatar

How to 'var swap' a 'var pair'?

Hello, I have a template which looks like the following: {iterate param='value'}…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Daniel Walton   ·   2694 views   ·   6 replies

Andrew Armitage's avatar

LG TinyMCE not always showing in Firefox but fine in other windows browsers

I’ve seen that the TinyMCE extensions have caused problems for other people but I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Andrew Armitage   ·   1124 views   ·   0 replies

First 177 178 179 180 181 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.