We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
viewcreative's avatar

Displaying Errors

Displaying Errors Hi, I’m currently writing an extension for a client project that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by viewcreative   ·   1251 views   ·   4 replies

seventwenty's avatar

weblog_entries_tagdata_end

Just to confirm … an extension using weblog_entries_tagdata_end will modify a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by seventwenty   ·   645 views   ·   0 replies

lumis's avatar

EE Twitter Search

EE Twitter Search allows you to search Twitter by various different operators or/and by…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by softcitylights   ·   25722 views   ·   64 replies

Amarilis's avatar

Repeet - Am I the only one who sees inconsistencies?

Repeet seems really incredible but it seems so inconsistent. I’m using code straight…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Amarilis   ·   2182 views   ·   8 replies

prolifique's avatar

disable pMcode

As detailed at http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/102409/, I needed a way to disable…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by prolifique   ·   768 views   ·   0 replies

dorilla's avatar

Possible Way Around One Author Only

so i realize that EE only allows one author per entry, but i really need something that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dorilla   ·   910 views   ·   4 replies

Shannon Smith's avatar

Looking for plugin that converts characters in a URL so that the page can validate

Does anyone know if there is a plugin that will take a URL like:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Shannon Smith   ·   2651 views   ·   8 replies

JCI's avatar

problem with tag module

We are experience a problem with the tag module. When one of our tags matches exactly any…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by JCI   ·   1114 views   ·   2 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

New Plugin: AJAX Pagination

Greetings, This is my very first plugin, so please if there are any faults in the code or…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Kyle Cotter   ·   18843 views   ·   28 replies

Ben Johnson's avatar

Plugin: Get Member Group

Hiya. I wrote this primarily as a way to get member groups to display in the forum module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Marc Miller   ·   2606 views   ·   1 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Make Plugin Automatically Parse Inward

Greetings, I’m writing a plugin that wraps around the weblog:entries module and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MeanStudios   ·   1176 views   ·   0 replies

Jack McDade's avatar

New Extension: Hidden Templates in Pages/Structure

Extension: Hidden Templates I just wrote a quickie extension that hides Hidden Templates…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jack McDade   ·   2642 views   ·   11 replies

kundi's avatar

getting field_id when creating new field

Hello. Which hook should I use so that after I create new custom field I can call a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kundi   ·   905 views   ·   0 replies

kundi's avatar

writing entry_id to database (after entry is submited)

Hello. I’m working on a table extension that will allow me to add table custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kundi   ·   830 views   ·   0 replies

webprouk's avatar

LG TinyMCE extension - Now the editor has disappeared

HI all, I am having a great day (hironic) ! After installing LG Member form customiser and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by webprouk   ·   1309 views   ·   2 replies

Traverse's avatar

Moderate Solspace Freeform entries

Hello, Is it possible to moderate entries made via freeform? I had to use Freeform because…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gridonic   ·   4244 views   ·   10 replies

Billy Patel's avatar

Allow braces in links

I am using moxiecode filemanager to upload images, part of the setup is to have a link…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Billy Patel   ·   1180 views   ·   4 replies

brendanh's avatar

Simple commerce postage and quantities

Hi, I’m trying to work-out the simple commerce module and am fretting that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1361 views   ·   3 replies

Joll de Wit's avatar

LG Polls - count list items with {answer_count} +1

I would assume there is a simple way to do this but can’t seem to figure it out:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Joll de Wit   ·   1050 views   ·   0 replies

hothousegraphix's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks e-mail subject and special characters

Question, when I include the “email” bookmark and the default mail application…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hothousegraphix   ·   928 views   ·   0 replies

Nicolas Danhiez's avatar

LG better meta 1.7 - problem with page module

Leevi, I have a problem with better meta and the page module : I’ve four pages with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by heaversm   ·   1822 views   ·   3 replies

Erin Dalzell's avatar

Help with the tag pairs and usage

I would like to have something like this: {exp:gallery_categoree_new:categories…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Erin Dalzell   ·   1953 views   ·   7 replies

bradrobertsondds's avatar

TinyMCE only works in Firefox on Mac

I successfully installed TinyMCE, or so I thought, until I went to edit an entry in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bradrobertsondds   ·   1189 views   ·   0 replies

rockthenroll's avatar

Extension: Publish Tweeks

Publish Tweeks alters the publish/edit page to streamline it for your users. It removes…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by LucPestille   ·   28922 views   ·   62 replies

sambo's avatar

LG Image Manager field preview

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has modified the LG Image Manager field extension to display…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sambo   ·   1327 views   ·   0 replies

made_with_motive's avatar

Want to upload large (approx. 2MB) zip file through publish form

I want to have the ability to upload large zip file to my posts, so through the template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ms   ·   1687 views   ·   2 replies

hothousegraphix's avatar

Odd break creating newline in URI reference.

On several projects I’ve worked on I seem to run into a situation that happens…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hothousegraphix   ·   1734 views   ·   8 replies

Hoosteeno's avatar

New Module Puts All Path/URL Config On One Page

Ok, maybe not all, but most. Let us know what it’s missing. 😊 Need more…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Reusser Design, LLC   ·   15997 views   ·   49 replies

horizonvp's avatar

Huot's FIle extension and unwanted <p> Paragraph tags

This is really strange. Ever since I updated to the most recent build, I’m getting…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gridonic   ·   1196 views   ·   1 replies

Gerard's avatar

plugin request: twitter avatar

Any chance someone would make a plugin like this for EE?

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Rob Quigley   ·   1085 views   ·   1 replies

First 176 177 178 179 180 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.