We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
juliaallen's avatar

Discussion Forum says permission not allowed, but permissions are open??

Hi - When I got to the forum and click on our rules and regulations link, it goes to a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by juliaallen   ·   819 views   ·   0 replies

theblogstudio's avatar

LG Polls: Controller (v.1.0.6) - Extension cuasing Errors

A site i’ve recently added the LG Polls plugin to has be throwing these errors only…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by theblogstudio   ·   1975 views   ·   12 replies

made_with_motive's avatar

Relationship not working with Play or Multi Relationship enabled / error: {REL} etc...

Hi, I am having a problem with related fields, I am using the latest playa extension, here…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by joann22   ·   1211 views   ·   2 replies

DEA's avatar

Errored out while importing with CSVGrab

Maximum execution time of 90 seconds exceeded in /home/mysite/system/db/db.mysql.php on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   1074 views   ·   2 replies

jeramiah's avatar

Netflix plugin updated -- still not working

Great news, it seems as though the author has updated the netflix plugin which was broke…

Development and Programming   Latest: 5 years ago by DanTurner   ·   745 views   ·   1 replies

james Brown's avatar

LG File Manager: Getting absolute paths?

I am having trouble getting an absolute path inserted using the LG File Manager. All of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by james Brown   ·   1467 views   ·   4 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Detect a 404 page/error?

Is there a way, using PHP, to detect that a user has hit a 404?

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   1213 views   ·   2 replies

JenSkim's avatar

Field Type File - issue with duplicates in db - MOVED

moved to problems with EE discussions.

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by JenSkim   ·   666 views   ·   0 replies

mweichert's avatar

How can I use the Publish class?

How can I use the publish class in cp.publish.php to submit an entry? For example, I find…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mweichert   ·   951 views   ·   0 replies

Survivor's avatar

Tiny Mce 'Paste from Word' not working on some machines

Anyone come across this problem? On my own machine no problem, but on others when I click…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Survivor   ·   1729 views   ·   1 replies

sabremarketing's avatar

Temporarily change DB

I’m trying to save some data to a separate DB than EE uses. I’m not sure how…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1451 views   ·   5 replies

Tony Gurnick's avatar

Feedgrab - Working correctly - almost

Hi Just installed feedgrab. Goodtimes - it works. I run the page containing the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tony Gurnick   ·   2866 views   ·   16 replies

cemanson's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks-Permalink Syntax?

I acknowledge that I am an EE newbie. I just installed the Social Bookmarks 2.0 extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by cemanson   ·   1165 views   ·   2 replies

Yuri's avatar

Get similar entries plugin

On a single-entry page, it is nice when you can display links to ‘similar…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tony Gurnick   ·   1273 views   ·   1 replies

Cog Design's avatar

Re: Mark Huot file ext. Question: Need to dynamically assign width and height attribute to file generated image

Hi Mark, I’m using your file extension (which is a godsend by the way!) to upload…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   2496 views   ·   10 replies

ABDC's avatar

Question about target sizes in image gallery

This is more of a how to/ configuration question, but it applies to this module; I hope…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1325 views   ·   1 replies

kundi's avatar

repeet output

Hello. I would like to list the closest two events (by time) from today and I’m not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kundi   ·   727 views   ·   0 replies

liquilife's avatar

Display categories in column next to publish screen... I wish!

I was thinking concerning the CP publishing screen, it would be so nice to somehow list…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by liquilife   ·   668 views   ·   0 replies

kundi's avatar

repeet and repeat instances

Hello. I’ve been wondering if its possible to associate repeat instances with weblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   1043 views   ·   1 replies

Ben @PutYourLightsOn's avatar

Currency Exchange Rates Add-on

first mentioned in this thread, i have finally released the exchange rates module. it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by dj-rowan   ·   2654 views   ·   1 replies

David Roberts's avatar

Low Random plugin

I am having problems getting this plugin to function. I get this error message on the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by David Roberts   ·   1290 views   ·   2 replies

lodonnell's avatar

"Newsletter" extension to mailing list

I’ve run across the need to generate a newsletter from site content more than once.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Rob Allen   ·   2637 views   ·   6 replies

Max Lazar's avatar

Plugin: MX Ajax Detect (EE 1.6x / EE 2.x )

MX Ajax Detect is a small and simple plugin detect is template was request by AJAX or not.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Paradise   ·   3875 views   ·   13 replies

lodonnell's avatar

Advertising or Banner Module anyone?

Just curious, Is anyone familiar with an advertising or banner management module?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Phil J Leitch   ·   2677 views   ·   8 replies

Andrew Gunstone's avatar

Plugin: Simple Header (an easy way to add a "head" tag and contents to your site)

Hi all, I was a bit sick of having to keep writing out the CSS and Javascript links in my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Andrew Gunstone   ·   1611 views   ·   2 replies

Ryan Blaind's avatar

[imgsizer] Possible to modify imgsizer plugin to add whitespace around images before resizing?

Hey, quick question, how hard would it be to modify the amazing imgsizer plugin to add…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan Blaind   ·   1621 views   ·   3 replies

Brian Hildreth's avatar

Plugin:VCard

So I was in need of a way to dynamically create vcards for a corporate website that I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by southland   ·   11316 views   ·   27 replies

adambeazley's avatar

Forum Module - PHPmyadmin and linking two accounts

Hey everyone, I have a question, I have a good working forum that I brought in from phpbb…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by adambeazley   ·   2000 views   ·   8 replies

jayf's avatar

Guidance on "future proofing" plugins for Expression Engine 2.0?

I am working developing a couple new plugins for Expression Engine. The first one is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jayf   ·   2048 views   ·   3 replies

Tom Jaeger's avatar

Using extention settings in a plugin

Does anyone know of a more elegant way to grab extension settings for use in a plugin then…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1234 views   ·   1 replies

First 174 175 176 177 178 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.