We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
kirkaracha's avatar

Can I use date_heading and date_footer with Repeet?

According to the Repeet documentation, you can put “anything you would normally put…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nico Smit   ·   985 views   ·   1 replies

Bjørn Børresen's avatar

How to throw error during install of module

When installing my module I want to check some site config settings and if my requirements…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Bjørn Børresen   ·   1668 views   ·   5 replies

jstandard's avatar

LG Polls crashing: Error when calling new_entry_form()

LG Polls in crashing when I try to add a poll with more than 2 questions. Attached…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jstandard   ·   721 views   ·   0 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Wondering to charge or not to charge for new Gradebook module

Hi EEers, I am wrapping up my first EE module, gradEE. It is a gradebook module that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brendon Carr   ·   2188 views   ·   12 replies

pwg's avatar

Markdown Extra not using MD syntax for anchors

I’m using EE 1.65. Recently I implemented Markdown for the standard entry fields.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by pwg   ·   1537 views   ·   0 replies

stinhambo's avatar

Mark Huot's extensions

Can someone take the time to incorporate all the bug fixes and offer them up in one place?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1056 views   ·   1 replies

joshclark17's avatar

Keeping Past occurances out of a repEEt tag

Hi All- I’m using the awesome RepEEt plugin, and I’m loving it. However,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   885 views   ·   1 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

How do I return to a function and pass it parameters in the url?

Hi EEers, I am currently doing this after running an update function: return…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Zac G.   ·   897 views   ·   0 replies

brittanyA's avatar

an excerpt question - HTML strip/EExcerpt/Word Limit

I’m looking for a plugin that strips all html AND text EXCEPT text wrapped in a p…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brittanyA   ·   1218 views   ·   2 replies

Paul B's avatar

LG TinyMCE WYSIWYG Edit Issue

I’ve updated an LG TinyMCE WYSIWYG installation on a few sites to the current 1.3.3…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by joann22   ·   1913 views   ·   4 replies

mweichert's avatar

Numeric comparisons with advanced conditionals

Hello, Within a plugin, I’m trying to do the following: {if count > 1}…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mweichert   ·   777 views   ·   0 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Newbie Question About the Display Class and Table Cells

Hi EEmodulers, I am working on my first module, and therefore dealing with the EE classes…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Zac G.   ·   950 views   ·   0 replies

George Ornbo's avatar

New Module: Twit-ee - show data from the Twitter API in EE templates

Twit-ee fetches data from the Twitter API and allows you to display it in your…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Cue   ·   26450 views   ·   47 replies

ADtrace's avatar

Free Form - Passing a custom field through a HyperLink to fill a hidden text field

Hi! I have created a property rental website and setup an enquiry form using Free Form. My…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Adam George   ·   3190 views   ·   2 replies

Narthex's avatar

TinyMCE and the Stand Alone Entry Form

I have installed TinyMCE and like it very much. However, I have encountered a kind of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex   ·   1610 views   ·   4 replies

hildreth's avatar

Geocoding not working in Firefox 3.0.6 but works in Safari

Thanks Mark for the extension. I am trying to use this on a project. I can get the map to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hildreth   ·   1593 views   ·   0 replies

brittanyA's avatar

Moxiecode ImageManager config problem (should this post be moved to extensions?)

Not sure if this is where this post belongs, but… I installed MCImageManager,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Bernie_the_one   ·   7583 views   ·   8 replies

amccullough's avatar

CP blank after upgrading Solspace Tag module

I uploaded the files for the latest version and things went blank in the CP. Ideas?

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by amccullough   ·   1158 views   ·   1 replies

Antenna's avatar

Installing LG Data Matrix

Hi, I’ve hit a problem when trying to install LG Data Matrix. I’ve uploaded…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bmschaaf   ·   6034 views   ·   18 replies

Jason McCallister's avatar

Playa Acting Weird on the Publish Page

I tried disabling and reinstalling a few times, now I have to ask. My playa entry area on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jason McCallister   ·   879 views   ·   0 replies

K.Brown's avatar

Freeform Module: Display Entries on the front-end

Is there a way to display freeform entries on the front-end? [Mod Edit: Moved to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1390 views   ·   3 replies

Jules van Schaijik's avatar

File Upload error

I’m having trouble using the File Upload module. I think I did everything right, but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jules van Schaijik   ·   846 views   ·   0 replies

ABDC's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks; only on entries?

I love the LG Social Bookmarks extension, however, does it also work WITHOUT any EE tags,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by notacouch   ·   1525 views   ·   4 replies

seankarns's avatar

Gallery Module - Square Thumbnail Resize?

I’m working with a layout that requires my thumbnails to be in a square format. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by seankarns   ·   762 views   ·   0 replies

Mirage's avatar

Inter-Module API?

I’ve looked a the source for a few plugins that interact with weblogs. It appears…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mirage   ·   917 views   ·   0 replies

SSM's avatar

illegal charcters break magpie

I certain RSS feed keeps allowing illegal characters in their feed. Can Magpie handle this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by SSM   ·   1056 views   ·   0 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Item Finder

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   2951 views   ·   0 replies

Mirage's avatar

Usage of no_results in a nesting situation

Hi - I’m writing my first plugin and I’m having trouble with no_results…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mirage   ·   2503 views   ·   3 replies

icebreaker's avatar

Uploading files using the file extension -- time or file size restrictions?

I am using the File extension for uploading files using the publish form. This works fine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   1412 views   ·   4 replies

dookie's avatar

Issue with word limit plus

I’ve had a site that has been live for a few days:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Simon Cox   ·   1978 views   ·   1 replies

First 172 173 174 175 176 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.