We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Category 4's avatar

Moved to new server, unserialize() error with EEFlickr.

Hi everyone - I’m in the process of moving my site to a VPS at Slicehost. Everything…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1093 views   ·   1 replies

Brian M.'s avatar

Help me remember the name of a plug-in

I’m trying to find a specific plug-in I remember reading a thread on - of course I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1007 views   ·   3 replies

richthegeek's avatar

Tags not working in weblog category parameter

Hi, I can’t get tags working in my category parameter in the weblog expression. Code…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   2644 views   ·   6 replies

ErikGelderblom's avatar

Can't insert images when using TinyMCE

I’ve installed the TinyMCE extension, with the following configuration: mode :…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by roryrabbitfield   ·   2920 views   ·   5 replies

mhulse's avatar

2009: No IPTC plugin???

Hi, Just wanted to confirm… TRUE/FALSE: There is no IPTC image plugin for EE? For…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mhulse   ·   1829 views   ·   6 replies

timkelty's avatar

LG Multi Language with separate domains?

I’m wondering if anyone knows if there is a good way to get LG Multi Language to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by timkelty   ·   809 views   ·   0 replies

Nico Smit's avatar

New Module: Static Page Caching

This module allows you to cache an entire page in ExpressionEngine based on its URI (the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nico Smit   ·   1272 views   ·   0 replies

Dom Stubbs's avatar

Plugin: Canonical Link Tags (SEO)

Earlier this month a new <link> tag parameter became available with the purpose of…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by Faisal   ·   10207 views   ·   9 replies

anastasia's avatar

TAGS

Hi, Is there a way to make a list of tags on the side of the page where each tag links to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Greg Aker   ·   1526 views   ·   8 replies

Eric Barstad's avatar

Working on a new plug-in but getting cURL error: Couldn't resolve host

I’m working on a plug-in to grab Metacritic.com scores using cURL, but I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Eric Barstad   ·   2088 views   ·   4 replies

Milan Topalov's avatar

Paid subscription add-on suggestions?

I’m looking for an add-on that provides the following functionalities: - paid…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Hoopsgal   ·   2030 views   ·   4 replies

silenz's avatar

Plugin: Category Cloud

Category Cloud will display a “Tag Cloud” for your weblog but uses category data…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1830 views   ·   1 replies

horizonvp's avatar

Quiz / Survey Module

I just wanted to bring the discussion from this thread over to where it should probably…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by artminister   ·   8746 views   ·   27 replies

BridgingUnit's avatar

Plugin: Countries Select

The BU_countries_select plugin provides an easy means of adding a Country Select drop down…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by BridgingUnit   ·   11755 views   ·   14 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL Developer Info : Weblog, Template Group, File Upload, and $PREFS Object information, with MSM support : Version 1.4.6

Version 1.4.6 : Released 1st October, 2009 * Added category group ID, once again thanks to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   24212 views   ·   72 replies

hssweb's avatar

Inserting uploaded images and documents into EE posts through TinyMCE editor

We’ve recently set up certain EE posting forms to use the TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Electric Putty   ·   1939 views   ·   5 replies

stinhambo's avatar

Mark Huot's File extension - Code improvements and fixes

I wanted to create a single place for people to access fixes and improvements to Mark…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by John Ryan   ·   1443 views   ·   2 replies

summitpr's avatar

Help submitting a form and handling the response in a custom module

I am trying to build a dealer locator module, I have the Control Panel portion built. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by Alagko   ·   3935 views   ·   11 replies

JenSkim's avatar

Flicker

I know there is another thread on Flicker, but it did not have the simple answers. Wha.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by JenSkim   ·   994 views   ·   0 replies

FrankJohnson's avatar

Auto Populate A Custom Field

Hi. I’m trying to develop an extension for my clients’ use that would auto…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by wornjacket   ·   2157 views   ·   2 replies

seven24's avatar

Calendar: Next/Previous Month

I am having difficulty with the calendar ‘module’ and repeet plugin. The next…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   1147 views   ·   1 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Category Permission extension produces blank screen in CP

Hi, Have anyone tried Category Permission extension? I tried it on localhost and it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   1175 views   ·   2 replies

spigot's avatar

tinymce interfering with image uploader

I’ve just installed TinyMCE and it works great as a content editor, but when I try…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by spigot   ·   1220 views   ·   1 replies

Nelga's avatar

Listening To: Help setting 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' to true?

Heya, I just installed the “Listening To” module.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nelga   ·   2480 views   ·   2 replies

cemanson's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks and LinkedIn {weblog_title} tag

Hello, When I share a link through the LG Social Bookmarks extension on LinkedIn, the tag…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by m4thew   ·   1900 views   ·   2 replies

phishee's avatar

Structure Module - No Structure data currently exists

Anybody using the Structure module receive the following message after installation (also…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 3six3   ·   1703 views   ·   2 replies

Amarilis's avatar

textile results in blank page

I’m getting a blank page only on one page. I suspected a syntax error or memory (i…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   4644 views   ·   19 replies

lhurlbut's avatar

LG BetterMeta changing & amp; to &

I am using LG Bettermeta 1.7.1 and it works great. The only problem that I am having is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by lhurlbut   ·   795 views   ·   0 replies

Kevin Smith's avatar

Create an SAEF that can be saved and completed later?

Is there a way that I can, using EE, create a form which a website visitor can save and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Kevin Smith   ·   965 views   ·   0 replies

Spazsquatch's avatar

Is TruncHTML incompatible with Markdown formatted fields?

Both are extremely popular add-ons, frequently seen listed as “must haves” in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Spazsquatch   ·   1503 views   ·   3 replies

First 170 171 172 173 174 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.