We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Brian Litzinger's avatar

New Extension: Entry Permissions

I have a project that needs really fine control over editing permissions. While EE’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by rlargett   ·   16941 views   ·   49 replies

Luc Latulippe's avatar

Gravatar plugin only serving up MY gravatar... everywhere!

Hi gang I’m having a weird situation where the only gravatar showing up is MINE, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jacobito   ·   1659 views   ·   4 replies

viewcreative's avatar

Extension hook not being called?

Extension hook not being called? I’ve got two extensions making use of the same…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1896 views   ·   4 replies

Glenda Sims's avatar

Structure and URL Segment Variables

I’m madly in love with the Structure extension. I’ve almost finished building…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MeanStudios   ·   1480 views   ·   1 replies

Clearpeak's avatar

Active class for <li> using weblog categories

Hi, I’m using the weblog categories tag style=nested to generate a multi-level list…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Clearpeak   ·   1267 views   ·   4 replies

Martin Luff's avatar

Static Field Extension - error?

Hello there. I’ve been using the Static Field Extension in EE 1.6.6 and generally great…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Paul J.   ·   4423 views   ·   22 replies

craiguffman's avatar

PHP help need to do a conditional based on weblog entry status

I need to create some conditional logic in a php extension that goes like this: If the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by craiguffman   ·   1116 views   ·   1 replies

Chris Newton's avatar

FILE, FILE GALLERY extension (removed, working on complete rebuild)

I’ve removed this for now. Working on a complete rebuild from the ground up.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Matt Weinberg   ·   5310 views   ·   19 replies

Brian Litzinger's avatar

Per entry based adding/editing permissions

I tried out the new Structure module, and it’s great, but has some limitations.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brian Litzinger   ·   1172 views   ·   2 replies

ASC's avatar

Capitalization error in cp.utilities.php ?

Trying to get SimpleTags going, and I noticed this error in my PHP log file, Failed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ASC   ·   703 views   ·   1 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Word censor hook/function?

Is there a function or method to compare a string to the word censor list? We’re…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Greg Salt   ·   1209 views   ·   1 replies

be-human's avatar

TinyMCE not allowing me to set formatting to 'None'

Hi, I am using TinyMCE for the first time. It appears to be set up correctly. I have my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by be-human   ·   739 views   ·   0 replies

EpicSoft's avatar

Code that is allways run

What i am looking to do is run some code every time a page of the /system/ is loaded. If i…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by EpicSoft   ·   1132 views   ·   2 replies

R.BIRD's avatar

Undefined variable: LANG in ext.cm_template_editor.php on line 156

I was using Template Editor v1.0.0 and Edit_Area 0.7.1.1 under EE 1.6.4 just fine until…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by R.BIRD   ·   947 views   ·   0 replies

davenport's avatar

Custom Weblog Field - List Categories?

I have an IMAGE GALLERY setup in a weblog, with each “album” being a category.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by davenport   ·   1139 views   ·   1 replies

JenSkim's avatar

Selected Items - multiple site conflict?

I’m still trying to figure out the numeric ordering thing… REEorder did not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by JenSkim   ·   638 views   ·   0 replies

Brandon C.'s avatar

Repeet not working on daily listings

OK guys, got a weird one for you. I’m working on an event calendar for a magazine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fostermade   ·   1742 views   ·   6 replies

TheNewPollution's avatar

Simple Commerce Question

Hello, am looking for some assistance. I am looking to sell one item using simple commerce…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by TheNewPollution   ·   766 views   ·   0 replies

Hoosteeno's avatar

Extension: Reeveal Comments -- Manage comments from the entry editing page!

Howdy- We’ve just published a new extension for EE: Here’s the idea behind Reeveal…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   6606 views   ·   17 replies

Jeff Ricks's avatar

Discrepancy in Hooks documentation??

I’ve discovered what looks to me like a discrepancy between the EE hooks…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jeff Ricks   ·   821 views   ·   0 replies

Riverboy's avatar

Solspace Gallery Extended and EE forums!

"must_be_logged_in" => "You must be the logged-in owner of this image in order to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Riverboy   ·   961 views   ·   2 replies

kirkaracha's avatar

Repeet Not Listing Single Event's Occurrences

Repeet doesn’t list occurrences for a single event on a single-entry template with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   915 views   ·   0 replies

craiguffman's avatar

Design flaw in Robin Sowell's automatic forum_fill? How do I fix?

This post follows up on part of a longer post to which no one responded, because now I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by craiguffman   ·   1236 views   ·   2 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Value Aggregator

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by Hion1989   ·   3599 views   ·   2 replies

Mark Terpstra's avatar

Issue with NULL field format - specifically with MD SImple Relation extension

Is there a way to edit the MD Simple Relation extension to set the format to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Terpstra   ·   807 views   ·   0 replies

Wired's avatar

Timestamp in EE

I was wondering why ee stores their dates in a char format, instead of a datetime, or…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1876 views   ·   6 replies

Fuse Digital's avatar

LG Polls not working...

Hi, Having just installed LG polls, the javascript is not working at all. I can’t…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1079 views   ·   1 replies

Use-R's avatar

encode email gives errors with IE7

After upgrading to EE 1.6.7 I have problems with the {encode="[email protected]"…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Use-R   ·   778 views   ·   0 replies

stinhambo's avatar

Getting garbled EE tags on screen

I brought this up before but didn’t really get a fix but as it was a one off I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1804 views   ·   5 replies

kirkaracha's avatar

Can Repeet generate a list of this week's events only?

I have repeating events and I need to show only events during the current week. Can I do…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   812 views   ·   0 replies

First 171 172 173 174 175 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.