I recall an extension (I think) that I saw a while back that did just this. I’m not…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen · 1056 views · 1 replies
Hi, Just wondering how people add delivery fee’s with SCM? I have yet to have a good…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by leegreen · 1205 views · 4 replies
Hi, When I set preferences to my gallery and put Medium Sized Image Width x Height, they…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker · 1786 views · 3 replies
I came across one page that gave this notice (yes it is only a notice, but I hate notices…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by OutofControl · 1420 views · 4 replies
I have seen a similar post unanswered, so I figured Id throw up a new thread with more…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by bmschaaf · 1500 views · 6 replies
I just released a new extension: FieldFrame. FieldFrame provides a framework for rapid…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by Matt Weinberg · 53620 views · 165 replies
The following error message is returned when CP>Publish Submit is executed for new…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker · 1327 views · 1 replies
I am using the Tags module to show a tag cloud, and then go to details of the entries…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by fyisite · 1077 views · 3 replies
Moved dev site for our company to production server tonight, and I’m getting this…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones · 1390 views · 3 replies
Hi all, I’m attempting to do my first module, so forgive this newb question. I…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones · 1381 views · 5 replies
I’m running this SQL on the DB directly in Navicat: SELECT COUNT(*) AS count FROM…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen · 1629 views · 6 replies
I am trying to create an extension that will be able to upload a file (CSV) and…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen · 1419 views · 2 replies
I see folks have asked about this, and the documentation clearly states that the…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by jejuna · 826 views · 0 replies
Hi Guys, i have some trouble with the Data Matrix-Extention. I want to add some uploaded…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by joern · 1441 views · 3 replies
I wasn’t sure if this should go in “Technical Support” or “How…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by setheryb · 1000 views · 2 replies
Hi, I’ve installed the latest TinyMCE Extenion and files. It was working fine until…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by NKT com · 742 views · 0 replies
Hello, I’ve installed the LG TinyMCE 1.3.0 and followed every steps from…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Jon Thomas · 1256 views · 2 replies
Sorry for being redundant. Getting this error from CSVEE plugin; Notice: Undefined offset:…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Daniel Walton · 974 views · 4 replies
How to guys please. 😉 T
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Vivicia.com · 1270 views · 12 replies
Hi, I’m using LG data matrix (v1.1.1) on a clients website for maintaining an…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker · 881 views · 1 replies
This question may be related to a resolved thread. I looked at the result to the problem…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by John Henry Donovan · 1701 views · 7 replies
Hi, I have been trying to install simple tags extension and when I installed it, this is…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones · 1558 views · 14 replies
Hello Sorry for bugging you guys regarding the image sizer plugin but I’ve a…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by mmjaeger · 1167 views · 2 replies
How does one access global variables from plugin php code? I figure there must be an array…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by jlundell · 2247 views · 9 replies
I’m trying to figure this one out. Could it be left over fields from a previous…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Lisa Wess · 882 views · 1 replies
Hi I’m having some difficulty getting to the bottom of an issue I’m having…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones · 1375 views · 5 replies
I wrote a small extension that does following: If you occasionally didn’t provide…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Yuri · 767 views · 0 replies
I’m having issues with the structure module and third level navigation: If there is…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Carter Digital · 969 views · 1 replies
Hi, If I clean the POST variable thus: $_POST = $REGX->xss_clean( $_POST ); Should I…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by ryal001 · 2363 views · 5 replies
Hey all, I’m trying to write an extension that adds more options to the resize image…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Jamie Pittock · 1679 views · 1 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.