We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Sean C. Smith's avatar

Field Frame Matrix

I’ve got the field frame matrix installed and adding it to the template is a little…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kundi   ·   5048 views   ·   9 replies

Geof Harries's avatar

Make Repeet entry sticky

I am using Repeet for the typical repeating event behaviour. I’d like one of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Geof Harries   ·   1086 views   ·   0 replies

horstmannd's avatar

"Email is Username" "Email as Username" Where is it in the CP?

I’m having trouble with my freeform module and I need to change the “User is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by horstmannd   ·   1252 views   ·   10 replies

jeremydouglas's avatar

Another Magpie cache thing

Ever since switching hosts my magpie cache hasn’t been refreshing. It works on my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jeremydouglas   ·   1909 views   ·   2 replies

Derek Hogue's avatar

New plugin: ClassEE Body

Hey all - I put this plugin together for a site I’m working on, and figured I should…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by Derek Hogue   ·   5651 views   ·   13 replies

Sean Gartlan's avatar

Newbie Login Question

I’m a complete newb when it comes to expression engine development so please excuse…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sean Gartlan   ·   895 views   ·   0 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Snitch Member Groups

Greetings, I’ve made a slight modification to Snitch so you can send emails to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Toby Sommer   ·   3831 views   ·   11 replies

mapinfo's avatar

Issues With NSM Publish Plus Version 1.1.0

We have installed the newest version of NSM Publish Plus version 1.1.0 and we are using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by joann22   ·   2678 views   ·   1 replies

bhggraphicdesign's avatar

hook for forgot password?

I’d like to write an extension to allow the “forgot password”…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bhggraphicdesign   ·   1485 views   ·   0 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

New Extension: nGen File Field for FieldFrame

nGen File Field is a field type for the FieldFrame framework by Brandon Kelly. It adds a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Maxim WEB   ·   237730 views   ·   611 replies

user988's avatar

Correct Hook For Post-Publish/Update

Hello All, I am really new to EE development and am writing an Extension to take address…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by user988   ·   1319 views   ·   0 replies

mr_tim's avatar

Better Meta Error

I purchased and successfully installed Better Meta 1.7.1. I logged in today to my Admin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mr_tim   ·   914 views   ·   0 replies

eduqate's avatar

Word limit plus generating bad html (also non xhtml compliant)

I am using word limit plus to show abstracts of stories with links to the full version.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1925 views   ·   2 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Simple Math

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Alex Roper   ·   40725 views   ·   57 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

MS Img Saver FieldType for FieldFrame

Greetings, MS Img Saver is a FieldType for Brandon Kelly’s FieldFrame. The FieldType is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MeanStudios   ·   14450 views   ·   55 replies

11Media's avatar

Forum Module: Increasing user login time?

Hi, In order to make a user appear to be logged in for longer, where can you increase the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 11Media   ·   699 views   ·   0 replies

monteconsulting's avatar

Plugin Port Request WP to EE: Display Image Based on a Word

Hi guys. If this isn’t really allowed in the forum, feel free to remove the post,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by monteconsulting   ·   1185 views   ·   0 replies

Arnaud M.'s avatar

multiple output in module

Hi, I’m working on a module that must be able to make loops like…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Arnaud M.   ·   1149 views   ·   2 replies

Steven Grant's avatar

repeet query

on www.greenviewchurch.co.uk/events I use repeet for the calendar functionality. I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Steven Grant   ·   881 views   ·   0 replies

Aquarian Web Studio's avatar

Actions 101

I’m building a custom search plugin for a company that has very specific needs for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1810 views   ·   2 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

Supporting Quicksave and Preview in your extensions...

While developing a couple of extensions lately I figured out that a lot of extensions do…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1677 views   ·   2 replies

groovc's avatar

Plugin cannot fetch parameters

After updating my site from 1.5.2 to 1.6.7, one of my custom plugins stopped working. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1385 views   ·   4 replies

rao's avatar

Server Move Problems—Feedgrab

I don’t think this is a problem with the Feedgrab plugin. I recently moved hosts.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by rao   ·   1615 views   ·   10 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

How to bolt on to existing SAEF code?

Hiya, Was just wondering if anyone knows if this is at all possible? I am wondering…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1250 views   ·   6 replies

Ludwig Wendzich's avatar

Simple Translator: Make Default Language something else?

Hey Guys, I worked on a website for my church (we speak Afrikaans) and I developed the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ludwig Wendzich   ·   1260 views   ·   0 replies

pippindesign's avatar

Pagination on category pages displaying incorrect number of pages

Hello, I have set up Structure and am extremely satisfied with its functionality. However,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Terralemon   ·   936 views   ·   1 replies

Marcus Neto's avatar

Mark Bowen Shopping Cart Plug-in

For those of you that are looking for a bit more functionality using Simple Commerce I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   40792 views   ·   165 replies

Billy Patel's avatar

I just dont get how forums mod works

I have two forums with cats: FORUM1 - FORUMCAT1 FORUM2 - FORUMCAT2 I have a user group…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Billy Patel   ·   1080 views   ·   2 replies

lebisol's avatar

EE in multi language (not entries)?

Hi there, I saw this solution for entries/weblog in multiple languages….for the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Macrike   ·   1357 views   ·   8 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Retrieving Extension Settings - HOW?

Hiya, Could someone possibly refresh my memory as to the easy way to use an extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   766 views   ·   0 replies

First 167 168 169 170 171 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.