We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Derek Hogue's avatar

New plugin: REEgion Select

Hey all - another plugin spawned by a site I’m working on. I needed a dropdown list…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Peter Lewis   ·   8457 views   ·   26 replies

idawgik's avatar

Structure Problems in IE6

Hello, One of our developers is working on a site utilizing the Structure Module and is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by idawgik   ·   873 views   ·   0 replies

DEA's avatar

Call to undefined function error in my extension

The extension I’m writing is fairly simple structurally. I have a main method called…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   930 views   ·   1 replies

ChocolatFrog's avatar

list of plugins

hi! where can I find a list of all the available plugins in that forum? thanks

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   1510 views   ·   6 replies

Brian Litzinger's avatar

Which hook to use to filter results in the Edit Weblog Entries

I’m trying to filter/hide certain rows of weblog entries in the Edit Weblog Entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brian Litzinger   ·   829 views   ·   1 replies

Danny T.'s avatar

Playa vs. Solspace's Related Entries

First off, I know well aware I am comparing a free product to a commercial one. I happen…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Solspace   ·   6086 views   ·   19 replies

Narthex's avatar

Pull Images with Magpie

I have an iTunes Affiliate feed that shows a list of Top 10 Songs. Through an RSS Feed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex   ·   949 views   ·   0 replies

Electric Putty's avatar

Plugin: Has categories

We’ve created a simple plugin to check whether a weblog entry has any categories.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   937 views   ·   1 replies

Geoff Towle's avatar

Syntax Error

This is my second BM install. I’m getting this syntax error and can’t figure…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1115 views   ·   3 replies

lizlux's avatar

Post a comment and log in at the same time

I’d like to be able to offer the ability to post a comment and log in at the same…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by lizlux   ·   899 views   ·   0 replies

bhw1's avatar

access custom field with API?

I thought $TYPE->parse_text() would parse out a tag but I guess not. Is there a way to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1874 views   ·   13 replies

bhw1's avatar

cant access core classes

Am I accessing this wrong? i can access test fine, but $TYPE/parse_type() is not defined…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bhw1   ·   914 views   ·   1 replies

dreamworld's avatar

Structure tab not appering in admin?

Looking at the screenshots from nGen Works, my install doesn’t appear to have the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by John Macpherson   ·   1237 views   ·   2 replies

Bluebloc's avatar

Fielder Module?

Has the fielder module disappeared? All links point to an error page:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   1348 views   ·   3 replies

brianfidler's avatar

Error when installing Better Meta w/Solspace Tags

Originally I installed Better Meta successfully. Then, after installing Solspace’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brianfidler   ·   918 views   ·   1 replies

Jony's avatar

PHPBB3 to EE forum

Hi, I have tryed the script phpbb_to_ee converter but is only for phpbb2 and I dont have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jony   ·   704 views   ·   0 replies

ArchAngelUGP's avatar

Plugin displaying closing tag as HTML

Hey Guys/Gals, I have been working on a plugin which basically blocks specific users based…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1336 views   ·   2 replies

bhw1's avatar

basic module install but showing not installed

This is prob a very basic issue but I seem to be missing something. When I click install…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bhw1   ·   1363 views   ·   3 replies

bkuberek's avatar

Force external urls in posts to open in new window

Hi all, I was hopping I could get some help on my extension. I created this extension,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bkuberek   ·   4157 views   ·   7 replies

Chris Newton's avatar

BN *Title Field Label Changer 1.0.2

This Expression Engine extension allows you to change the *Title field label text on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Jennings   ·   7095 views   ·   21 replies

gregm's avatar

LG trailing slash, HTTP 404 server response issues

Hi, I am trying to configure EE with LG (commercial) to do this: Add a trailing slash when…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Charles Boudinot   ·   2162 views   ·   4 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Question about parse order for module template

Hi, I am trying to do this with my module template: {exp:gradee class_id='1'…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Zac G.   ·   1079 views   ·   2 replies

james Brown's avatar

Help with Pages — Nested Menu plugin modification?

I was trying to use Mark Huot’s Pages — Nested Menu plugin for a menu on a site.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Wil Linssen   ·   1128 views   ·   1 replies

rick.prince's avatar

LG Twitter - change from link

Currently when I used the LG Twitter extension, it tweets my from as: <a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by rick.prince   ·   1469 views   ·   3 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

How to provide dynamic settings in an extension? Please help.

Hiya, I was just wondering how to do something so thought I would ask on here as I know…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1472 views   ·   11 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

LG .htaccess and ExpressionEngine Logout URL

Hello all, This is as much for future me as anything else – the next time I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stuart McCoy   ·   5436 views   ·   11 replies

Andy Harris's avatar

Plugin: PD Fileformat

I searched for one, but couldn’t find it - so here’s my first plugin effort.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Manoj Thomas   ·   2917 views   ·   4 replies

theia's avatar

Can't Get Main Nav To Work

I’m using the Structure Extension. From index page, my other main nav links bring up…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by theia   ·   644 views   ·   0 replies

theia's avatar

Can't Get Main Nav To Work

I’m using the Structure Extension. From index page, my other main nav links bring up…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jeremy E   ·   874 views   ·   3 replies

Sanity11's avatar

Simple glossary like functionality.

I am wanting to make it possible for my client to create forms themselves. For now a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sanity11   ·   911 views   ·   0 replies

First 166 167 168 169 170 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.