We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
PhireGuys's avatar

Help with a Pagination extension

I’m trying to build my first extension but wanted to get some help from the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by PhireGuys   ·   796 views   ·   0 replies

Dan Lovejoy's avatar

My image replacement plug-in doesnt’ work/doesn’t error

Howdy folks - I’ve written a very simple plugin to frontend P+C DTR image…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fogcity   ·   2143 views   ·   4 replies

BC Team's avatar

LG Member List is not searchable

I have a custom field using LG Member List but when you search for a member’s name…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by BC Team   ·   965 views   ·   3 replies

awsadmin's avatar

3rd party Mailing Lists

Hello, Does anyone have a list or know of good 3rd party mailing lists that have plugins…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by awsadmin   ·   607 views   ·   0 replies

Optimizing Guru's avatar

Freeform -- NOT Receing Emails -- ISSUE

Hello Everyone, I have a client of mine who has recently notified me that their Freeform…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by awsadmin   ·   1279 views   ·   2 replies

Craig Allen's avatar

TinyMCE menus not rendering properly and text area greyed out

I’m creating a website for a community group fighting a freeway bypass…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Craig Allen   ·   1496 views   ·   1 replies

K.Brown's avatar

Freeform Module: Keep from returning?

How do I keep the Freeform module from returning to a page after submit? I’ve…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by K.Brown   ·   1183 views   ·   2 replies

longterm's avatar

Trying to use LG .htaccess Generator

I’ve installed the LG htaccess generator; it’s updating itself when I save a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by longterm   ·   671 views   ·   0 replies

sherrills's avatar

Looking for a simple example of how to integrate Solspace Gallery Extended with Solspace User Module

I would basically like for users to be able to upload images with their profile.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sherrills   ·   729 views   ·   0 replies

Qrat's avatar

related_entries limit=1, some hook or extension required

I reviewed all similar messages, but didn’t find decision. Is it possible…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1267 views   ·   7 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

New Extension: Show Entry View Counts on Edit Page

Simple, just adds a display of view counts for each entry on the edit page. To record view…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by nathanpitman   ·   1042 views   ·   0 replies

adlur's avatar

log out and google urls

Hello, I use your extension with great success- except it interferes with the log-out…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by adlur   ·   885 views   ·   0 replies

onedogmedia's avatar

LG Polls answers not displaying

I installed LG Polls on my site, and followed Leevi’s instructions to the letter,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by onedogmedia   ·   783 views   ·   0 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Extension: Show Categories on Edit Page

Hi all, so I got fed up with waiting for someone else to do it and wrote a little…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Marc Miller   ·   8849 views   ·   20 replies

Tony Gravett's avatar

Parent category list based on subcategory ID?

Yikes, that’s a scary title … but here’s my problem: I need to build a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1578 views   ·   3 replies

ender's avatar

reusing database query results in subsequent plugin call on same page

so I’m making a plugin that will do a bit of processing on a chunk of data retrieved…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ender   ·   1026 views   ·   1 replies

Digital Delivery's avatar

Plugin: Auto Thumb

This is a really simple plugin, but one that has cleaned up my templates hugely. Hopefully…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Dennis   ·   2153 views   ·   5 replies

Vorhees's avatar

Textarea custom button shown for certain pages/weblogs in backend

Hi guys, we have have created a ‘notepad’ application for our site, which…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Vorhees   ·   1283 views   ·   0 replies

NCK Design's avatar

Structure - Can't get it to work

Hi, I’ve been following the instructions from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by NCK Design   ·   1130 views   ·   3 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL Google Map Field Type : Google Maps in your CP, SAEFs, and EE templates : Now with map types in the CP

Version 1.1.2 : Released 15th September, 2009 * Merged a couple of FieldFrame…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   67336 views   ·   244 replies

vinci's avatar

Regex Help - Any Regex Pros out there?

I am trying to develop an extension to add a field into the publish entry page. I would…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   1395 views   ·   1 replies

zachini's avatar

TinyMCE "Insert Link" not working

Has anyone ever had issues using the “Insert/Edit a Link” button when using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by zachini   ·   2297 views   ·   4 replies

2techchicks's avatar

Structure: Weblogs not Recognized

Structure newbie here… I just installed Structure and am trying to follow this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 2techchicks   ·   1008 views   ·   2 replies

danakm's avatar

Trouble with WeatherIcon Images

Hey - I am having trouble downloading the images that go with the WeatehrIcon plug in. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by danakm   ·   826 views   ·   0 replies

dreas's avatar

twitter feedgrab import not working as it should when output to weblog:entries

( moved from plugin discussion … cause it makes more sense for it to be here) I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dreas   ·   1692 views   ·   3 replies

Toby Sommer's avatar

$DB class stops pulling content if there are more than X entries...

Hi there! I try to build an ExpressionEngine plugin, but I figured out, that the $DB class…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Toby Sommer   ·   1472 views   ·   4 replies

dreas's avatar

twitter feedgrab import not working as it should when output to weblog:entries

… moved to plugins technical help

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dreas   ·   805 views   ·   0 replies

asketicsf's avatar

Syntax error using SL Freshview Subscribe

using SL Freshview Subscribe v.1.1.0 i uploaded all the files in the correct directories…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   1529 views   ·   1 replies

brianfidler's avatar

Conflict with Files from Mark Huot and Solspace Tracker

I’ve been using Files to upload both a standard size image and a thumbnail of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brianfidler   ·   735 views   ·   0 replies

Stephen J.'s avatar

Importing simple CSV file into EE with CSVGrab is not working...

Hello, I have a simple CSV file that I would like to import as weblog entries. I am using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Patrick Mc   ·   2601 views   ·   6 replies

First 164 165 166 167 168 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.