We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
leegreen's avatar

"Choose a category", but I am not using categories!

Hi- I am getting this error when adding an entry to a weblog. “The following errors…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1123 views   ·   3 replies

Ed Hebert's avatar

Image Sizer and File

Hi- I’m trying to implement Huot’s File extension together with Lumis’…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   1167 views   ·   3 replies

Jeremy E's avatar

Plugin: jemeta - Extracts and allows for the display of IPTC and EXIF contained in a JPG

More info here: http://www.jeremye77.com/v2/content/ee_plugin_jemeta/ or on GitHub:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1317 views   ·   3 replies

Deelicious's avatar

Magpie stopped working once index.php removed

I recently had a client ask for shorter URLs which lead me to remove the index.php from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Marcus Hodges   ·   1335 views   ·   2 replies

hothousegraphix's avatar

pi.comment_buttons.php / html_buttons.php and allowing image links in comments...?

I’m interested in finding out if the Image Link button can be added to the comment…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hothousegraphix   ·   3473 views   ·   9 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Yahoo! BOSS Search

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   8482 views   ·   24 replies

Avi Block's avatar

New extension: Dynamic Extensions

Creating extensions in EE is a great way to extend the system to do whatever the heck you…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Avi Block   ·   1027 views   ·   0 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL Field Formatting : Pain-free customisation of EE's field formatting options.

IMPORTANT UPDATE : April 1st, 2010 Support for the Field Formatting add-on has been moved…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   7726 views   ·   28 replies

bohara's avatar

How to parse inner tags of a tag pair

Hi everyone. I am working on my first module and I do not understand how to loop over the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bohara   ·   1314 views   ·   3 replies

D. Shun-Luoi Fong's avatar

Structure - issue linking to pdf file

I’m not certain this is a Structure module issue, but I am using Structure pretty…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by D. Shun-Luoi Fong   ·   927 views   ·   1 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

Need Help With Template Parsing - Not Sure How to Do

Hi, I am working on a grade module for EE and I have everything done except for a last bit…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Zac G.   ·   1022 views   ·   2 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Crazy time output issue

Written a plugin that outputs a time field, strange thing is though that it does something…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   3195 views   ·   18 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Using extension hook to enable display of closed comments?

I’m interested to know if anyone thinks it might be possible to use the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Dylan Smith/Context Design   ·   1200 views   ·   1 replies

dpruter's avatar

Member Management - Forcing user to change password upon first login

I’m importing a list of members into the system with the same password. (their IT…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dpruter   ·   1225 views   ·   2 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Crazy time display issue

Written a plugin that outputs a time field, strange thing is though that it does something…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   899 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Plugin - SCM Item…

As per this thread here Milan was asking if there is a way to tell if an entry has or…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   3805 views   ·   2 replies

BC Team's avatar

What's the extension/module to sort the edit tab into weblogs?

I have search google and the forums I can’t find it.

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by BC Team   ·   1033 views   ·   2 replies

DEA's avatar

MAX function broken in $DB class?

Hi, I’ve come across troubles using the MAX function in the exp:query tag in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   995 views   ·   2 replies

Milsoft's avatar

Custom Module Additional Functions

As I slowly learn how to create custom modules, I have run into problem I haven’t…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Milsoft   ·   1000 views   ·   1 replies

bohara's avatar

Method not being called

I know I just posted, but I think my issue is something different now. I have created the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bohara   ·   1075 views   ·   2 replies

Paul Bell's avatar

Using EE’s cache methods

Hello, I wonder if there’s an easy way to cache a query result in a plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Paul Bell   ·   1633 views   ·   3 replies

Ryan Blaind's avatar

Weirdness with LG TinyMCE 1.3.3, 2.0 and Fieldframe

Ok, so I’ve got this bit of weirdness going on in my EE CP. I started off, using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by MarqueDigital   ·   2806 views   ·   9 replies

silenz's avatar

New extension: Entry Mailing

The Entry Mailing extension builds a bridge between ExpressionEngine’s Publish- and the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   5495 views   ·   22 replies

bohara's avatar

$return_data outside of the constructor?

Hi, I have a function that sits outside of the constructor for the class. function…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bohara   ·   1808 views   ·   6 replies

leadsuccess's avatar

Gallery Extended vs FieldFrame, etc

I am looking to run a gallery per entry type of setup, this is my hoped integration. nGen…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   735 views   ·   0 replies

Jaybe Allanson's avatar

Error with Playa

Sorry to post here about a 3rd party extension but I am not getting much response to my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   844 views   ·   1 replies

Dabbledoo's avatar

New User Groups module (adds social functionality to EE) - beta testers needed

dabbledoo/design has been hard at work developing a new User Groups Module for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by m4thew   ·   19938 views   ·   69 replies

MikeBman's avatar

Strange Tome Behavior

We’re having a strange issue with the Tome module templates. One of our particular…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MikeBman   ·   737 views   ·   0 replies

morethanfire's avatar

TinyBrowser's Modal Not Working Properly

Currently right now when when activating TinyBrowser from the LG Tinymce it does not load…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by morethanfire   ·   985 views   ·   1 replies

scott.thigpen's avatar

LG Better Meta not displaying custom titles

Hi, I’m putting LG Better Meta on this site but I’m not having much success…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by NCK Design   ·   1291 views   ·   3 replies

First 162 163 164 165 166 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.