We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
c@sey's avatar

LG File Manager Authentication

I’ve downloaded and installed LG File Manager and have purchased and installed the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Carlo Poso   ·   1744 views   ·   2 replies

Richard Dyck's avatar

Create / delete directories?

Under ‘What it can do’ you indicate creating and deleting directories, but I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Richard Dyck   ·   660 views   ·   0 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

SOLVED: nGen File 0.9.7 in FieldFrame 1.1.2 FF Matrix: Errors thrown when uploading a .swf file

EE 1.6.7, Build 20090320 nGen File 0.9.7 FieldFrame 1.1.2 File upload path is fine, set to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1597 views   ·   1 replies

Nicolas Bottari's avatar

LG Better Meta in multiple languages?

I’m currently using the excellent LG Better Meta extension, which I use in Japanese…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1431 views   ·   5 replies

Eric Barnes's avatar

Plugin: Tweet This

I am proud to release my first Expression Engine plugin. This one is named Tweet This…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by illvibe   ·   23363 views   ·   79 replies

webfu's avatar

Sub Navigation not getting class here on detail page

I have a problem with getting the class ‘here’ to remain on the sub navigation…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by webfu   ·   698 views   ·   0 replies

Ben Lilley's avatar

LG TinyMCE + TinyBrowser

Hey guys, I’ve installed LG TinyMCE and got that working no problems. After that I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bluesonora   ·   1228 views   ·   1 replies

DougH's avatar

LG SAEF File Upload and blank CP

My system (EE v1.6.7 Build: 20090515) doesn’t like the LG SAEF File Upload…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DougH   ·   767 views   ·   0 replies

stevegio's avatar

Fieldframe Settings on IIS/Windows 2003

Hi all, Im trying to run Fieldframe extension on Windows 2003 with xampp… The issue…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by stevegio   ·   1053 views   ·   2 replies

conv's avatar

LG TinyMce

Hi. I have followed all the instructions:Downloaded the files and put them in the ext and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MoxieDisplays   ·   2312 views   ·   13 replies

DEA's avatar

Can't get loop working in plugin...

Hi, I’m thinking I’m missing something extremely simple here. I’m trying…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   2183 views   ·   7 replies

Ben @PutYourLightsOn's avatar

Invalid GET Data error

hi there, i’m working on an OpenID module, see this post, and am running into an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ben @PutYourLightsOn   ·   2429 views   ·   4 replies

welded's avatar

Format date on custom field from custom module’s DB query

I have a module which queries the database and collects various info and returns the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   1828 views   ·   6 replies

tamalita's avatar

Calendar displaying inverse date

I am using the repeet plugin. I am building a website for a local film society…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by tamalita   ·   1715 views   ·   3 replies

Craig Allen's avatar

Comment form returning "Sorry but you have used characters that aren’t allowed" message

I have a comment form as below. But when I try to post comments, even just the word…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1152 views   ·   7 replies

leadsuccess's avatar

FieldFrame SAEF Multi-Select

Want to know how to have the size of the select for multi-select appear other the 0 when…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   693 views   ·   0 replies

Mikee Bee's avatar

LG Tiny MCE pop-up window grayed out

Hi all, I recently received an EE site from a colleague that he developed locally. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 44sunsets   ·   1302 views   ·   4 replies

Tomaz B.'s avatar

FieldFrame & FF Matrix & nGen File Field in Internet Explorer

Hi, I’m using FieldFrame with FF Matrix & nGen File Field for a simple photo…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by hermanobrother   ·   8947 views   ·   27 replies

Avi Block's avatar

New Plugin/Extension: Flash Messenger

Have you ever wanted to have a form submit to back to its own page, and have a success…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by carlos.pedro   ·   5084 views   ·   15 replies

summitpr's avatar

Create a Tab when a module is installed

I am trying to modify the page_navigation when a site installs a module that I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by summitpr   ·   995 views   ·   2 replies

e-man's avatar

getting blank pages on publish and edit

I moved an EE install to a new server, checked all paths and imported the DB. Everything…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by caycifish   ·   3902 views   ·   14 replies

Eric Barnes's avatar

Wiki TOC plugin not loading

I downloaded the Wiki TOC plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Eric Barnes   ·   749 views   ·   0 replies

Derek Hogue's avatar

Valid URL plugin fix

I use the Valid URL plugin quite extensively, as I always find that clients have no idea…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Hogue   ·   817 views   ·   0 replies

jayf's avatar

jQuery conflicts between Solspace Primary Categories and LG Live Look, fix and comments

I came across an issue that arose between two add-ons from separate developers, so thought…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jayf   ·   1379 views   ·   2 replies

Arun S.'s avatar

Detecting Status Change

Hey everyone… I’ve been looking at the developer docs and I can’t seem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1298 views   ·   3 replies

Avi Block's avatar

New Extension: Templatizer

Have you gotten sick of the workflow “create template -> save as file ->…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Jesse M   ·   15226 views   ·   40 replies

conv's avatar

LG .htaccess

Hi I am having problems trying to remove index.php from the url. I have appache2.2, php 5…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by conv   ·   1419 views   ·   3 replies

newspaper lover's avatar

LG Quarantine and Captcha

Hello, I’m not quite sure if this has been posted previously or not (a search…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by newspaper lover   ·   838 views   ·   0 replies

Nicolas Bottari's avatar

FF FieldFrame Matrix problems with LG Better Meta

I am using FF FieldFrame Matrix. Although I have no problems saving entries using this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nicolas Bottari   ·   1618 views   ·   4 replies

Nicolas Bottari's avatar

FF FieldFrame Matrix breaks with multibyte characters

Japanese characters, and maybe other languages, don’t seem to be supported in FF…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nicolas Bottari   ·   1913 views   ·   1 replies

First 161 162 163 164 165 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.