We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
reservoir's avatar

Structure Drag and Drop

I have the structure module installed and while I can drag items in page view I cannot…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by rockthenroll   ·   5056 views   ·   20 replies

oniracom's avatar

Extension idea : Where are you Embedded?

Hi all, I’m looking into putting together an extension that would place another div…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ruud L. Heerkens   ·   1084 views   ·   2 replies

Michael Calamusa's avatar

How to analyze your mailing list data?

Hi everyone, Wanted to ask if anyone knows of a solution to enhance EE’s mailing…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   823 views   ·   1 replies

poThree's avatar

FLVplayer v4

I have the v4 plugin, jw player and swfobject 2.1 all installed. My video plays fine on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   2543 views   ·   10 replies

leemcalilly's avatar

Magpie with Twitter

I’m using Magpie to pull in the RSS from twitter searches and I’m able to get…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by leemcalilly   ·   1145 views   ·   0 replies

Scott Hepler's avatar

LG TinyMCE doesn't save settings

Greetings! We’re having a strange problem with LG TinyMCE: when we update settings,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by squiid   ·   1692 views   ·   4 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Early Globalvars

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   2787 views   ·   4 replies

Eric Snyder's avatar

Weblog export/import?

I have been looking at a very simple (well…really not) export and import for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Eric Snyder   ·   1607 views   ·   3 replies

Kevin Evans's avatar

Forms module?

I see that there is a new Forms Module by playcode, discussed like at…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   1152 views   ·   4 replies

Ryan Irelan's avatar

Sending Multiple Emails with Same Attachment

I have an extension that sends out emails to certain members (based on member group and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1435 views   ·   5 replies

Hoosteeno's avatar

Template Caching & User Sessions

Are plugins that depend on user sessions rendered useless (or worse, are they a security…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Hoosteeno   ·   931 views   ·   0 replies

DeeCee's avatar

Cookies Plus

The original thread was getting really long, so I started a new one for my question. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DeeCee   ·   1186 views   ·   2 replies

Jonathan Morgan's avatar

Text Plugin Parse Error

I’ve been using Glen Swinfield’s ExpressionEngine Text Plugin for a while now,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jonathan Morgan   ·   1194 views   ·   4 replies

K.Brown's avatar

LG Metadata: Page Title

I’m using the following code as my meta template inside an embed header…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by K.Brown   ·   1186 views   ·   2 replies

Brendon Carr's avatar

Extension Suggestion: Entry Versioning and Comparison (Redlining)

I’ve got a bona-fide content management need and request for some wizard to develop…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Cartegraph   ·   4608 views   ·   9 replies

fxidesigns's avatar

Who gets the email with Snitch?

I just installed Snitch, but cannot figure out how to set who gets the updates? How do I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fxidesigns   ·   1418 views   ·   7 replies

ian Pitts's avatar

Massive Performance Issues, Playa and FieldFrame

We are having some serious performance issues with a new site about to launch (this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ian Pitts   ·   9354 views   ·   40 replies

DEA's avatar

member_member_register and member_id

Question: at what point is $SESS->userdata[‘member_id’] available? Is it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   1086 views   ·   2 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Using the weblog object

Developing a plugin and trying to leverage the weblog tag object to do most of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   1834 views   ·   3 replies

DeeCee's avatar

PHP require

What is the correct format to embed a template in a php require? I have the files in a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   1621 views   ·   4 replies

futurestudios's avatar

I got issues with reeorder.

Hi again just to reiterate what others have said thanks for this great module I’ve…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by futurestudios   ·   719 views   ·   0 replies

catenaccio's avatar

Flv Plugin Problem

Have successfully integated flVplugin v 2.2 on EE v 1.5.2 View Here :…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by catenaccio   ·   2675 views   ·   1 replies

DEA's avatar

Prep Conditionals Q

First, many thanks to Pascal for some earlier questions. Having just delved into plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   1563 views   ·   3 replies

EpicSoft's avatar

expression engine code question

I was wondering if this is allowed with expression engine. <? // PHP back end file…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by EpicSoft   ·   1070 views   ·   2 replies

greenblog's avatar

Field Frame Checkbox Group

Is there some place where I can see the checkbox group code implemented. What I want is to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by greenblog   ·   2099 views   ·   2 replies

pushloop's avatar

Img Sizer problem

A student of mine has a problem with the Img Sizer plugin, which I believe is the result…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by daithi   ·   4485 views   ·   10 replies

Factory Interactive's avatar

A custom ExpressionEngine search module

Longtime ExpressionEngine developers Factory Interactive are working on a module that will…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Boyink!   ·   19874 views   ·   46 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL MailChimp Subscribe v1.1.2 : Easily add new members to your MailChimp mailing lists

Version 1.1.2 : 15th September, 2009 * Fixed minor bug caused by the foolish assumption…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by dominickelly   ·   43020 views   ·   64 replies

made_with_motive's avatar

TinyMCE and TinyBrowser, blank screen on add image

Have anyone got any idea about this. I have successfully installed TinyMCE with LG’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by made_with_motive   ·   2771 views   ·   0 replies

jamesa's avatar

tell a friend override extension

Moderator’s note: Moved to Extensions: Technical Assistance. Hi, i’m trying to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Paul B   ·   3466 views   ·   18 replies

First 160 161 162 163 164 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.