We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
box-head's avatar

creating valid flash video code plugin

I’ve been working on a plugin for taking standard/default embed video code from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   1994 views   ·   4 replies

bafadam's avatar

Unformatted Field Value from Weblog Entries

I’ve got a weblog with a custom field. The formatting on the field is set to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   1304 views   ·   3 replies

brianfidler's avatar

Problem wth LG .htaccess Generator and Pages Module

I just encountered a problem which is really a user/process problem with LG .htaccess…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by John Fuller   ·   1085 views   ·   1 replies

Gert Timmerman's avatar

cant get if statement work for own module

We’ve making a module for a marketplace where users can sell their items with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1279 views   ·   4 replies

mcpete's avatar

LG TinyMCE: Error 501 issue?

I’m migrating an EE installation from my localhost to a client’s web server…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mcpete   ·   1371 views   ·   0 replies

leadsuccess's avatar

XMLgrab Not Fetching

For some odd known reason XMLgrab will not fetch anything. It shows this and that is it.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by noregt   ·   1772 views   ·   3 replies

silenz's avatar

Plugin: TextLinkAds

A little helper if you’re into selling links via TextLinkAds: TextLinkAds-Plugin.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   700 views   ·   0 replies

atiosis's avatar

Freeform: Captchas not refreshing after field error

Hello. I am using freeform to create a survey. I have a file upload field and captchas to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   3500 views   ·   15 replies

jsuissa's avatar

Trouble Enabling LG .htaccess Generator (v.1.0.0)

Hi, We’re having trouble enabling the extention LG .htaccess Generator (v.1.0.0) We…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jsuissa   ·   1105 views   ·   5 replies

jgdovin's avatar

EE Poll problem

I know EE Poll is no longer supported but its the only free Poll module I can find right…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jeramiah   ·   886 views   ·   1 replies

jtree's avatar

Pages and Playa

The following code would works fine in my template. But once I install the pages module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jtree   ·   793 views   ·   0 replies

Cody S's avatar

Yet another TinyMCE Problem

I’m finally so exhausted from trying to solve this on my own I figured I’d pop…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Cody S   ·   1470 views   ·   4 replies

jgdovin's avatar

odd image problem : FIle Upload

i swear ive never seen this before and if anyone could please help me figure this out. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by jgdovin   ·   1099 views   ·   2 replies

dragonfly444's avatar

Getting Repeet to Show Multiple Listings properly

I have looked over this problem over and over but can’t figure out what I am doing…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dragonfly444   ·   1221 views   ·   0 replies

s707's avatar

Solspace Rating Problem

I use the following code: {exp:rating:stats entry_id=”{entry_id}”…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Yuri   ·   1649 views   ·   5 replies

kennethcheong's avatar

Need help with NSM Publish Plus

I just purchased this extension and was having fun with it until a couple of tries and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bmschaaf   ·   846 views   ·   2 replies

Aquarian Web Studio's avatar

Display class Input select help

I am trying to make use of the following code from the docs: DSP->body .=…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Aquarian Web Studio   ·   1629 views   ·   6 replies

Benoît Marchal's avatar

Is there an API for logging?

Hi I’m working on a module for media delivery. I am making good progresses but I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ADC LTD NM   ·   1009 views   ·   1 replies

Aquarian Web Studio's avatar

Get file upload include to work (show up) in new module (need work around)

$r .= $DSP->table_qcell('tableCellOne', include('upload-insert.php') , '50%'); ..…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Aquarian Web Studio   ·   3023 views   ·   10 replies

Aquarian Web Studio's avatar

Delete Confirmation

Hey there I’m trying to make use of the Display Class’s built-in confirmation…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Aquarian Web Studio   ·   1247 views   ·   4 replies

awa's avatar

Form_Helper from solspace plus Checkboxes ext from Mark Hout in SAEF

Hi, I have a SAEF, where I use the form_helper plugin. One of my fields is a checkbox…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by awa   ·   1050 views   ·   0 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Issue with tag pair detection?

Running into an issue where tag pairs detection is maybe over aggressive. In the following…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   688 views   ·   0 replies

Avi Block's avatar

New extension: need a name for it

This is somewhat in the spirit of FieldFrame, but I think focuses on one area which…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Digital Delivery   ·   989 views   ·   2 replies

sceccaldi's avatar

Field Frame limited number of field in custom field groups ?

Hi everyone, I’ve installed the FieldFrame Extensions and I’ve got a strange…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sceccaldi   ·   1069 views   ·   3 replies

tigercore's avatar

NSM Publish Plus Extension causing Fatal Error

Moderator’s note: Moved to Extensions: Tech Support (not a first party extension)…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by tigercore   ·   998 views   ·   2 replies

Jason McCallister's avatar

Call to undefined method firsteeaddon_CP::firsteeaddon_module_install()

I am in the process of writing my first ExpressionEngine Module and I am hitting a brick…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   838 views   ·   1 replies

dpruter's avatar

breadcrumb goes away after page one of pagination using structure

My structure based breadcrumb goes away on page 2 or greater when pagination is used.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dpruter   ·   868 views   ·   0 replies

Narthex's avatar

TinyMCE Error on a Stand Alone Edit Page

Since TinyMCE has been working great for me as a Stand Alone Entry Form editor I decided…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex   ·   1072 views   ·   1 replies

goodcompany's avatar

Image Galleries using nGen File Field, FF Matrix and Imgsizer

Simple question regarding the building of an image gallery using these great extensions,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jérôme Coupé   ·   4427 views   ·   11 replies

joshclark17's avatar

Issues with Mark Huot's File Extension

Hi All- I’m having a really strange issue with Mark Huot’s File Extension. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sedev   ·   1439 views   ·   3 replies

First 163 164 165 166 167 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.