We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
brianfidler's avatar

Solspace Tracker problem with custom_field access

I’ve got product listings and it appears that my image and thumbnail names are being…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brianfidler   ·   761 views   ·   0 replies

Micah Goulart's avatar

Create new members via API

Is there a way to create a new member account via code? I want to use Facebook Connect to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by munno   ·   1208 views   ·   1 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Plugin: Reading Time

I knocked up a little plugin to return the average time required to read any given body of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1181 views   ·   3 replies

lumis's avatar

Proper way to get web_root

I have struggled with a universal way to find the servers web_root including using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   4111 views   ·   7 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Extension - Unregistered Comment…

Update - Extension now only allows A-Z. a-z and 0-9 characters to be used for the name…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   8457 views   ·   17 replies

pwg's avatar

Tag module: a script to create tags from an HTML file

If you are implementing the Solspace module for the first time, this might be helpful.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by pwg   ·   734 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

How to check if someone is logged in?

Hopefully a quick one this? I’m just wondering in an extension how do you check to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   53530 views   ·   4 replies

dhc's avatar

Some weblog entries don’t appear

For some reason the code below brings back the latest news story for only some weblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dhc   ·   1415 views   ·   6 replies

Jb.'s avatar

$TMPL->log_item doesn't work

I’m troubleshooting a plugin and am trying to log to the Template Log. I do…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1546 views   ·   1 replies

paul1111's avatar

Update: Extension: Asynchronous Comments (Version 1.2)

This extension gives a success (or error) message as a response when submitting comments…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by paul1111   ·   1572 views   ·   3 replies

dreamworld's avatar

Structure - Help with modified main_nav, exclude_status not working

I’ve been at this all afternoon but with no luck. I just can’t get the exclude_status…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jack McDade   ·   1498 views   ·   1 replies

Chris Newton's avatar

Plugin: Entry Version

This plugin outputs the revision number of any entry. Use this within an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   790 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Plugin - Limited Voice…

Okay a quick one this one and really just a sort of update to a plugin I already created…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1181 views   ·   2 replies

Matthew Lanham's avatar

Developer required for module development/tweak

We are looking for a developer to help us on a short, precise project. We’d like to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Matthew Lanham   ·   902 views   ·   0 replies

Brian Litzinger's avatar

New Module: Documentation

This is a simple module that does lets you display the contents of a directory inside the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by smartpill   ·   3358 views   ·   10 replies

ryal001's avatar

DB Caching Issue

I am developing a module and as part of that I have a function that runs to confirm a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1190 views   ·   2 replies

steve.sweetland's avatar

Control Panel Member Search

Following on from this thread http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/111206/ I need to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by steve.sweetland   ·   1413 views   ·   7 replies

Will Smith's avatar

$TYPE not rendering {filedir_X}

Hi all, I’m developing a module and am trying to have something like…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1683 views   ·   8 replies

Hoosteeno's avatar

Plugin: Edit This -- adds links from content to CP

We put this one together because we need it ourselves, and thought we’d share it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   1633 views   ·   3 replies

luvd's avatar

LG .htaccess Generator: not updated when pages are deleted

When a page is added using the Pages module the .htaccess file is updated with the page…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   837 views   ·   1 replies

Narthex's avatar

Magpie Problem with Special Characters?

I am pulling a feed that mapgie will not validate because of the following line:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by lukemcr   ·   2162 views   ·   2 replies

Erskine's avatar

EE Shortener plugin: Your own short URLs and redirects

Hi all, Following the concerns over TinyURL and other third-party shortening sites, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by AdamBaney   ·   14948 views   ·   12 replies

mmcclung's avatar

repeet not parsing comment_entry_id_auto_path

Are { comment_entry_id_auto_path } and { comment_url_title_auto_path }…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mmcclung   ·   1098 views   ·   0 replies

bhw1's avatar

how to use weblog_entries_tagdata

ok so the block from the docs is if…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bhw1   ·   1480 views   ·   8 replies

Geoff Towle's avatar

LG Better Meta: Keyword 100 Character Limit

Is there any way to increase this limit? I realize there is probably a recommended number…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Geoff Towle   ·   748 views   ·   0 replies

aircrash's avatar

LG Polls install fails

I’m trying to install LG Polls, but it isn’t working. Everything was uploaded…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by tgw108   ·   1403 views   ·   4 replies

dibeja's avatar

Entry Gallery Control Panel malfunction

Hi to all, Before all, I’ve already read all the buzz around the Entry Gallery…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dibeja   ·   1416 views   ·   5 replies

JohnD's avatar

Can I pass a file name into the LinkLocker tag?

I need to dynamically generate a list of files that can be downloaded by a restricted…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brad Street   ·   975 views   ·   1 replies

sabremarketing's avatar

getting the entry_id in publish_form_new_tabs_block on publish - quick save

I created an extension that creates a new tab and some fields. The only problem is that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sabremarketing   ·   952 views   ·   1 replies

Carlos_Saavedra's avatar

Simple Tag Extension Error

Hello, I close to completing my first ee site and ran into a problem. I just installed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Carlos_Saavedra   ·   915 views   ·   2 replies

First 165 166 167 168 169 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.