We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
leadsuccess's avatar

Image Resizer Not Working

The image resizer was working with basic configuration (/images/uploads/locations). Then I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   1234 views   ·   0 replies

3six3's avatar

tome module and menu

Ok… I seem to be going in circles here. I’ve got the tome module installed and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 3six3   ·   827 views   ·   0 replies

Billy Patel's avatar

Three segment tag pairs

I have read the docs regarding three segments and tag pairs. I want to make use of both…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Billy Patel   ·   1007 views   ·   1 replies

moonbeetle's avatar

plugin always loads English language file despite path global variables

moved to here

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by moonbeetle   ·   859 views   ·   0 replies

Marcus Neto's avatar

Looking for a plugin that splits a post and inserts ads

I have a project where the client would like to split entries and insert ads into the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1112 views   ·   5 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Plugin: Latest Comments

Greetings Guys, Had a request from a fellow EE user to pull all the entries from a set of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fifteen   ·   1410 views   ·   4 replies

gridonic's avatar

DC Template Manager: Bulk-manage ExpressionEngine Templates

Hey Guys Have you ever messed around with your EE templates stored in the database AND on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ruud L. Heerkens   ·   1784 views   ·   2 replies

LynneL's avatar

Extension Request - "Lock Entry"

I am a hopeless programmer, though I wish to goodness I weren’t, because I really…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by LynneL   ·   1777 views   ·   1 replies

strudel's avatar

setting up for multiple categories per record?

Greetings, Trying to get setup for an initial dump using CSVGrab from an MS Access…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by strudel   ·   841 views   ·   0 replies

Walker Hamilton's avatar

OpenID Extension

So I’ve gotten the vast majority of an OpenID plugin ready and set to work…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fogcity   ·   1859 views   ·   3 replies

brandaid's avatar

Help- Lg Better Meta Plugin- Do I have to reinstall EE to get this running?

I just added/installed the LG Better Meta plugin to my clients’ site. I enabled it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brandaid   ·   1326 views   ·   3 replies

Francis F.'s avatar

Disallowed Key Characters - in Some browsers

This question may be related to a resolved thread. I am having the same issue. The problem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1108 views   ·   1 replies

MarkBerlin's avatar

Gallery Extended: Cannot upload via windows

This is a crosspost from the solspace support forum [post] , I’m stuck… Hi…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MarkBerlin   ·   615 views   ·   0 replies

Ray Brown's avatar

Related entries inside of related entries?

Forgive me if this has already been covered. Say I’ve got several product lines, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   889 views   ·   1 replies

strudel's avatar

Setting up CSV file for category import

Greetings, I’m at the beginning of setting up a CSVgrab and have a question about…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by journalistone   ·   3195 views   ·   1 replies

Nick Foxall's avatar

Displaying just 1 thumbnail for 'File'

I’m using File 3.1.1 on a site, set to upload multiple images, and create multiple…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ResonateOrDie   ·   1427 views   ·   7 replies

tr4nslator's avatar

Forum reply by email

I’m currently about to deploy Expression Engine for my organization…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by tr4nslator   ·   894 views   ·   0 replies

Sanity11's avatar

Read form and store data.

Hi All, I am trying to make a plug-in for the first time ever, so forgive my noobness. All…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1846 views   ·   3 replies

Narthex's avatar

TinyMCE gives me src="../../scripts/etc" for Smileys

This may just be an FYI since the smiley problem does not show up in FF. I am using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex   ·   2828 views   ·   1 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Random Number

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by portnull   ·   4710 views   ·   2 replies

webnology's avatar

Searching custom fields

Hi all, I need to search my weblog entries for these values: Name (input field) Company…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1509 views   ·   3 replies

Friday creative's avatar

Upload & email images with Freeform

I’m currently building a site in EE and the client wants to have visitors fill out a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   2474 views   ·   9 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Field Value

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   5999 views   ·   16 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Single Field

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by timkelty   ·   17413 views   ·   39 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Loop Plus

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by Piere1999   ·   6675 views   ·   7 replies

RefreshCreativeMedia's avatar

TinyMCE Editor and TinyBrowser plugin not working

Hi guys Hopefully someone can help me out on this one, been at it for the past 4 hours and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Danielle LeComte   ·   6319 views   ·   6 replies

Alli's avatar

File Extension upload not working in MSM

I am using the MSM and have duplicated a number of templates and sections to a second sub…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Chris Arnold   ·   1829 views   ·   7 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Question/Advice: Using edit_template_start hook correctly

Greetings, I have updated one of my extensions jQuery Quick Save with an Auto-Save…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by MeanStudios   ·   726 views   ·   0 replies

steve-o-lution's avatar

If there is no poll

Moderator’s note: Moved to Modules. I am busy with the LG poll module. But what is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by steve-o-lution   ·   685 views   ·   0 replies

Yuri's avatar

Buddies plugin - friendship management

This plugin enables users to have buddies/friends/followers just like in many popular…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by Yuri   ·   6305 views   ·   19 replies

First 168 169 170 171 172 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.