We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
joshclark17's avatar

RepEEt questions

Hi All- I just found Brent Wilson’s RepEEt plugin and am super excited about it.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mr_tim   ·   2050 views   ·   3 replies

ABDC's avatar

1.6.7 breaks on "FILE" extension

I also posted this in the FILE thread, (no response unfortunately) but since the error…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ABDC   ·   1142 views   ·   2 replies

Max Lazar's avatar

is it passable to use Global Variables in plugin parameters

is it passable to use Global Variables in plugin parameters? Like {exp:plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Max Lazar   ·   2000 views   ·   5 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Entry Categories

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   15402 views   ·   36 replies

Austin Siewert's avatar

LG Access (Restrict To) Bug

Hi, I have noticed a bug with this plugin. The plugin works great when cache has been…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Austin Siewert   ·   1100 views   ·   0 replies

Ian Beck's avatar

Which hooks to use to edit field data prior to saving?

Hey there, I need to do some parsing on a custom entry field whenever the entry is saved…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ian Beck   ·   727 views   ·   0 replies

Jason Morehead's avatar

CSVGrab and category groups

We’re currently using CSVGrab to import a bunch of data into a new EE site. However,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jason Morehead   ·   805 views   ·   0 replies

craiguffman's avatar

Need PHP help to add logic to Robin Sowell’s forum_fill extension

I am using Robin Sewell’s forum_fill extension. It works beautifully for me (thank…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Greg Aker   ·   1319 views   ·   1 replies

Michael Hay's avatar

Ordering weblog entries

I wonder if anyone has any ideas that would help me solve this problem: We want to be able…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Michael Hay   ·   1063 views   ·   1 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

Trouble removing tag module and extension

Hi, I copied the files for a site and its DB to a new host. I want to remove the Tag…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Versa Studio   ·   1175 views   ·   2 replies

Matthew Pennell's avatar

Extension: Cachebuster!

Ever find yourself explaining to a client (for the umpteenth time) how to press F5 so they…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Matthew Pennell   ·   938 views   ·   0 replies

Chad Crowell's avatar

IE7 redraw problems in CP with some extensions (Playa, MH File)

I realize there is no official support for 3rd party add ons - but maybe someone has seen…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sfgolfer   ·   2428 views   ·   5 replies

Fti's avatar

text in magpie

I’m trying to display a news feed on my side with headlines, text and pictures. At…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fti   ·   838 views   ·   0 replies

lithiumdave's avatar

Odd enquiry form submissions

Apologies if this isn’t posted in the correct forum: I’m using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by lithiumdave   ·   1190 views   ·   5 replies

Milan Topalov's avatar

EE 1.6.7 - Issues with Solspace FreeForm & User modules

I can’t get Solspace FreeForm & User modules to work with EE 1.6.7. Submitting…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1612 views   ·   2 replies

fourone's avatar

Communicate tab email plugin?

Hello, Could anyone tell me whether or not there is a plugin available that allows me to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fourone   ·   768 views   ·   0 replies

Sr. Coffee's avatar

field broken? (Freeform)

I am having a problem with a field that was created for Freeform. I have several forms…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   1049 views   ·   2 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Extension: Goto Latest Comment *Supports Paginated Comments*

Greetings, This will automatically scroll the page down to the last comment after it has…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by IDF MARKETING   ·   8586 views   ·   17 replies

CI Lee's avatar

Default to Categories tab

Hi all, I keep reading about an extension that defaults to the Categories tab on the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1267 views   ·   1 replies

Tim Carter's avatar

Related Weblog Problem - entries list disappears on details page

Hello, I’m using ExpressionEngine 1.6.7, Build: 20090122, and I’ve installed…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tim Carter   ·   1693 views   ·   3 replies

davenport's avatar

Replacing ’\n’

http://www.qualitybuildings.biz/showcase/view/horse_barns For the subcategory page I use…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1128 views   ·   2 replies

ErikV's avatar

Tags (Solspace) tab not appearing in some (newly added) sections (weblogs)

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to add a number of new weblogs and copy some entries from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ErikV   ·   1001 views   ·   3 replies

MeanStudios's avatar

Extension: jQuery Quick Save

Greetings, I have updated this script to 2.0 which added an Auto-Save feature as suggested…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by wecreateyou   ·   6143 views   ·   5 replies

mattobee's avatar

Magpie, Delicious and Tags

Hi all, I have the following code on each tag page - it pulls in the appropriate list of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mattobee   ·   900 views   ·   0 replies

Karlo Ian's avatar

query limit and pagination

hi.. i have notice this code in the documentation. {exp:query limit="5" sql="SELECT…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Kris Khaira   ·   2030 views   ·   11 replies

silenz's avatar

Postponed (pings and trackbacks)

I released a new extension… Are you frequently using the facility to assign future…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Macrike   ·   1437 views   ·   2 replies

Austin Siewert's avatar

LG Better Meta w/embedd template

Hi, For some reason I can’t pass the correct data to my embedded header template.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by redbloc   ·   1019 views   ·   1 replies

Survivor's avatar

Adding embeds to EE forum module

Can anyone tell me the path I should use to include, navigation-type embeds to my forum?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Survivor   ·   986 views   ·   2 replies

Arnaud M.'s avatar

Calendar with Repeet - 2 requests

Hi, I work on a calendar with the Repeet plugin. I have the 2 following requests (that I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1025 views   ·   2 replies

brittanyA's avatar

Markitup?

Hi - I’m wrestling with whether or not I want to deal with a WYSIWYG. I’d…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1323 views   ·   2 replies

First 173 174 175 176 177 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.