Hi Mark, I work for a company called Cog Design, and we are using your extension on a site…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Cog Design · 1877 views · 2 replies
http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/103029/ If i comment out line 1272, everything works…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by spingh · 781 views · 0 replies
I have an saef form, when a user submits it, i need to trigger an email to admin if a…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Billy Patel · 824 views · 0 replies
Hello all, We have a thread going on the use of a [removed] as a comment SPAM deterrent,…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton · 1455 views · 3 replies
Greetings, A request was made for people being able to post a comment to a blog post using…
Development and Programming Latest: 5 years ago by nittyo shop · 30202 views · 31 replies
Greetings All, I’m trying to write my first extension which I need for a plugin…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by MeanStudios · 1257 views · 2 replies
Anyone interested in giving the new Pingback Extension a try?
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by dwex · 9357 views · 36 replies
I’m embedding this into each of my articles. {lg_social_bookmarks…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Narthex · 1756 views · 4 replies
Is there such a beast because I can’t find it out there. Anyone taken a try at ajax…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by leadsuccess · 2120 views · 6 replies
Hi How would I go about initialising a new Template object, parse a template and return…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by viewcreative · 1224 views · 1 replies
Hi. I’m currently working on a client project that requires a heavily customised…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by viewcreative · 1148 views · 1 replies
Leevi hasn’t gotten around to posting on this yet, so I guess I will. I bought this…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by Todd D. · 28450 views · 62 replies
This question may be related to a resolved thread. I have been starting to work with the…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by dj-rowan · 1790 views · 4 replies
I am curious to see if anyone knows if this has been done yet, or anything like this. I…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Brian Hildreth · 1185 views · 0 replies
The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by Laisvunas · 8930 views · 17 replies
Wondering if anyone else has sen this and if it might be indicative of a larger problem…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M. · 1385 views · 2 replies
I have been trying to wrap my head around how to use the LG Better Meta extension with…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by illustrationdan · 2475 views · 6 replies
I have a plug-in which I would like to extend to feature a extension style settings screen…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by silenz · 1554 views · 6 replies
I need a bit of help with the User module from Solspace - I want new registrations to be…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Terpstra · 1121 views · 2 replies
I’ve searched an’ searched, and I can’t find a definitive answer to this…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis · 1289 views · 4 replies
Hi, I’ve setup a site which handles payments using the SimpleCommerce module.…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Melissa Dawn · 1155 views · 1 replies
This extension will allow you to use the tab key to create tab characters in the template…
Development and Programming Latest: 16 years ago by m4thew · 2784 views · 11 replies
No problem with the LG tinymce extension (thanks Leevi!) - but does MCimagemanger (or…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Reece · 2647 views · 9 replies
I’m running 1.3.3 of the excellent Playa extension, but in a PHP4 environment. To…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Brandon Kelly · 1160 views · 2 replies
Hi there, I’m just playing around with the Exif plugin and it seems to be working…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by sm9 · 1336 views · 3 replies
Usually all forms in EE are “sticky”… meaning that, for example, if the…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Shannon Smith · 1304 views · 2 replies
Hello EE module developers: Last summer I contracted to have a pretty advanced form…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Bruce Brown · 941 views · 0 replies
Hi, I just created a new weblog and then I created a playa field in another weblog and…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by Clearpeak · 987 views · 1 replies
I’m running LG Polls on my site and it recently has just started crashing. When a…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by jstandard · 883 views · 0 replies
Hello everybody, I just transferred my website to a new hosting and I am now getting an…
Development and Programming Latest: 17 years ago by vinco · 924 views · 0 replies
Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.