We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Herb's avatar

Regular expression and show_full_control_panel_end

I want to build an extension that adds the Weblog Description to the Publish Tab…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Herb   ·   1031 views   ·   0 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

Extension Request: Faker--lorem ipsum weblog entry generator

Ruby on Rails has a plugin called “Faker”, which generates fake data for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gridonic   ·   1335 views   ·   1 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

Request: Syntax highlighting library for "Chili" jQuery plugin

{ I put this in Extension Development because it doesn't really fit elsewhere. }…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Versa Studio   ·   1894 views   ·   2 replies

CDI Services's avatar

Solspace freeform checkboxes

How can I create Checkboxes with Solspaces freeform. I only have text input and textfield…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by broseth   ·   6778 views   ·   3 replies

Matthew Pennell's avatar

Extension: Scroll to Comment

I’ve just started working with ExpressionEngine (first site hopefully launching…

Development and Programming   Latest: 3 years ago by timothyferriss   ·   5498 views   ·   12 replies

chancegraham's avatar

Using Twitter Timeline to display tweets by day

So, I have a blog where I am displaying EE published content (articles, images, links,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by chancegraham   ·   1067 views   ·   0 replies

craiguffman's avatar

Error message when installing this extension

This question may be related to a resolved thread. I am trying to install Robin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by craiguffman   ·   2115 views   ·   11 replies

ryal001's avatar

OOP Question

I see that a module file is basically one class. Is there any way to refer to other…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ryal001   ·   1166 views   ·   2 replies

P.J.'s avatar

Help to locate plugin to truncate entry text by paragraph (not word or character)?

Long time ago, there are two plugins Limiter and Filter_HTML that can truncate entry text…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by P.J.   ·   2254 views   ·   2 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

LG Better Meta: Update to 1.7 blows up

Hi Leevi, I think I may have missed a step, or done something in the wrong order. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1149 views   ·   1 replies

scarpen's avatar

Sifr

Hi All, im looking to add SIFR into a site we built using EE. Any tips / useful pointers?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   3713 views   ·   8 replies

circa1977's avatar

The start of an extension: Member Group Permissions

The project I’m currently working on is a password-protected site for the financial…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Scott Hepler   ·   3253 views   ·   5 replies

circa1977's avatar

The start of a plugin: Recursive Subcategories

EDIT: See below for plugin notes, attached plugin. In response to mdesign’s Twitter…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by daulex   ·   14901 views   ·   29 replies

Yoshi's avatar

Linklist Module version 1.2.2

Okay, I’ve made a release that will now allow all users to edit all linklists,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by David Ould   ·   14372 views   ·   6 replies

manuqc's avatar

small problem with translations (working fine except some pages)

Hello, first of all I want to wish everyone an awesome 2009! …well now then, I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1172 views   ·   1 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Plugin - List Member…

Plugin Updated With thanks to Dabbledoo the plugin has now been updated to V1.1 The SQL…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   5450 views   ·   10 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

How do you provide an error message using a plugin?

Hi there, Was just wondering if there is an easy way to provide an error message from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Yuri   ·   2213 views   ·   6 replies

pixelmatrix's avatar

Twitter Timeline shows nothing

I’m using the latest Twitter Timeline plugin (1.2) and the latest EE version…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2901 views   ·   8 replies

sol8's avatar

Forum and Wiki Modules are not showing (go daddy)

Solved!

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1433 views   ·   2 replies

Chris Newton's avatar

Plugin: Convert users after time period

I created a plugin that will convert a user from one group to another, if that user is…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris Newton   ·   977 views   ·   0 replies

Shuhab's avatar

Unexpected T_STRING error with WYSIWYG fields containing HTML

Hi, I have no idea why this is happening since I was sure everything was working perfectly…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1384 views   ·   3 replies

Hop Studios's avatar

Dates on Plugins

I notice that all the plugins seem to have been updated on December 1, 2008.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1228 views   ·   1 replies

hothousegraphix's avatar

LG Polls rendering stray character in IE7 and IE6

For some reason I seem to be getting stray characters that render to my POLL answers in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hothousegraphix   ·   980 views   ·   0 replies

Brandon Kelly's avatar

Playa 1.3 - New Publish page limiting & ordering settings

Hey all, I just released Playa 1.3. This release adds new settings to the Custom Field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Todd D.   ·   5909 views   ·   20 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

Simple BASH script to create new symlinks

Hey guys, Some of you might know that I have been playing with GitHub and trying to figure…

Development and Programming   Latest: one year ago by VanceCrooks   ·   10574 views   ·   6 replies

gaweb's avatar

Fielder module Error (Notice: Undefined index:)

Starting using Fielder module and love it but I’m getting errors that disable my ability…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gaweb   ·   1287 views   ·   0 replies

Chad Crowell's avatar

Plugin: Encaf Bible Verses - Show bible verses from the ESV API

I found Scripturizer after I wrote this, and frankly I think this version is more slick.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Chad Crowell   ·   8343 views   ·   18 replies

Chad Crowell's avatar

Plugin: WI Friendlee Date - Convert supplied date parts to a friendly date output.

As if there weren’t enough date based plugins… this is something I needed for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kpow   ·   5174 views   ·   6 replies

Henry Weismann's avatar

EE and Codeignitor

I have a question I hope some people can give some insight on. I have been using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2032 views   ·   3 replies

EpicSoft's avatar

$DSP issue

$DSP->foobar works fine in my mcp..php but in my mod..*php i get Fatal error: Call to a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1509 views   ·   3 replies

First 178 179 180 181 182 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.