We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Bluebloc's avatar

LG Polls: Only show chart when {if_show_results} true

Does anyone know how to set up LG Polls only to show the results Pie Chart when…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Bluebloc   ·   1397 views   ·   2 replies

Nick Foxall's avatar

Image Resizing not Working

Help! I’ve just installed EE 1.6.6 on a new production server for a client site, but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Nick Foxall   ·   1304 views   ·   4 replies

gabe's avatar

Problem using expression engine tags as parameters for a php function

Hey, So I have placed a working php script at the beggining of an included template. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   5604 views   ·   11 replies

brendanh's avatar

LG Image Manager

Hi, I’ve installed the LG Image Manager and it’s all working fine except for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by brendanh   ·   1435 views   ·   1 replies

Daron Rosenberg's avatar

Issue Getting LG TinyMCE 1.3.2 to Work in EE 1.6.4

Hello, I’m eager to get the LG TinyMCE extension to work on my Expression Engine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by sm9   ·   17233 views   ·   17 replies

fccinter's avatar

Trimming /replacing weblog output

Hello, Is there an EE way to trim/replace special characters of a weblog output? Thanks

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   1560 views   ·   3 replies

hotknife's avatar

Two extensions that add columns to Edit screen ... conflict

Hi, newbie to the extension world. I’m using 2 extensions that add columns to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by hotknife   ·   1039 views   ·   2 replies

Brad Street's avatar

Beta Version: Digital Commerce Module

So, as a musician and web developer, I absolutely love EE. The only issue I had with it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by plasticated   ·   11425 views   ·   30 replies

ideadigital's avatar

Photoset Collection Ideas

I too am interested in figuring out how to get it to pull by the collection as well as the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ideadigital   ·   1101 views   ·   0 replies

flxc4p4str's avatar

LG SAEF file upload and Solspace’s formhelper.

Has anyone been able to successfully integrate the LG SAEF file upload extension with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by flxc4p4str   ·   695 views   ·   0 replies

flxc4p4str's avatar

LG SAEF file upload and Solspace’s formhelper.

Has anyone been able to successfully integrate the LG SAEF file upload extension with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by flxc4p4str   ·   1066 views   ·   0 replies

Jason McCallister's avatar

Solspace FreeForm 2.7

I am not having an issue with the FreeForm itself… Just the control panel for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Gabriel   ·   1826 views   ·   3 replies

the_crimsonrooster's avatar

solspace tracker

Has anyone purchased? What’s your thoughts? I did a search on the forum and could…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   825 views   ·   1 replies

gustafz's avatar

Control Panel Invisible after LG Twitter Activation

Greetings all, I just installed LG Twitter 2.0.1 - and when I clicked on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1772 views   ·   6 replies

John Henry Donovan's avatar

FLV Media Player v4

The ExpressionEngine FLV player plug-in allows you to use the JW FLV Media Player (built…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jules van Schaijik   ·   7015 views   ·   6 replies

reedy's avatar

Forum Module: Increase allowable signature length

Hi It seems that signatures are currently limited to 500 characters in the forum module…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by reedy   ·   1137 views   ·   1 replies

webprouk's avatar

Filtering relationships by category or custom field

Hi I have a weblog where I store all my files, like a file manager. There are several…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by webprouk   ·   695 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

RE : Simple Commerce Module…

Not too sure if this best fits as a bug or as a feature request but here goes. In this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   6641 views   ·   29 replies

LHDonline's avatar

Borked line breaks

Ever have that sinking feeling–like you’ve discovered that the 15K entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2875 views   ·   7 replies

Dan Lovejoy's avatar

LG TinyMCE Custom Field and Playa in Conflict

I have been having an annoying problem adding new custom fields in which the JS stops…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Versa Studio   ·   1239 views   ·   1 replies

Wouter Vervloet's avatar

Reorder exp:weblog:entries based on interval

The title might be a bit vague, but I’ll try to explain it as good as…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Wouter Vervloet   ·   764 views   ·   0 replies

Diario El Mostrador's avatar

Edit Tab Ajax - Pagination still loads the whole page

Is there a way to use Ajax also in the pagination links in the edit entries list in CP?

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Diario El Mostrador   ·   1468 views   ·   5 replies

LHAuctioneers's avatar

<p> </p> tags being inserted into image custom field box

We have the LGImageManager installed and it was working perfectly. We moved servers, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   744 views   ·   1 replies

Ben @PutYourLightsOn's avatar

New Multi Language Module

the Multi Language Module is ready (introduced here). i’m offering it for free to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by sambo   ·   3696 views   ·   8 replies

M Swindler's avatar

Twitter Extension

I’ve been wanting to dive into the EE development world for a while now and today I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by DEA   ·   1473 views   ·   11 replies

heaversm's avatar

Insert File icon not appearing even though added to button list

Hi - I’m trying to integrate tinybrowser…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by heaversm   ·   1026 views   ·   0 replies

rorwa's avatar

member update preferences hook.

I’m trying to automatically add a specific tab to users who are set to be an admin.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by rorwa   ·   845 views   ·   0 replies

Radin's avatar

How to enforce LG TineMCE convert ’ and " to escapes ?

it converts fine: & to &_amp; < to &_lt; space to &_nbsp; but it doesnt encode:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1220 views   ·   1 replies

P.J.'s avatar

Image Resizer plugin error handling animated GIF?

Hi, I am using David Rencher’s Image Resizer plugin 2.1.2 for EE 1.6+. I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by P.J.   ·   2003 views   ·   1 replies

kirkaracha's avatar

PHP Markdown Extra Breaks in EE 1.6.6

I’m using the PHP Markdown Extra plugin on several Multiple Site Manager sites, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1326 views   ·   1 replies

First 180 181 182 183 184 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.