We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
grantmx's avatar

SQL error on Tags 2.6.0

This is the error I got when I upgraded and try to go to the Recount stats tab MySQL…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by grantmx   ·   1553 views   ·   2 replies

Clearpeak's avatar

EE newbie question - additional processing to comments in blog after submit

I want to issue a sql statement in php after a successful comment posting but can’t…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Clearpeak   ·   2409 views   ·   8 replies

Brad Street's avatar

Permission to use code

I’m writing a module and would like to use a small portion of existing code from an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1158 views   ·   1 replies

Capella's avatar

Magpie separate delicious categories (tags)

Has anyone been able to successfully separate the tags in a delicious feed? I see that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Capella   ·   1170 views   ·   2 replies

Crnaovca's avatar

Anybody can help me with this first plugin?

Ok … I have done this in PHP and it works, but when I try to do it as plugin it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Crnaovca   ·   1272 views   ·   1 replies

cacampbell's avatar

Simple Commerce Set-up

Hello, Does anyone have a concise and understandable way of setting up the Simple Commerce…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by OrganizedFellow   ·   1480 views   ·   2 replies

redbloc's avatar

Problems with using Repeet with the calendar

Hey all, I’m building a calendar / timetable using the calendar function with the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mr. Wilson   ·   1558 views   ·   2 replies

silenz's avatar

Simple Tags 1.6 - weblog entry tagging

Somehow I seem to be unable to find the original release thread, so I’ll start a new…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by ninja69   ·   13157 views   ·   48 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

LG Image Manager, Moxiecode ImageManager usage

Just curious how others are using this custom field type on their templates. I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by chrisatnewwest   ·   1711 views   ·   2 replies

Charcoal Marketing's avatar

Image path problems using TinyMCE Extensions

I’ll try and sequence the problems I’ve been having. NOTE: I have used both LG…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Charcoal Marketing   ·   2174 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Drzycimski's avatar

Adding Extension Hooks (or am I missing something?)

I’d like to be able to modify the restricted control panel in the same way I can…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Drzycimski   ·   910 views   ·   0 replies

fogcity's avatar

Post-processing entries before sent to database?

I need to post-process entries to a weblog when they are created or modified. Specifically…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by fogcity   ·   1558 views   ·   2 replies

Tansel's avatar

Magpie Plugin version 1.3.4 to 1.4

I have been using magpie plugin v1.3.4 without any problems. However, after upgrading to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tansel   ·   1102 views   ·   0 replies

silenz's avatar

New Module: Listening to ...

Listening to… can be used to display information about the songs you’re just…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1492 views   ·   2 replies

BridgingUnit's avatar

Plugin: search pagination

May I introduce my first plugin, BU Search Pagination, built to scratch an itch on a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by BridgingUnit   ·   11529 views   ·   15 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Extension: MD Character Count - display and limit the number of characters allowed for fields

For my current project, I needed a more robust character count that was was out there, so…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   19093 views   ·   33 replies

communicatedesign's avatar

Simple Commerce Module not showing purchases

Hi there I have an implementation of the Simple Commerce Module at:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   13799 views   ·   38 replies

curtschultz's avatar

Repeet Problems When Displaying the daily events

Hello, I am having a problem with Repeet when displaying the daily events. Some days it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by curtschultz   ·   770 views   ·   0 replies

jeremydouglas's avatar

Edit Categories Page without "Admin" tab

I think this might need to be an extension or module. I know that it’s easy to edit…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Angie Herrera   ·   1423 views   ·   1 replies

heaversm's avatar

Plugin: timthumb

Hi - I’m having a weird issue. If you go to:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by heaversm   ·   1760 views   ·   0 replies

Milan Topalov's avatar

Playa Related entries tag missing a {count} bug

{count} doesn’t work inside {related_entries} tag (returns the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1863 views   ·   3 replies

oli-studio's avatar

Plugin: Iconvify (convert from one encoding to another for i18n)

Hi All, I made a small plugin that uses PHP’s iconv to convert from one encoding to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by oli-studio   ·   1655 views   ·   4 replies

Daron Rosenberg's avatar

Login problem after uploading and installing TinyMCE extension

Hello, I just tried to install TinyMCE and the LG TinyMCE Custom Field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Daron Rosenberg   ·   1396 views   ·   1 replies

Brendon Carr's avatar

Extension Request: Publish Page Indicator Whether Field Has Content

I’m starting to work with publish pages where dozens of custom fields are in use,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by stinhambo   ·   1274 views   ·   2 replies

kokako's avatar

Looking to devlople for EE...Where to start?

I very interested to develop a custom module for EE. Does anyone have and tutorials or…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by kokako   ·   739 views   ·   0 replies

Eric Barstad's avatar

Structure Module: Weblogs not being recognized

I’m using the Structure Module, and I want to set up a listing page, but it’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Eric Barstad   ·   1437 views   ·   1 replies

silenz's avatar

Entry expiration notification

I released a little extension. Its name almost says it all: Entry expiration notification.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Djive   ·   1107 views   ·   2 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

Where does the core get pagination values?

Trying to resolve some pagination issues with our modules. Could anyone point me in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2061 views   ·   4 replies

mweichert's avatar

PHP bug?

Hello, I was wondering I could get someone to look at a module function for me. Maybe…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Pascal Kriete   ·   1474 views   ·   2 replies

Steven Grant's avatar

show next 5 events using repEEt

Just can’t seem to get the syntax right for this. I want to show the next 5 entries…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Steven Grant   ·   975 views   ·   0 replies

First 182 183 184 185 186 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.