We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
jhgravelle's avatar

Help with Repeet Plugin

I need help with the Repeet plugin. I’m trying to get repeet to list the next 10…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Steven Grant   ·   1308 views   ·   2 replies

LHDonline's avatar

CSVGrab--help me find what I'm doing wrong

I have the code right, I think… {exp:csvgrab…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Andrew Weaver   ·   1600 views   ·   1 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL Combinator : Combine and Compress JavaScript and CSS on-the-fly : Version Update (2.1.0) 1st April, 2009

Version 2.1.0 : Released 1st April, 2009 * Implemented LG Addon Updater functionality, to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   44078 views   ·   114 replies

Steven Grant's avatar

Edit Tab AJAX

I’ve just installed this extension and enabled it in EE but it doesn’t seem to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Huot   ·   1369 views   ·   3 replies

Charcoal Marketing's avatar

Trouble enabling third-party extension

Don’t worry, this pertains to Expression Engine and isn’t just a question…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Charcoal Marketing   ·   1770 views   ·   5 replies

Tim Stackhouse's avatar

Custom Caching in Plugins?

Is there a built-in way to cache data in plugins? I’m essentially looking for a way…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tim Stackhouse   ·   1747 views   ·   2 replies

timkelty's avatar

How to set formatting (not == NULL)..

Many 3rd party extensions I use have been broken since the upgrade to 1.6.5. When…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gridonic   ·   11894 views   ·   30 replies

timkelty's avatar

LG Image/File Manager reverting to xhtml formatting 1.6.5

Related to: the post Ever since upgrading to 1.6.5 my LG File/Image manager fields lose…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by james Brown   ·   1029 views   ·   1 replies

phatphug's avatar

TinyMCE LG Plugin: PHP error when publishing entries

I recently upgraded to v1.6.5, build 20081024. I’ve just noticed that when…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mhulse   ·   7552 views   ·   20 replies

c_k's avatar

markhuots File extension problems

When I try to add or change the File Upload Preferences, I get the following error: MySQL…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Bruce2005   ·   5084 views   ·   17 replies

c_k's avatar

upload destination mysql error

I am trying to create a new upload destination on our website and each time I try to set…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by c_k   ·   1305 views   ·   3 replies

Tim Stackhouse's avatar

Plugins using other plugins?

A cursory look shows this hasn’t been brought up before, apologies if it has.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tim Stackhouse   ·   1439 views   ·   5 replies

Ryan Blaind's avatar

LG Twitter 2.0.1 + Tinyurl

Hey just wondering about LG Twitter using tinyurl for creating links for new entries and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   3902 views   ·   7 replies

Low's avatar

Low Seg2Cat extension

In short: Low Seg2Cat gives you easy access to category ids so you can use them in your…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Eric Nance   ·   5896 views   ·   15 replies

precision's avatar

extension -- how to build a page for a top level tab

Someone has to know this……. I added a tab to the top level tabs within the control…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by precision   ·   1661 views   ·   4 replies

BPreusing's avatar

Plugin tags not parsed correctly?

Moderator’s note: Moved to Plugins: Technical Assistance. Possibly I’m doing…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   6850 views   ·   5 replies

meslater's avatar

Spellchecker with LG tinyMCE?

I have reviewed the configuration…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Michael Layne   ·   2600 views   ·   4 replies

ummedia's avatar

SQL error using MarK Huot file upload from SAEF

I have been following another thread and thought id have a go. I loaded and installed Mark…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by [email protected]   ·   1335 views   ·   3 replies

mweichert's avatar

PHP Error Handling

Hello, I hope this is the right forum for this topic. I thought I’d ask for some…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2124 views   ·   3 replies

October11's avatar

Having 'magpie' show Google Calendar entries; my way:

Hello: I’m using the Magpie Plugin to show the information from a Google Calendar;…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by October11   ·   2044 views   ·   4 replies

bluesonora's avatar

member group posting problem - maybe "structure" is causing problem?

i have an admin group i created with limited ability to post to certain weblogs. when she…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by dbryand   ·   1306 views   ·   2 replies

Gabriel's avatar

Parse URL plugin - Problem

Iam using Parse URL plugin v1.1.1 in the comments. {exp:parse_url…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by journalistone   ·   1189 views   ·   1 replies

precision's avatar

Problem with extension

Hey, does anyone see what’s wrong with this….when I move it into the…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by precision   ·   1222 views   ·   2 replies

ummedia's avatar

trouble with image sizer plugin

I am trying to get the image sizer plugin to work but not even close. I am using this code…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by ummedia   ·   1633 views   ·   11 replies

precision's avatar

Adding menu item to MyAccount

Hey, I’m trying to determine if there’s a hook I can use to add an item to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by precision   ·   781 views   ·   0 replies

Fred Boyle's avatar

MSM, $PREFS->ini('site_id') and AJAX

Trying to get a module to be MSM aware, although parts use AJAX and I’m running into…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by VRDL   ·   3456 views   ·   7 replies

Brian M.'s avatar

Extensions settings don't save?

I know I’ve run into this before but I can’t remember what caused it and…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Brian M.   ·   2496 views   ·   0 replies

mweichert's avatar

$TMPL global variable is empty

Hello, When an action of my module gets called, all globals are populated except $TMPL,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by creativearc   ·   1674 views   ·   2 replies

aferraccioli's avatar

Extension: Relationship by author

Does anyone know of or how to make a similar extension like a custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by aferraccioli   ·   1214 views   ·   1 replies

precision's avatar

Is there a hook to add to the Admin Utilities Menu

I would like to add another item to the Utilities Menu within the Admin section of the CP.…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by precision   ·   864 views   ·   0 replies

First 183 184 185 186 187 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.