We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
gridonic's avatar

NEW: DC FreeForm GeoIP Extension

Hi We’ve just finished writing another EE extension. What FreeForm does not support…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   4613 views   ·   1 replies

cwpollock's avatar

best way to access application root

What’s the best way access the application root when developing a module. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by cwpollock   ·   1815 views   ·   7 replies

4flix's avatar

CSVGrab using it to consolidate duplicate entries and add to multiple categories

Say I have a bunch of weblog entries that I need to import via CSVGrab. Some of items in…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by 4flix   ·   952 views   ·   0 replies

james Brown's avatar

PHP in entries?

I have a client that needs to be able to put php inside of entries. Can EE allow this?

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Euan   ·   3210 views   ·   12 replies

mmcclung's avatar

Freeform export textarea--returns create new records

Using Freeform to capture lead data, and eventually need to import into Salesforce. In…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1284 views   ·   1 replies

Andrew Gunstone's avatar

Session expiry (outside CP)

Hi all, I am using the session cookie (cookies only is set under “User session…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Andrew Gunstone   ·   1790 views   ·   4 replies

Steven Grant's avatar

display events this week using repEEt

I have this in the how to forum but thought it would be better suited here. I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Mr. Wilson   ·   1356 views   ·   1 replies

kriz's avatar

Is there a Poll module for EE

Hello all, Is there a poll module for EE? Ive found LG Polls. Looks very interesting, but…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1762 views   ·   3 replies

james Brown's avatar

tinyMCE not inserting blank spaces into new table cells!

I am having troubles with newly created table cells not having   put into them. So…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by james Brown   ·   4427 views   ·   2 replies

onepanman's avatar

LG Image Manager Problem

I am having a problem with LG Image Manager. Using Firefox most of the cases it works;…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brett DeWoody   ·   6565 views   ·   19 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

"Deniro" Currency Converter Plugin

UPDATE: As of 26th November, 2009, this plugin has been renamed “Deniro”. Many…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   13569 views   ·   25 replies

viewcreative's avatar

AJAX Call

Hi, How would I go about setting up a URL “listener”/”hook” so…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by viewcreative   ·   1655 views   ·   2 replies

Avril's avatar

Photo Gallery Extended

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m in the correct space here. I’ve purchased the…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1136 views   ·   1 replies

viewcreative's avatar

Developer Documentation Classes/Methods/Properties

Developer Documentation Classes/Methods/Properties Hi, Does anyone know of any…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by bkuberek   ·   1763 views   ·   4 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

New Plugin - Member Group Count…

Hi there, Another simple one this in response to the thread here. Just thought I’d…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by emagine media   ·   6769 views   ·   12 replies

Paul Cripps (Nine Four)'s avatar

related entries plugin?

I’m building a simple “tips” site allowing the editors to add a Race and list…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1780 views   ·   3 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Plugin: UK Counties Select

I’m really not sure if this has been done before or not but I just write a little…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Hogue   ·   6202 views   ·   9 replies

Dabbledoo's avatar

Tag Module tab on Publish / Edit page painfully slow

This question may be related to a resolved thread. When I go to publish or edit a weblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Greg Aker   ·   2079 views   ·   3 replies

Manoj Thomas's avatar

File Extension: resize image ONLY if the image is bigger than max width

Hi everyone, I updated my image upload settings so that the max width is 275px and I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Manoj Thomas   ·   1618 views   ·   0 replies

Book Proof's avatar

Mark Huot: File Upload Extension: There was a problem uploading (filename)

So I’ve migrated my site from a linux server to a windows server, and everything…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by netlinkblueEE   ·   3990 views   ·   6 replies

Corey Snipes's avatar

New Extension: Redirect After Login (Twomile)

We built this extension to provide some additional control over behavior after user login…

Development and Programming   Latest: 13 years ago by Corey Snipes   ·   50087 views   ·   83 replies

Corey Snipes's avatar

New Extension: Contact Form to MyEmma Mailing List Integration (Twomile)

We created this extension to connect your contact form with your MyEmma mailing list.…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Corey Snipes   ·   1786 views   ·   0 replies

Corey Snipes's avatar

New Plugin: Multisite Search Helper / Cross-Site Searching (Twomile)

We needed to allow cross-site searching in a multisite application, so I created a plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   2047 views   ·   2 replies

TonyNibbles's avatar

New Plugin: 'TK SWF Object Embed' - Embeds SWF content using SWFObject

Hey again, Some might find this useful, it’s a simple flash embed plugin for…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by TonyNibbles   ·   1916 views   ·   0 replies

TonyNibbles's avatar

TK Page Title - Creates font titles as images (like SIFR)

This module will dynamically create background images for use throughout your site. So,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by NKT com   ·   17089 views   ·   42 replies

Brad Street's avatar

How to Build a Weblog Programatically

I’m working on a new module and I’d like to generate a weblog upon…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1732 views   ·   1 replies

Linda A's avatar

Acronym Module & Gallery Custom Fields

Is it currently possible for the Acronym Module (Solspace, version 1.5.1.) to work its…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Linda A   ·   1338 views   ·   3 replies

scott.thigpen's avatar

LG Better Meta not displaying titles correctly

Hi, I have this embedded in my header template: {exp:lg_better_meta_pi:template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Matt Harris   ·   1311 views   ·   1 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Has anyone written a custom field extension that uses the formatting dropdown?

The title says it all. I have a custom field which is basically trying to replicate a…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1922 views   ·   1 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Using "publish_form_field_unique" and Formatting menu not showing

I’m using the “publish_form_field_unique” hook to make a new custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1429 views   ·   3 replies

First 184 185 186 187 188 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.