We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Mark Bowen's avatar

How can I use $TMPL->no_results(); in a plugin?

Hiya, Hopefully a very quick one this. I am trying to create an exceptionally simple…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by BackBeat Media   ·   2175 views   ·   4 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Formatted Date

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   4038 views   ·   2 replies

Simon Rudkin's avatar

Textile footnotes problem

Hi - I’m adding Textile footnote links to a site using the Textile Plugin (1.1.1 -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Simon Rudkin   ·   1378 views   ·   0 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

How does publish_form_headers differ from show_full_control_panel_end?

I’m having a wonderful time writing a neat extension tonight, but need to know the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   709 views   ·   0 replies

beep's avatar

EE’s Textile implementation broken? Doesn’t match “official” Textile output

ExpressionEngine’s Textile plugin seems to be a bit borked, at least when comparing its…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   7128 views   ·   18 replies

onepanman's avatar

LG Image Manager Absolute Path Support?

I am two sites running on a MSM EE install. Among several plugin, I am using LG TinyMCE,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   3115 views   ·   3 replies

George Ornbo's avatar

Plugin: SS Friendly 404

This plugin suggests relevant pages to users on your 404 page. It is used in your 404…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by outline4   ·   10033 views   ·   10 replies

kriz's avatar

Is there a date plugin

Im trying to get the current date. Basically looking for something similar to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by kriz   ·   1584 views   ·   1 replies

Champ23's avatar

Delete: Problem resolved

Please Delete. Problem resolved

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Champ23   ·   776 views   ·   0 replies

jstandard's avatar

plugin as parameter value

I’m trying to get only the single most recent items from each category in a weblog…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by jstandard   ·   1351 views   ·   1 replies

Amanda Napolitano's avatar

SCM not showing correct paypal info

Hi there, I have two questions referring to paypal and EE. 1.I had been testing my SCM…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by horizonvp   ·   1325 views   ·   1 replies

florian's avatar

How to activate MCImageManager in Tinymce

I tried for days now to activate the imagemanager with my tinymce and its just not showing…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by philfreo   ·   6355 views   ·   7 replies

bkuberek's avatar

Modular Integration of Gallery2 for Expression Engine

I want to work on a full modular integration of Gallery2 for Expression Engine. Now some…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Erin Dalzell   ·   4495 views   ·   12 replies

Omkar N.'s avatar

TinyMCE - settings don’t save

I’ve been using TinyMCE via the LG TinyMCE extension without any issues for months…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2009 views   ·   3 replies

bkuberek's avatar

Mark Huot File Extension

Hello all, This thread [ Mark Huot ] have got too long and I decided to start a new here.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Tim Smith   ·   34810 views   ·   57 replies

mweichert's avatar

Redirect not working

Hello, I have a problem I’ve never encountered before. In one of my modules, I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mweichert   ·   1799 views   ·   2 replies

birdie's avatar

Repeet events show on calendar, but event detail is blank

Hi there! I’m sure i’m missing something obvious here, but i’m having a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by birdie   ·   1776 views   ·   2 replies

Poccuo's avatar

LG TinyMCE Multiple Configurations

I wonder if anyone has had any success at setting up two installations of LG TinyMCE on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2981 views   ·   10 replies

George Ornbo's avatar

Plugin: SS Human Filesize

This plugin returns a human readable filesize for a file residing on your server. The file…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by George Ornbo   ·   5716 views   ·   12 replies

NKT com's avatar

Repeet not showing repeat dates

I want a list of events that starts today and covers the next four weeks. And includes…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by NKT com   ·   1134 views   ·   0 replies

fccinter's avatar

Login to EE with external information

Hello, We need to allow login to EE with data from an external application. What are the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fccinter   ·   1334 views   ·   1 replies

Milaan's avatar

Plugin Problem: Pair Variables

Hello, im developing my own plugin where i have an array with names and i want to display…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by silenz   ·   1171 views   ·   1 replies

Marcus Neto's avatar

LG Better Meta

I installed the LG Better Meta extension on a client site and am getting a weird error.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Marcus Neto   ·   932 views   ·   0 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Playa Multi-Relationship REL error

I’m starting a new thread dedicated to this error, because the other thread is just…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Christofer   ·   8059 views   ·   17 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Plugin: MD Detect Page Type. Pagination, categories, yearly archives and single entries all on one template.

There was a need to detect if the page you are on is a “paginated” page, so I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Danny T.   ·   27805 views   ·   18 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Magpie not supplying any sort of date at all

I’m trying to use the Magpie plugin in what I think is a very basic way, but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tom83   ·   2047 views   ·   1 replies

Jason McCallister's avatar

LG Twitter 2.0.1

Leevi, I am getting a MYSQL error: 1054 when trying to create a discussion forum while the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Jason McCallister   ·   1056 views   ·   0 replies

Gert Timmerman's avatar

help me to develop my first extension

i want to develop my 1st extension, but i want to get some help to get started. I want to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Gert Timmerman   ·   924 views   ·   0 replies

mweichert's avatar

$IN->QSTR not Parsed Correctly

Hello, In one of my modules, the QSTR is not being parsed correctly: Input Object (…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1596 views   ·   1 replies

Simon Cox's avatar

Removing Primary Category extension

I am running a site with MSM - EE 1.6.4 and had installed the Primary Category Extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   1524 views   ·   4 replies

First 186 187 188 189 190 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.