We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Riverboy's avatar

Usefull plugins?

At last, from zero to “hero” im thinking about serious work with EE. One year…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1143 views   ·   1 replies

Narzula's avatar

LG TinyMCE extension not working

Greetings, I have installed LG TinyMCE (v.1.3.2) into EE (v.1.6.4) with TinyMCE (v.3.2),…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1451 views   ·   2 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Pages module borked after upgrade to 1.6.4

So we managed to bork the install of the pages module after a upgrade to 1.6.4 from a much…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by nathanpitman   ·   1038 views   ·   0 replies

Narzula's avatar

Error Unable to load the following language file: /lang...php

Greetings, I’ve attempted to install several extensions, including LG TinyMCE Custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1934 views   ·   3 replies

Narzula's avatar

List Maker html formatting errors

Greetings, I am new to EE and needing to incorporate <ul>s. I have installed List…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   2406 views   ·   3 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Is it possible to retrieve the entry_ids from a weblog tag?

Hi there, Bit of an odd one this but just wondering if I have say this kind of thing :…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   978 views   ·   0 replies

David Roberts's avatar

LG Add Sitename

Just upgraded my LG Add Sitename to version 1.2.0 and now can’t get into the CP. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Kelvin Ludbrook   ·   2295 views   ·   5 replies

Adam Khan's avatar

By version

If you could get this working so that there’s control at the version level, not just…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Adam Khan   ·   825 views   ·   0 replies

tunnel7's avatar

civiCRM integration?

I met with a potential client and they were asking about integrating civiCRM with EE…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Dylan Smith/Context Design   ·   10469 views   ·   22 replies

Jules van Schaijik's avatar

javascript encoded email

I am trying to show a list of emails, and would prefer to have them javascript encoded. So…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1868 views   ·   3 replies

Richard Dyck's avatar

MAMP, File extension, and server path

Ignore: In the publish form I’m being told at the File field that I haven’t…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Richard Dyck   ·   1127 views   ·   0 replies

timkelty's avatar

New Plugin! Slashee (add/remove slashes to get urls how you want)

I’m proud to present Slashee, an plugin that allows you to add/remove…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by timkelty   ·   2282 views   ·   2 replies

scottb's avatar

Process gets stuck

Our apache logs show that FeedGrab, which we trigger with a cron, is trying to access a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by scottb   ·   915 views   ·   0 replies

viewcreative's avatar

Count Plus plugin?

Hi, I might be completely wrong, but I’m “sure” I’ve seen a plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   1531 views   ·   1 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Plugin - Wikee Display…

This plugin goes along with this thread here. I will place all new updates to the plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by obsesif   ·   8555 views   ·   13 replies

jstandard's avatar

control_panel_home_page_left_option is useless&#63;

I’ve read some posts on hacking around in the database to get…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1094 views   ·   1 replies

Michiel Papenhove's avatar

Text-to-PNG plugin

Hello, Recently I had to develop a website and the client I made it for, really wanted to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by TonyNibbles   ·   6910 views   ·   15 replies

KPowell's avatar

Setting user variables for use in templates

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way without going directly into the core template file…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by KPowell   ·   1286 views   ·   1 replies

KPowell's avatar

Need some help

Hi all, I’m currently working on a module that ties some specific data to both our…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by KPowell   ·   890 views   ·   0 replies

NKT com's avatar

RepEEt Help - Is this possible

Is it possible to make this calendar with RepEEt? Any clues on the code?

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by NKT com   ·   951 views   ·   0 replies

curtschultz's avatar

TinyMCE in the edit member profile page?

Any way to get TinyMCE to work on the edit member profile page? I’m already using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by curtschultz   ·   1952 views   ·   2 replies

NKT com's avatar

Repeet - Future entires not showing up in Calendar

This is my calendar code. It clear states I want to show future events. But if the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by NKT com   ·   1124 views   ·   1 replies

Amanda Napolitano's avatar

Flash plugin not pulling images in

Hey there, I’m using the Flash plugin to pull in images from an XML file. The .swf…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1473 views   ·   3 replies

vosSavant's avatar

Displaying Recent Wiki Articles & Summaries (Plugin&#63;)

This question may be related to a resolved thread. Hi EE, I had this very same question in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   5795 views   ·   14 replies

Peter Lewis's avatar

plugin call within weblog parameters

I’ve written a shopping cart plugin which stores references to items. I then want to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Peter Lewis   ·   1557 views   ·   1 replies

Wired's avatar

Notice from sql error output

For some reason I get this: Notice: Undefined index: entry_id in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1693 views   ·   3 replies

mschoening's avatar

XML loading plugin

Hi, I am trying to build a plugin that reads out an XML file specified in the tag and then…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mschoening   ·   1273 views   ·   1 replies

Brendon Carr's avatar

URL manipulation -- help me find the right plugin

I’m wanting to find the current page’s URL, then take segment 2, the template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Daniel Walton   ·   1739 views   ·   6 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG .htaccess Generator

Hey guys, Heres another ExpressionEngine extension to add to my list of EE Addons.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Jérôme Coupé   ·   95030 views   ·   180 replies

Danny T.'s avatar

Getting "undefined index" errors w/ LG Quarantine / Add Site Name w/ MSM on local server..

Dear Leevi (and others), I’ve just recently purchased a new laptop and am running a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by AllanW   ·   4019 views   ·   4 replies

First 188 189 190 191 192 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.