We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
fogcity's avatar

LG Member Form Customizer

Anyone out there using LG Member Form Optimiser? Group Rules features aren’t working…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   1911 views   ·   4 replies

John*'s avatar

date and time in feedgrab

Hi - I’m wondering if there’s a ‘server time’ type variable I can…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by John*   ·   1512 views   ·   4 replies

oniracom's avatar

Uploading large files with Gears 0.4 on the publish page

Every time I sell one of my customers on how flexible and wonderful weblogs in Expression…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Arun S.   ·   4021 views   ·   7 replies

Sky Small Projects's avatar

Extension Guidance

Hi, I’m in the progress of making my first extension and I believe I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sky Small Projects   ·   1516 views   ·   3 replies

Aaron Gustafson's avatar

Extension: Auto-login on registration

I threw together this quick and dirty extension for a client. It uses Solspace’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by code72   ·   12361 views   ·   15 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Problem with Textile Processing when using embeds

I’ve discovered a bit of a problem with Textile if you are using nested embeds on a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by nathanpitman   ·   1135 views   ·   0 replies

manuqc's avatar

freeform multiple choice working, layout not

hello, please take a look at: http://www.ozomate.com/index.php/products/ and click at do…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by manuqc   ·   1735 views   ·   3 replies

curtschultz's avatar

anyone got a tableless discussion forum template?

Before I try to remove all the tables from the developer template in the discussion…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by danieljohnbarnes   ·   13108 views   ·   32 replies

Brad Haynes's avatar

apostrophe in my title field looks jacked up on the site

Everything looks normal in the CMS. When i preview on the front end, my entry, titled:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ejaedesign   ·   4348 views   ·   19 replies

bobh's avatar

help with reeposition

I’m building a single entry page photoblog and I need to grab the url title of the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by bobh   ·   884 views   ·   1 replies

Paul_B's avatar

Mark Huot file extension - COUNT problem...

Hi I’m using the file extension to allow users to upload multiple images at once. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by notacouch   ·   2186 views   ·   5 replies

dekalog6's avatar

word limit plus plug in not putting link at end of text segment

Mod Edit: 3rd Party Module. Please contact the Plugin Author for more assistance. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fccinter   ·   1096 views   ·   1 replies

Hop Studios's avatar

New Module: Defensio spam fighting (Beta)

Hi folks. We’re about to release a spam-filtering module that uses the Defensio…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Hop Studios   ·   9215 views   ·   23 replies

awsadmin's avatar

Mark Huot's File: upload resize drop down setting reverting to Auto

When I go to Admin > Weblog Administration > File Upload Preferences > Edit…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by awsadmin   ·   1317 views   ·   2 replies

timkelty's avatar

LG Image and File Manager - Wrapping <p> tags around inserted content

Mentioned here: http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/68559/ All my inserted content from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Philip Zaengle   ·   1564 views   ·   3 replies

danostuporstar's avatar

Tag extension slows down Publish page

Hello, I’m a new EE user and am having a problem similar to the one in this resolved…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by danostuporstar   ·   1450 views   ·   6 replies

Sr. Coffee's avatar

Tiny MCE appears. Body disappears

I just installed and enabled Tiny MCE. (This is the first time I’ve tried using it.)…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1840 views   ·   7 replies

John Macpherson's avatar

LG Meta Character bug

I just updated to the paid version of LG better Meta hoping it would sort out a character…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1421 views   ·   3 replies

Andrew Gunstone's avatar

How to parse inner Categories and Weblog tags in custom module

Hi all, sorry if this has been covered before, but I can’t seem to find the answer…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Andrew Gunstone   ·   1034 views   ·   0 replies

DEA's avatar

&quot;Trying to get property of non-object&quot; in PHP include

My brain hurts. I’ve been battling this for over a day now and am no closer to a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by colddigital   ·   6550 views   ·   14 replies

fogcity's avatar

Communicate - select a recipient from list of members&#63;

The Communicate tab lets me send an email to all members of a certain category of member,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1038 views   ·   3 replies

mweichert's avatar

Rendering Javascript produces blank page!

Hello, I have a plugin that I use with my SAEFs to display country and province drop-down…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mweichert   ·   4075 views   ·   7 replies

Daniel H.'s avatar

Knowing how many times a module has been used in a template...

Howdy, I’m working on developing a Google Maps plug-in, which is working quite well.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Daniel H.   ·   2540 views   ·   4 replies

Daniel H.'s avatar

Module: phpBBtoEE

Just what the title says, I’m developing a module for a client that converts…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by helitorque   ·   3558 views   ·   14 replies

mweichert's avatar

Render template within plugin

Hi, In my plugin, I want to render some EE code and then return that as tagdata. For…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1699 views   ·   2 replies

avroo's avatar

single quote parse error &#63;

hm, I am passing a custom field to php variable like this: <?php $body =…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Matt Weinberg   ·   2225 views   ·   9 replies

webnology's avatar

FCKEditor - image loads but doesn't appear

Hi all, I have FCKeditor installed, and could upload an image, but in my textarea I can…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by webnology   ·   1159 views   ·   1 replies

jstandard's avatar

Repeet - Events with no specific end time.

Is there any way to have event times display as either a start and end time or, if there…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1781 views   ·   2 replies

keehun's avatar

Custom date field as entry date on weblog posting

Moved by Moderator to Extensions: Technical Assistance Hello, I currently have a calendar…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1178 views   ·   1 replies

rccjax's avatar

Disregard

Disregard…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by rccjax   ·   830 views   ·   0 replies

First 189 190 191 192 193 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.