We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
combinedmedia's avatar

FCK editor change styles?

Hi, Is there any way that I can change style of Headings to display in blue color and not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by combinedmedia   ·   1211 views   ·   0 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Find and Replace Plus

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Sean C. Smith   ·   18106 views   ·   31 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks 2.0 - Now and ExpressionEngine Extension!

Update 2.0.1: Fixed image path issue Added error message if permalink attribute is not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by aimelise   ·   69300 views   ·   79 replies

adamrobo's avatar

Quick CoolCommerce Questions

I recently installed CoolCommerce, and I am pretty much done setting up my store. I ran…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by antyz0r   ·   1526 views   ·   2 replies

stinhambo's avatar

LG Image Preview - Offered by Hambo Development

Do you use the weblog module as your photo gallery instead of the gallery module?…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by rmedek   ·   10757 views   ·   29 replies

geetika's avatar

How to access query results in JavaScript?

Hi, I have created a new module in EE and in mod.newmodule.php I am executing a query.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Brian M.   ·   1541 views   ·   2 replies

Menta Network's avatar

LG TinyMCE settings update problem

Hi all! I am using LG TinyMCE 1.3.2, TinyMCE 3.1.1 and ExpressionEngine 1.6.4. My problem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by bkuberek   ·   1493 views   ·   2 replies

Andrew Gunstone's avatar

MSM path plugin

Hi all…I have purchased the MSM module, have it installed and working okay across my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by stinhambo   ·   4558 views   ·   12 replies

gridonic's avatar

Problems with LG Add CP Tabs + Add Sitename

Hi Leevi I’ve just updated the intallation of Add Sitename and also installed the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1281 views   ·   2 replies

mhulse's avatar

Admin Control Panel: Add/modify fields?

Just wondering if there is an extension that would allow me to add fields to this area of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mhulse   ·   1159 views   ·   1 replies

jstandard's avatar

Mark Huot File Extension

Anyone use this extension? When I activate it I get a browse option in an publish page,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1831 views   ·   3 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Number To Date

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   3987 views   ·   1 replies

Brad Haynes's avatar

Help with Reeposition

urg, i know this isn’t a plugin assistance forum, but can anyone see what I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Brad Haynes   ·   1611 views   ·   2 replies

nixMe's avatar

pagination link stylin' extension

Hi, I made a simple extension to add a css class to pagination links. Downside is a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Michael Hahn   ·   1668 views   ·   1 replies

poThree's avatar

flv player and detection

I can’t seem to find an example of how to detect flash with the flvplayer pluggin.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by John Henry Donovan   ·   2191 views   ·   2 replies

James Springer's avatar

VideoPlug Question

This one is probably really a CSS question, but since this question involves an extension…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by James Springer   ·   743 views   ·   0 replies

plank's avatar

New Extension: Related Gallery

Hi. My first extension release. This extension creates a new Custom Field, Full Gallery,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by plank   ·   943 views   ·   0 replies

Michael Swanson's avatar

Using MCEImageManager and MCEFileManager in a MSM setup...

I am using Leevi’s LG ImageManager and LG FileManager extensions on an EE install…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by R.BIRD   ·   1421 views   ·   2 replies

Michael Swanson's avatar

LG TinyMCE Bug with MSM

Hello all, I am using EE 1.6.4 to manage 16 separate sites for a client and I just updated…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by Andy_vdG   ·   2156 views   ·   9 replies

Zac G.'s avatar

My first plugin - remove <p></p> tags

I must say that I may have created the simplest plugin ever, but I am really excited…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Zac G.   ·   3216 views   ·   2 replies

Rick Wilkes's avatar

TinyMCE and view/edit source

Is there a way with the TinyMCE extension to still be able to view/edit the xhtml source…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Rick Wilkes   ·   789 views   ·   0 replies

Paul Cripps (Nine Four)'s avatar

Child catagories plugin / help...

We need something that will allow us to ONLY display selected parent info, then specific…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Paul Cripps (Nine Four)   ·   984 views   ·   0 replies

arthaus's avatar

Redirect homepage to a directory

Hi, I have been using TOME, static page method successfully. However, how can I redirect…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by arthaus   ·   864 views   ·   0 replies

wecreateyou's avatar

Updated Tiny MCE and cp went blank!

I forgot to disable the extension first and now the cpanel is blank. I can’t seem to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1468 views   ·   4 replies

jasonjulien's avatar

Pages Nested Menu ordering

Can somebody clarify (with a sample perhaps) how the Order functionality works on the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by jasonjulien   ·   1419 views   ·   0 replies

Todd D.'s avatar

Error with Tag Module

I just installed the Solspace tag module. Now when I go to publish I get this error.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Frychiko   ·   1298 views   ·   2 replies

combinedmedia's avatar

FCK doesnt loads in

Hi I was working with FCK editor and everything was great, no problem. Today I FCK doesnt…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by combinedmedia   ·   880 views   ·   0 replies

Crnaovca's avatar

Question ...

What is minimal plugin … I am asking because when I tried to do empty plugin that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2471 views   ·   8 replies

fogcity's avatar

mailing list unsubscription url&#63;

ive got a php routine to send a notification to everyone in an EE mailing list whenever a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fogcity   ·   1609 views   ·   4 replies

Crnaovca's avatar

Plugin development

I am trying something so I am interested if somebody knows answer. I am developing plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2551 views   ·   4 replies

First 190 191 192 193 194 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.