We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Versa Studio's avatar

Some Extensions break Custom Field type assigment

Hello, I’ve noticed that several extensions break the custom field type assignment.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Versa Studio   ·   1338 views   ·   2 replies

viewcreative's avatar

MSM-ifying and extension (mh_file_ext)

Hi All, I’m looking for some pointers regarding making an extension (in specific;…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2723 views   ·   8 replies

ryan1's avatar

Problem with breaks before lists

Every time I try and add a list it puts a break above it, making a massive space above all…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1637 views   ·   3 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Data Matrix - New Multi-Text like custom field extension.

Hey guys, I thought I would throw a new extension I have written out into the wild fo you…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by pstinnett   ·   185511 views   ·   138 replies

netlinkblueEE's avatar

How to upload resume using free form ?

Moderator’s note: Moved to Modules. Hi, Iam using Free form module for my website…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by netlinkblueEE   ·   945 views   ·   0 replies

Andy Harris's avatar

Hours since post/comment

I’m SURE I’ve seen a plugin that takes a date and returns the number of hours…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Andy Harris   ·   3328 views   ·   2 replies

mweichert's avatar

Provide own hooks

Hello, In my plugin, I want to provide a hook that extensions can implement. For example,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Jeff Ricks   ·   2811 views   ·   6 replies

tantau's avatar

Undefined server path error message

I have installed Mark Huot’s file-upload app, and the installation went fine. I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Matt Weinberg   ·   2554 views   ·   4 replies

evasion's avatar

Disable GZIP Compression in module

Hello, I’m using EE with GZip Compression activated and the whole site is working…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by evasion   ·   3192 views   ·   1 replies

tantau's avatar

Server path error message

post moved

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by tantau   ·   865 views   ·   0 replies

Deborah Cross's avatar

Find and Replace Plugin - multiples AND regex?

Hi All, I’m trying to use the find and replace plugin with both regex and multiple…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Deborah Cross   ·   1965 views   ·   3 replies

DarkScythe's avatar

What is the problem with this code?

Hello, I’m trying to catch the {birthday} field when it turns up empty -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   3071 views   ·   10 replies

Tyssen's avatar

File upload field not updating new content

I’m using a custom file field (using Mark Huot’s extension) and I uploaded an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1700 views   ·   5 replies

OutofControl's avatar

Resize forum linked images on the fly using phpThumb

Hello all, This is my first ever attempt at writing an extension, so I hope I am posting…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by OutofControl   ·   3997 views   ·   2 replies

tristanbailey's avatar

LG social bookmarks breaking

Moderator’s note: Moved to Modules. LG social bookmarks breaking when called in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by tristanbailey   ·   973 views   ·   0 replies

Max Lazar's avatar

First Contact - automatically send PM and email for members when they register...

Hello, It’s my first extension, so if you find some bugs or may be you have an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Max Lazar   ·   11450 views   ·   25 replies

nickfoti's avatar

[SOLVED]LG Polls, Link to "Add another answer" does not work

I’ve been messing around with the LG Polls module and have come across one small…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Joelle   ·   4359 views   ·   14 replies

ropeadope's avatar

Feed Enclosures plugin Syntax Error

Hello, I’m trying to setup a podcast RSS feed: <item>…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1525 views   ·   1 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Help with creating a switch variable in a custom plugin…

Hi there, I was just wondering if someone could possibly explain the following snippet of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1811 views   ·   3 replies

Meir's avatar

Glitch with TinyMCE plugin?

I installed TinyMCE plugin on my EE install: php 5.2.5 MySQL 4.1.22 EE 1.6.0 b20070815 LG…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Meir   ·   3653 views   ·   3 replies

tpayton's avatar

Is Cool Commerce a goner?

We’re launching site with very light e-commerce and we were using Cool…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Michael Hahn   ·   14978 views   ·   39 replies

Pascal Kriete's avatar

Live Search Plugin

Starting a new thread since the old one is… well, old. It uses the autocomplete…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Matt Stein   ·   39209 views   ·   74 replies

mweichert's avatar

EE Tag Substitution

I wasn’t sure of the exact terminology used, so please feel free to rename the title…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by DEA   ·   3580 views   ·   7 replies

International Polar Foundation's avatar

Freeform: how to make a download document form sending the document url ?

Hello all, I would like to create download forms for entries in a specific weblog. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by International Polar Foundation   ·   1962 views   ·   0 replies

vinci's avatar

prep_conditionals

Can someone please please please help me with the following.. I have several variable…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by vinci   ·   3450 views   ·   5 replies

DarkScythe's avatar

Plugin Manager will not load

Hello, Perhaps I posted in the wrong forum before.. everyone appears to avoid my threads…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by DarkScythe   ·   2391 views   ·   4 replies

pushloop's avatar

Help me develop a module

hi I’m looking for someone to help me develop a module which I think could turn out…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by pushloop   ·   934 views   ·   0 replies

wecreateyou's avatar

problem getting query to work with lg member_list

I’m trying to use assign members to an entry in a weblog called Reviews. I’d…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   3562 views   ·   7 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Better Meta 1.6 - Updated

Update 1.6.1: Added LG Addon Updater Integration (resolved blank cp issue) Fixed some bugs…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   6566 views   ·   25 replies

Opaline's avatar

Formatted text showing with HTML tags

Hi! I’m using LG TinyMCE extension to make WYSIWYG publish fields. The plugin works…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Opaline   ·   1672 views   ·   2 replies

First 192 193 194 195 196 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.