We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Opaline's avatar

LG TinyMCE configuration: it's looking for file manager and image manager plugins

Hi, I’m using LG TinyMCE without the for-purchase plugins for file manager and image…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   3113 views   ·   2 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Undefined Index - What does that mean?

Hi there, At the moment I am developing a plugin which acts as a sort of shopping cart for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   2496 views   ·   1 replies

mrwarren's avatar

Plugin: Admin Comments

This solves a few different problems I had, so I figured I’d push it out for you…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by vibe9   ·   7371 views   ·   13 replies

DarkScythe's avatar

Can someone doublecheck my work please

Hello, Going ahead with my site redesign, I felt a need to think ahead and make sure if…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by DarkScythe   ·   1561 views   ·   2 replies

mArzsmAn's avatar

Issue with File ext and date field

While developing a site for a customer we have a issue while putting in some content. When…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   2244 views   ·   4 replies

combinedmedia's avatar

TinyMCE

Hi, I have installed Tiny MCE and I think I got it working, but what I see on publish page…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Meir   ·   1258 views   ·   1 replies

Erik Michael's avatar

Avatar display issue - Solspace Rating Module

The following code displays the SAME avatar, author name, etc. for all rating/review…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Erik Michael   ·   1931 views   ·   3 replies

AJP's avatar

Edit Tab AJAX + Simple Commerce Add Item changes

It’s not a functional complaint, but more of a usability one. A client told me that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by AJP   ·   734 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

How do you use $TMPL->no_results()?

Hiya, Hopefully this is an easy one for someone to answer. I am currently making a plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   2571 views   ·   5 replies

Michael Hay's avatar

Control Panel Homepage Hooks

Hi I was hoping someone could give me an example of how to use the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   2352 views   ·   12 replies

versatiletech's avatar

Extension hook for add and edit form before saving to db?

Here’s my scenario. I have a “Featured on Landing Page?” custom field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by versatiletech   ·   1588 views   ·   3 replies

werxstudio's avatar

Guest register and Post Publication.

Hi, How can I enable the guest register to my site? After the register how can I enable…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by werxstudio   ·   1428 views   ·   2 replies

LynneL's avatar

Need extension to add something to admin page <head>s

OK so I have this issue with TinyMCE/ibrowser/imagemanager, which the TinyMCE developer…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by LynneL   ·   1458 views   ·   3 replies

seansciarrone's avatar

"publish_form_headers" hook exists, why not a "edit_template_headers" hook?

Moderator’s note: Moved to Extensions. I think the subject title says it all,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by seansciarrone   ·   1236 views   ·   1 replies

KPowell's avatar

Batch custom field update

First of all, this is my first post here. I’ve been reading for a while and using a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Oxygen Smith   ·   6948 views   ·   11 replies

Paul Bell's avatar

Mark Huot's file extension and Multi Site Manager

Mark’s extension works really well, and I think it’s an improvement on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Chris Arnold   ·   4308 views   ·   7 replies

barchas's avatar

TinyMCE not loading when using bookmarklet

I know its a plugin, and not supported but i didnt know which forum to post it in, so move…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by barchas   ·   1425 views   ·   3 replies

stinhambo's avatar

IDEA: Separate Weblog Name for EDIT and PUBLISH

Hi all, I was wondering if it was worth creating an extension that displays different…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by stinhambo   ·   874 views   ·   0 replies

Karlo Ian's avatar

problem in tag clouds

hi i embed the EE control panel into the template by using <iframe></iframe>…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2227 views   ·   3 replies

pushloop's avatar

Plugin to add info to the SCM list of purchases

Like the title says, I’m in the need for a plugin that lets me select the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by pushloop   ·   864 views   ·   0 replies

Quartiersforschung's avatar

Notify every member each time a new weblog entry is published

Moderator’s note: Split from this thread. Hi, I’m coming back to this question…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fogcity   ·   2855 views   ·   10 replies

Erik Stainsby's avatar

Extensions fail to receive submit_new_entry(_x) calls - Quick Save returns prematurely

I believe that the Quick Save return call should be repositioned to allow for the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Tim Smith   ·   2463 views   ·   2 replies

vinci's avatar

swfupload, jquery, sessions and a php upload script

Hi everyone. Im developing a very cool product catalog and ecommerce module called…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by vinci   ·   3387 views   ·   0 replies

mweichert's avatar

List of globals

Hi, is there a list of globals that are available when creating modules? I’ve found…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   9397 views   ·   8 replies

mweichert's avatar

PHP 5?

When using PHP 5 syntax, I get errors. Is EE not PHP5 compliant? Will it be in v2.0?…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mweichert   ·   1301 views   ·   2 replies

mweichert's avatar

Actions or Hooks?

Hi, I was hoping that someone might help me understand the difference between actions and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mweichert   ·   1736 views   ·   5 replies

mweichert's avatar

Sphinx plugin

Hello! This is my first forum post; please forgive me and advise if this topic is in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Fred Boyle   ·   3140 views   ·   7 replies

joann22's avatar

Settings for MCImageManager? with working well LG TinyMCE and MCFileManager

Hi, I’m hoping someone can help me out. I have textarea using WYSIWYG that has the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Andy_vdG   ·   4315 views   ·   2 replies

elwed's avatar

how to MSM-ify a module

Can somebody please post a short summary of how to make a module MSM-aware?

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   2141 views   ·   3 replies

jeff_openmotive's avatar

How does core.extensions.php really work?

We ran into an interesting issue with LG_tinymce extension recently. In debugging I was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by jeff_openmotive   ·   1422 views   ·   1 replies

First 193 194 195 196 197 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.