We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Deborah Cross's avatar

TinyMCE not working in IE after upgrade to 1.6.4

Hi All, I upgraded to EE 1.6.4 yesterday and now the TinyMCE bar doesn’t appear for…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by turnstoneservices   ·   28172 views   ·   83 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

New Plug-in: Link Target

Not sure how useful this one will be to others out there but we’re using it here at…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by nathanpitman   ·   883 views   ·   0 replies

Wired's avatar

Simple Pagination plugin problem

I have a simple pagination plugin installed and for some reason all the pages after the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Wired   ·   2137 views   ·   3 replies

Paul_B's avatar

Adding a ’title’ field to Mark Huot’s file extension - is this doable?

Moderator’s note: Moved to Extensions. Hi - I’m using Mark Huot’s…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mikeO   ·   1696 views   ·   1 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Extension: Weegee - Add thumbnail image for entries on the EE CP Edit page

Needless to say, this is useful when you’re using a “weblog as gallery”.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   27150 views   ·   45 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Extension: MD Simple Relation. Creates a "simple" relationship field, storing only the entry_id.

I was having an impossible time getting reverse_related_entries to work with categories -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   26997 views   ·   52 replies

Michael Hay's avatar

Custom Profile Field Type

Hello I have come across the file extension by Mark Huot and I was wanting to develop…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by Brad Morse   ·   1962 views   ·   3 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

New Plug-in: Member Online?

Whilst working on the Wired In website I came up against a little problem. I wanted to be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1950 views   ·   5 replies

barum internetservice's avatar

Error Making Instance of CP-Involved Class

Hi all, i have made an relative komplex EE-Module. Through i have many forms, which are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by barum internetservice   ·   1835 views   ·   5 replies

Ryan Irelan's avatar

First Timer: Redirect new members on their first login.

We just released a nice extension—First Timer—that we built for a client…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan Irelan   ·   11807 views   ·   23 replies

kirkaracha's avatar

Can't Get CSVGrab to Work

I’ve tried several different ways to import a CSV file, and i can’t get it to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by kirkaracha   ·   925 views   ·   0 replies

Andru Edwards's avatar

Anyone wanna take a stab at this FriendFeed plugin?

Here is a FriendFeed plugin that works with Wordpress. I would love to have similar…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Adam Lasnik   ·   2082 views   ·   2 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Adding a column to the Edit page table - and a better way to find similar Extensions

I have an idea regarding the creation of Extensions. When I’m trying to author and…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1874 views   ·   3 replies

Octoplus's avatar

Urgent Assistance on Plugin

I have a function that I want to write that should be using some of the existing plugins.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1630 views   ·   1 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Help with plugin please? - Having trouble with a loop - I think?

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone could help me with a little something here. I suppose I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   6687 views   ·   24 replies

macpro's avatar

LG_Polls - How to show all finished pools (results)?

Moderator’s note: Moved to Modules. Hi fellows, i just stumbled across a problem…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by macpro   ·   2528 views   ·   6 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

Help needed please? - Can't get my head around swap_var_single…

Hi there, Just wondering if someone could help me with something that I thought I was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   3928 views   ·   6 replies

Danny T.'s avatar

Fact or fiction: Image Sizer and Avatar's don't play nice together?

Figured this was worth a post seeing that at least one another person has inquired about…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Danny T.   ·   1226 views   ·   0 replies

Chris Williams's avatar

Magpie and Podcast feeds

How do I get other data from podcast feeds like enclosure and itunes information?

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Bruce2005   ·   1900 views   ·   1 replies

evasion's avatar

Register custom trigger word ?

Hello all, Is it possible to register some custom trigger word ? I want to do something…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by evasion   ·   2214 views   ·   6 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

New Plugin - One Voice…

Okay a very quick one this. In reply to this thread a very very quick plugin to only allow…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   27212 views   ·   55 replies

Low's avatar

Low CP extension

I created an extension to get rid of some minor nuisances in the EE Control Panel that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Bruce2005   ·   1779 views   ·   6 replies

vorari's avatar

LG Better Meta, titles & Category Titles

Eh… Happy 4th of July. In the UK - so easy to forget. 😊 Hi Folks, I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   4011 views   ·   14 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW Plugin - If Homepage…

EDIT - Add Actually the Ternary operation is working fine. I’m just too tired to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   13606 views   ·   15 replies

Paul Cripps (Nine Four)'s avatar

Calendar entry with multiple dates…

Sorry for what may be obvious question I’m still getting to grips with EE. I must say I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by SFU Surrey   ·   2031 views   ·   1 replies

Blue Flavor's avatar

Weird Redraw error on IE7 with Flickr Tools Plugin

Hey everyone, We’re having trouble on Internet Explorer 7 with EE, the Flickr Tools…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Blue Flavor   ·   1568 views   ·   0 replies

Danny T.'s avatar

Any user feedback modules out there like eBay?

Was looking for some type of module to produce feedback among members similar to eBay.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Bruce2005   ·   1583 views   ·   6 replies

Will Smith's avatar

XHTML formatting breaks our hyperlinks

Hi all - We’re using Mark Hout’s fantastic Multitext extension to enable…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1237 views   ·   4 replies

muttlogic's avatar

Fix for Delete Entry plugin

I found a small problem when using VayaDesign ‘Delete Entries’ plugin…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by muttlogic   ·   1227 views   ·   0 replies

taktak's avatar

Simple Tags

Hi I am having a problem with Simple Tags…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by taktak   ·   949 views   ·   0 replies

First 194 195 196 197 198 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.