We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
vorari's avatar

Sitemap Configuration

Hi Ben, Great module. Working my way through all of this SEO stuff now. Installed your…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by vorari   ·   1570 views   ·   1 replies

pushloop's avatar

Extending the SCM

Hi I’m currently working on a small website which will be using the SCM to sell…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by pushloop   ·   857 views   ·   0 replies

Jamie Rumbelow's avatar

ChartMe! - An ExpressionEngine Chart Generating Module

Hey! I’ve decided I would like to contribute more to the community, and I really…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Marc Tiedemann   ·   13870 views   ·   20 replies

Brian M.'s avatar

Correct SQL query returning empty array?

I’ve got an installation of version 1.5.2 built 20070404. I made a plugin to return…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   2909 views   ·   3 replies

evasion's avatar

Custom profil field type

I’m planning to write some extension that add a new custom field type in the member…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by evasion   ·   986 views   ·   0 replies

Podgineer's avatar

LG Extension issues

Levi Just needing to find out what’s going on with my system. I installed my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Luke Hardiman   ·   5899 views   ·   17 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Add CP Tabs - Automatically add custom CP Tabs (and links) for members when they register!

Update 1.1.0: Initial Release on leevigraham.com Added MSM compatibility Integrated LG…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by mogya   ·   4245 views   ·   15 replies

Jamie Rumbelow's avatar

Arrays...

How could I possibly pass an array, of unknown data to my module via EE tags? I was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2848 views   ·   3 replies

Danny T.'s avatar

Can Randomizer Plus allow me to display random code (including EE tags)?

I have one block that I’m looking to display random ads on. While I can just plug an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by studes   ·   1365 views   ·   1 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

New Modue: LG Quarantine: The user powered comment and weblog entry monitoring system!

Update 1.0.0: Initial public release Documentation Version 1.0.0 is now available! Heres…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Luke Hardiman   ·   24501 views   ·   59 replies

Designicide's avatar

Plugin help

Moderator’s note: Moved to Plugins: Tech Support. I just installed the countdown…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   1696 views   ·   1 replies

Brad K Morse's avatar

version control?

is there any way to implement version control in EE?

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by sarahlove   ·   2788 views   ·   5 replies

leadsuccess's avatar

Repeet Plugin Help, List All Dates For One Event

Moderator’s note: Moved to Plugins: Tech Support. I know I posted help on this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mr. Wilson   ·   3525 views   ·   10 replies

Sean Sperte's avatar

Proper Titles

There’s gotta be a better way than this:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Jacob Fentress   ·   3749 views   ·   4 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW - Group Comment Plugin…

Hiya, I made this plugin exceptionally quickly in reply to a thread here. Igor wanted a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Brent Cartier   ·   8713 views   ·   9 replies

Nirada's avatar

Nesting with the EE find and replace plugin

This topic has kinda been discussed in http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/69672/ but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Nirada   ·   2155 views   ·   1 replies

syrupcore's avatar

Three Title Tags! Three sets of the same meta tags!

I’m not sure if this is really a Tome problem but thought I’d try here first.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by syrupcore   ·   1740 views   ·   3 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Cookie Plus

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by smartpill   ·   40208 views   ·   69 replies

plank's avatar

Plug in help please - weird problem

Translator help Hi. Trying to make a simple translator for templates, where little…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Jesse M   ·   3798 views   ·   11 replies

kenny2's avatar

Gallery categories sub cats

I am trying to change the code output by the following tag pair in the gallery module. At…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by kenny2   ·   994 views   ·   0 replies

Dom Stubbs's avatar

Automatic forum thread creation for blog posts?

As far as I can see the standard EE forum-blog integration requires users to fill in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Cheif   ·   1762 views   ·   2 replies

e-man's avatar

Markdown plugin misbehaving

On a site I’m currently working on the Markdown plugin for some reason refuses to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Brian M.   ·   2243 views   ·   3 replies

artlab's avatar

Logout redirect extension

Moderator’s note: Split from this thread. Running1.63 andnot getting the actual…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1720 views   ·   1 replies

evasion's avatar

Error inserting entries, specific module development

Hello, I’m currently working on some external EE module built with CodeIgniter. One…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1714 views   ·   2 replies

rmeder's avatar

file upload sql error- file extension

When I attempt to click on File Upload Preferences in the CP I get the following error:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2611 views   ·   3 replies

stickmus's avatar

Authentication hooks

I’m trying to hijack the authentication to use LDAP/AD. I’ve found the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by gridonic   ·   3175 views   ·   5 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Entries Number

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by vosSavant   ·   33541 views   ·   71 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Making a variable available both inside and outside conditionals

Hi, I know how to output some data through a variable. This is possible using the code as…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Laisvunas   ·   2599 views   ·   6 replies

matt romaine's avatar

Plugin bakeoff - localized_text vs. LG Multi Language

I’m about to develop a multi-lingual website that will need to display custom…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Eric Barstad   ·   2214 views   ·   1 replies

Gabriel's avatar

CM Strange URL Interpreter [extension]

CM Strange URL Interpreter extension This extension gives ability to convert…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ramya108   ·   7651 views   ·   7 replies

First 195 196 197 198 199 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.