We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
webnology's avatar

FCKEditor ’not found’ problem

Hi all, I have installed FCKEditor, under http://www.mysite.com/ee/fckeditor I have also…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2910 views   ·   5 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Trouble with MAMP and some extensions resulting in blank pages in the Control Panel?

I’ve just started using MAMP for some local development (never really needed it…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by timkelty   ·   2307 views   ·   10 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Addon Updater - NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Update: Version 1.0.2 PHP4 fixes Is this an upgrade or a downgrade? 😉 Update:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by visionpoint   ·   19089 views   ·   55 replies

glamorous_be's avatar

Remove tabs from Gallery module

Hi, I would like to write an extension so I can remove some tabs for clients. I looked to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by glamorous_be   ·   1697 views   ·   1 replies

viewcreative's avatar

Custom Fields

Hi as mentioned here I’m currently working on an extension to modify weblog entry…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by viewcreative   ·   1323 views   ·   0 replies

viewcreative's avatar

Publish/Edit entry hook

Hi, I need to modify weblog entry form post data before it is inserted/updated in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by viewcreative   ·   1087 views   ·   1 replies

SFU Surrey's avatar

Using LG Image Manager

I am using the LG Image Manager extension, I am wondering if anyone can help me out with…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by gridonic   ·   1029 views   ·   2 replies

maneesh's avatar

Getting GET key/values with php5

Continuing the thread from Technical Support topic…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by maneesh   ·   1158 views   ·   0 replies

combinedmedia's avatar

MySQL Error

Hello There is something wrong with my website. I get this error while Im trying to add a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by combinedmedia   ·   1584 views   ·   2 replies

mweichert's avatar

How to create reusable components

Hello, I am enjoying my development-time in EE. Modules, plugins, and extensions are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Justin Hurlburt   ·   2429 views   ·   10 replies

FullCreamMilkMan's avatar

LG TinyMCE: custom field content not displayed

After setting custom fields to WYSIWYG, the content of the fields doesn’t display in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Hinterlands   ·   3098 views   ·   9 replies

ropeadope's avatar

TinyFCK (Tiny MCE + FCK image/file uploader)

so i’ve been strugglign w/ the whole tiny MCE vs. FCK editor debate and stumbled…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ben Parizek   ·   8830 views   ·   8 replies

DMT Media's avatar

Require Category Extension Incompatibility

I’m getting this code output when i try to make an update or publish an entry that…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1643 views   ·   7 replies

Jason McCallister's avatar

Magpie RSS Feed

I have a magpie RSS feed from a related news website. However, there are a couple RSS…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by alpcom   ·   2316 views   ·   3 replies

mrpiano's avatar

My admin dashboard doesn’t show up after installing LG Better Meta 1.6.0

If i turn it off in Utilities > Extensions, Dashboard comes back online. Commercial…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1367 views   ·   3 replies

mhulse's avatar

EE and forms

Hi, Anyone know of an extension that will override the XHTML output of forms? Or, could…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by mhulse   ·   1458 views   ·   2 replies

webnology's avatar

Changing the ’Edit’ layout in the admin

Hi all, in the Edit of my weblogs, I see title, view, author, etc… Is it possible to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan Battles   ·   15653 views   ·   22 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Child Categories

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 10 years ago by Mobster   ·   784122 views   ·   370 replies

Saxi's avatar

Forum module and SEO

Is there a way with the forum module to make it so you can have seo friendly titles (full…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by adambeazley   ·   2368 views   ·   10 replies

Max Lazar's avatar

kCaptcha - very good graphic captcha extension

Hello Everyone, Just another graphic captcha. (based on kCaptcha) Installation: 1.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Max Lazar   ·   5127 views   ·   3 replies

nathanpitman's avatar

Twitter Timeline: Autolinking URLs

Hopefully Derek will see this… 😊 I’m using the Twitter Timeline…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by The Shotwell Company   ·   3523 views   ·   6 replies

Carlo Poso's avatar

Solspace Rating Module 2.1.2: Rating Rev Stats not working

Hi, I’ve managed to get to work {exp:rating:insert_rating_rev}. Values are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Carlo Poso   ·   1245 views   ·   0 replies

fostermade's avatar

repeet + exp:query

Hi All… Should I be able to use exp:query inside of exp:repeet:calendar? I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fostermade   ·   1745 views   ·   1 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Wordpress Redirect

Hey guys, Recently I have been working on quite a large site that combines a Wordpress…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   1316 views   ·   0 replies

glamorous_be's avatar

2 extensions with the same hook. One is broken, the other is fine (EDIT)

Hello, I’ve developed an extension. Read: I changed an existing extension and makes…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by glamorous_be   ·   1309 views   ·   1 replies

tantau's avatar

Link to file

Is Mark Huot’s File app supposed to create a link to the uploaded file automatically…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1328 views   ·   3 replies

Jared Farrish's avatar

LDAP Authentication extension - Call for testers

I need a handful of testers for a new LDAP authentication extension I have in development.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by J.B.   ·   4151 views   ·   14 replies

jeff_openmotive's avatar

Browser Info plugin

If anyone is interested I’m about 95% finished with a plugin that would be used to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by jeff_openmotive   ·   2779 views   ·   2 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

A Hout-style File Extension that can browse previously uploaded files?

I use Huot’s File extension everywhere (this type of field pretty much needs to be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1771 views   ·   2 replies

mweichert's avatar

Define action in Extension?

Hello, One of my extensions provides a form, and I would like to define an action for my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1359 views   ·   1 replies

First 191 192 193 194 195 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.