We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
dwex's avatar

Using the timesince plugin with {edit_date}

I tried using the Timesince plugin with the {edit_date} variable, and got…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by dwex   ·   1935 views   ·   4 replies

Jules van Schaijik's avatar

module not showing up

Hi all, I just tried to install the LinkLocker module, but it is not showing up in my list…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1077 views   ·   1 replies

Andy Williamson's avatar

LG Social Bookmarks URL display problem

Can anyone help with this please. My URLs don’t display correctly with LG Social…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Andy Williamson   ·   1491 views   ·   2 replies

odspi's avatar

New Plugin: Perl Regex

This plugin is for people like me for whom working with text without the perl regex engine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by odspi   ·   1710 views   ·   3 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Better Meta 1.7.x - Now with sitemap meta and generator! - Official Support Thread

I have just released LG Better Meta 1.7.0 which includes some significant changes…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Susan Snipes / Q Digital Studio   ·   52732 views   ·   155 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

[Solved] LG Better Meta 1.7.x Initial Installation Errors

Leevi (Newism?) - we went to update our 1.6 install to 1.7.0 and were getting these…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   1564 views   ·   4 replies

fourone's avatar

Photo Album Module design ideas - Help!

Hi, I am looking at integrating the photo album module. Are any sample designs available…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by fourone   ·   1360 views   ·   0 replies

mikeO's avatar

selectively disable auto-thumbnail creation

I would like to disable auto-thumbnail creation when uploading images, but do so on a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by moresided   ·   3806 views   ·   8 replies

4flix's avatar

LG Polls Question: chart cuts off labels...

Notice how the labels are cut off in the attached chart… how do I fix this? thanks

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Tyssen   ·   1239 views   ·   2 replies

tbritton's avatar

Can simplecommerce module be used for a simple non-profit membership registration form?

I’ve been asked by a non-profit I do work for whether we can use ExpressionEngine…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by tbritton   ·   1312 views   ·   0 replies

Daniel H.'s avatar

Plug-ins on Member/Forum page templates?

Howdy, Well, I thought I had a few ideas on how to handle different bugs/lacking elements…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Gfive(tm)   ·   1214 views   ·   1 replies

combinedmedia's avatar

CAPTCHA Extension

Hi, I installed Extension and works great! I just have a question, if somebody will put…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by combinedmedia   ·   1667 views   ·   2 replies

Kev-O's avatar

TinyMCE: when I enable the extension I get "unserialize errors".

I’ve used TinyMCE on other sites and it works great. But this is the first time…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2128 views   ·   3 replies

123454329's avatar

unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING problem

has anybody run into this error with the “simple translator extension”…

Development and Programming   Latest: 8 years ago by   ·   1355 views   ·   1 replies

octavianmh's avatar

Playa Breaking a Simple Related Entries Template?

Hi all, Since this seems to involve Playa, not sure if this should be addressed here or in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Andy Harris   ·   4997 views   ·   13 replies

scottb's avatar

Character encoding

My feeds from both CSVGrab and FeedGrab have an ongoing problem with apostrophes and quote…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by scottb   ·   845 views   ·   0 replies

Michael Hay's avatar

Fresh Variables Module

Hi I have recently installed the Fresh Variables module. Can anyone tell me if there are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Michael Hay   ·   1450 views   ·   2 replies

NKT com's avatar

Repeet not displaying events from today

I’ve want repeet to display a mini list of events starting from whatever…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by NKT com   ·   1198 views   ·   0 replies

kriz's avatar

Module for register and sign on?

Hello all, Is there a module for a registerred member to sign on via the front-end instead…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Lisa Wess   ·   3315 views   ·   7 replies

Newism's avatar

Specifiying Images/CSS/JS in extensions/modules

Hey guys, I was testing some of my extension code and ran into a problem. How do you…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Wouter Vervloet   ·   6427 views   ·   18 replies

Jason Morehead's avatar

Repeet - Listing Upcoming Events That Might Contain Repeating Events

I’m setting up an event calendar using the “Repeet” plugin, and so far,…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Herudea   ·   1817 views   ·   5 replies

Stephen Lewis's avatar

SL Freshview Subscribe v1.4.0 : Now fully compatible with Solspace's User module

IMPORTANT UPDATE : April 6th, 2010 SL Freshview Subscribe has been renamed Campaigner, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Stephen Lewis   ·   70926 views   ·   182 replies

Mike Young's avatar

Removing Extra Backslash from Form Submit Button...PLEASE HELP!

I have a custom module that is essentially a form that takes data from logged in clients…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Mike Young   ·   3362 views   ·   5 replies

boswebdev's avatar

Modifying final output

I’m trying to make an extension to search for email addresses and encode them a certain…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Sue Crocker   ·   1457 views   ·   1 replies

J.B.'s avatar

SAEF Calendar plug in and the applied date format.

Great plug and I’ve been using it successfully for some time (v1.1). However, all of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by J.B.   ·   1532 views   ·   1 replies

Blue Flavor's avatar

I have questions on modifying an extension (Huot's File more specifically)

Greetings all, second time poster, long time listener. So I’ve been trying to modify…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Kevin Miller   ·   1221 views   ·   2 replies

BridgingUnit's avatar

X of Y pagination and Next/Prev on single entry page

Does anyone have any idea how I can hook up a single entry page so that it will appear…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1392 views   ·   4 replies

boswebdev's avatar

Modify output hook?

I’m trying to make an extension to search for email addresses and encode them a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by boswebdev   ·   1844 views   ·   2 replies

adamwiggall's avatar

Ampersand Issue

I am using the XHTML plug in by Rick, all is well apart from some ampersand encoding. A…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by adamwiggall   ·   1402 views   ·   2 replies

rockthenroll's avatar

New Module: Structure - Uses entries to create a page hierarchy for static and listing pages

Structure is a new way to build ExpressionEngine sites It forgoes the current…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by florian   ·   288397 views   ·   1183 replies

First 187 188 189 190 191 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.