We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
MailDog's avatar

MH File Extension duplicating multiple uploaded images when "Rewrite Filenames?" set to "Yes"

I know there are a bazillion MH File threads, so apologies if this should be located…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by matthewianchambers   ·   1845 views   ·   2 replies

Jon @ Kernel's avatar

Solspace Tag Module

I’m using the Solspace module and have 2 weblogs (News and Views) and tags are…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Jon @ Kernel   ·   1215 views   ·   1 replies

Jon @ Kernel's avatar

eeFlickr

I have this working to pull a list of sets using my user ID, however I’m not having…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Jon @ Kernel   ·   963 views   ·   0 replies

Amanda Napolitano's avatar

EEFlickr Module problem

Hi there, I’m trying to use Lumis’ EE Flickr module to create a larger image…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 17 years ago by Dave Joyce   ·   1269 views   ·   1 replies

geetika's avatar

Launching Control Panel from website

In a scenario when user logs in from site/index page using member module login, for a…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by geetika   ·   1400 views   ·   0 replies

Brad Street's avatar

LinkLocker Pro - Commercial Release

I’m excited to announce the commercial release of a new module, LinkLocker v2.0, and…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by ira42   ·   60779 views   ·   186 replies

srosenow's avatar

Looking for a CSV update plugin

I have a database on my site that shares several fields with a local database one of our…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   1953 views   ·   3 replies

nullbreached's avatar

Navigator and URL issues

I seemed to be getting a weird sequence of numbers after I installed the Navigator Module…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1269 views   ·   1 replies

Account Inactive's avatar

Playa 1.0.9 not rendering correctly on EE publish page

Hi there, We’ve installed Playa 1.0.9, but it doesn’t seem to render correctly…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Brandon Kelly   ·   2896 views   ·   3 replies

Ryan M.'s avatar

Extension: MD Show Expired - Show and filter expired entries on the EE control panel edit page

There wasn’t an easy way to show, or filter, your expired entries in EE (that I was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Ryan M.   ·   9695 views   ·   19 replies

Michael C. (KKCJ)'s avatar

How can I prevent imgsizer from upscaling an image?

Uhm… not much more needs to be said. Read the title. :p

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Michael C. (KKCJ)   ·   931 views   ·   0 replies

EliVZ's avatar

Roadblock extension - show a periodic message on login

I have just made available my first EE extension. You can read all about in on my website,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by EliVZ   ·   5637 views   ·   10 replies

Todd D.'s avatar

LG Better Meta Only Shows Default Values

We have filled out the meta information for several sections of our site using the LG…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by Todd D.   ·   1497 views   ·   2 replies

angstmann's avatar

Add Category column to Edit Screen

Hi everyone, I have had a good search around, but so far not found what I am looking for.…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by angstmann   ·   1569 views   ·   3 replies

andrew.n's avatar

Plugin: SSP Fetch - Get images formated by SlideShowPro Director

Hello, This plugin generates URLs and HTML tags for images formatted by SlideShowPro…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by justjess   ·   8181 views   ·   13 replies

larry@transitid.com's avatar

Solspace Gallery Extended conflicting with Mark Huot’s File Extension

This question may be related to a resolved thread. This question may be related to this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Qrat   ·   2680 views   ·   4 replies

Eric Snyder's avatar

Mark Huot File upload - not creating thumbnails

Title says it all. Any ideas?

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Alex Kendrick   ·   2302 views   ·   3 replies

Laisvunas's avatar

Plugin: Members

The attached add-on files may be out of date. Please visit Devot-ee for the latest…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Adrienne L. Travis   ·   9776 views   ·   19 replies

Arthur Joyce's avatar

Plugin mp3info

I installed the plugin mp3info in order to get the length and size automatically of mp3…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by silenz   ·   4638 views   ·   13 replies

Eric Snyder's avatar

File upload and Freeform

I am using the most excellent module Freeform for a form. The customer wants to collect…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Eric Snyder   ·   2388 views   ·   2 replies

Leevi Graham's avatar

LG Live Look - Entry Previews in CP Publish/Edit Tab - New Extension!

Hey Guys, I have documented and released a new extension called LG Live Look! LG Live Look…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by ira42   ·   60443 views   ·   133 replies

silenz's avatar

Looking for beta tester

I’m looking for one or two beta-testers for a new module. It would be cool if - you…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by silenz   ·   1060 views   ·   0 replies

james Brown's avatar

LG Image Manager Question

I am not familiar with the Moxiecode Image Manager, although I do use tinyMCE. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by james Brown   ·   2178 views   ·   3 replies

bkuberek's avatar

Communicate Module Hooks?

I need to implement some custom tags within mailinglist templates that will be parsed…

Development and Programming   Latest: about 18 years ago by bkuberek   ·   1865 views   ·   4 replies

orezz's avatar

Mark Huot's File extension Problem.

I installed Mark Huot’s File Extension into my EE. When I add this custom field to a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by bkuberek   ·   2000 views   ·   5 replies

Adam Khan's avatar

LG Member List field in SAEF

I have an LG Member List field in a standalone entry form. While the other fields are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by Leevi Graham   ·   2225 views   ·   6 replies

Mark Bowen's avatar

NEW - SCM Access…

Hi there, Just another very very quick one here. This plugin was written to help out in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   6112 views   ·   2 replies

ocgroup's avatar

Reading a non-standard XML Feed

Hi, I would like to know people’s experience of parsing a non standard (eg not RSS…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by ocgroup   ·   852 views   ·   0 replies

Mark Terpstra's avatar

Template Global Variables not working in a custom field with Textile format

I didn’t get anywhere in the Technical Support forum so I thought I’d double…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   3312 views   ·   8 replies

DigitalScientist's avatar

FreeForm and AOL

Good Evening, Everyone! I have developed a site for a client who uses AOL. On the contact…

Development and Programming   Latest: 18 years ago by silenz   ·   2105 views   ·   3 replies

First 185 186 187 188 189 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.