We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
webscribe2's avatar

Extensions Manager - Tag Module - fatal error

Context: Chronic and reoccurring problem EE 1.6.6 latest build Fatal error: “Cannot…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by webscribe2   ·   1570 views   ·   4 replies

4flix's avatar

Embeds in Discussion Module? Possible?

Hello - I know that by ‘default’ embeds are not allowed in the discussion…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by 4flix   ·   816 views   ·   0 replies

Yuri's avatar

Plugin: Mathematical operations

I wrote a small plugin that enables the usage of basic mathematical (arithmetic)…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   8875 views   ·   12 replies

Werner Strydom's avatar

Populating Expression Engine data from external applications

Hello, I created an Aperture plug-in to upload photos to an Expression Engine blog using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   1788 views   ·   3 replies

steve-o-lution's avatar

Strange behaviour LG Polls v1.0.6

Hi, I am busy implementing the LG Polls v1.0.6 Extensions. Last week no problems at all…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by steve-o-lution   ·   1123 views   ·   1 replies

knite's avatar

Repeet - handling dates straddling midnight?

I have multiple events which end past midnight - eg, a party which begins on Friday night…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by knite   ·   1263 views   ·   1 replies

Mozart Petter's avatar

New Extension: Weblog Extended

This is my first ExpressionEngine extension. I’ve created this, because I needed some…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by NKT com   ·   8841 views   ·   24 replies

Jdawg2k's avatar

Selecting Specific weekdays with repEEt

Hello, I’m having a minor issue with repEEt. Everything works great except one of my…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by smartpill   ·   1557 views   ·   4 replies

grantmx's avatar

Error with Word Limit Plus

I get this error off and on; Meaning, if I refresh the page a couple of times it goes a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by grantmx   ·   842 views   ·   0 replies

ffurger's avatar

extending the authorization system

I am developing a module for integrating an open source ajax chat into EE. For this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ffurger   ·   1365 views   ·   2 replies

gabe's avatar

Magpi multiple titles

Hello, I have installed and got magpi to successfully pull from an RSS feed and display…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by gabe   ·   818 views   ·   0 replies

Helmi_xisnet's avatar

LG TinyMCE Error

HI, I used EE 1.6.6, after I installed latest LG Tiny MCE and would like to enable it, I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by evasion   ·   1493 views   ·   1 replies

AlteredState's avatar

POST array is empty with SEF URIs?

Exactly why this occurs is beyond the capabilities of my tiny brain, and I’d really…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by AlteredState   ·   1081 views   ·   0 replies

fxidesigns's avatar

truncHTML not working

Moderator’s note: Moved to Plugins: Tech Support (Not a first-party plugin). I have…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by silenz   ·   1835 views   ·   6 replies

ideographic's avatar

Moving Hosting

HI I am moving our site to another hosting, Godaddy, and they give me a space to test the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by ideographic   ·   899 views   ·   0 replies

Electric Putty's avatar

WYSIWYG Editor with EE image integration

At Electric Putty (www.electricputty.co.uk) we’ve been using our own WYSISYG editor…

Development and Programming   Latest: 16 years ago by Electric Putty   ·   28427 views   ·   97 replies

cityzen's avatar

show_full_control_panel_end hook and adding new content

Hi Everyone- I’m currently writing an extension that will add a preference to the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Herb   ·   1362 views   ·   2 replies

CleanCanvas's avatar

{exp:html_strip}

I am an ee newbie so apologies if obvious… I have the following errors when visiting…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Mark Bowen   ·   2922 views   ·   7 replies

dombi's avatar

Topic rows template: "last_reply" will not dispay

For some reason in one of my forum templates, the {last_reply} variable will not…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1682 views   ·   2 replies

noregt's avatar

Simple Uploader placing images in the wrong fields

There appears to be a problem with the simple uploader extension form Paul Burdick in…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   2079 views   ·   9 replies

reedy's avatar

Forum Module: Anonymous Users

Hi everyone Maybe this is a really obvious question and I am just being dumb; but what are…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Gabriel   ·   1620 views   ·   2 replies

Chris MacPherson's avatar

New Module : CJM_Amazon allowing Amazon Associate Web Service data fetching

Hi, I have just created a module that allows you to fetch items from Amazon using their…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Chris MacPherson   ·   6644 views   ·   26 replies

julie p's avatar

LG Replace - limit issue

Hey all - I’ve just “inherited” a new EE system with a new client. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by julie p   ·   778 views   ·   0 replies

Helmi_xisnet's avatar

LG Tiny MCE Error

HI, I used EE 1.6.6, after I installed LG Tiny MCE and would like to enable it, I got the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Ingmar   ·   1859 views   ·   9 replies

xlawdog's avatar

Repeet problem - some dates of an event don't appear in a list

I am pulling a list of the upcoming occurrences of an event from the calendar. This event…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by xlawdog   ·   2704 views   ·   11 replies

Versa Studio's avatar

Document management Plugin for EE?

A need that has come up repeatedly with my clients is document management. EE can do this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by Versa Studio   ·   2079 views   ·   0 replies

prolifique's avatar

"Edit this entry" plugin

I’ve been frustrated to not find such as basic feature as a “edit this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by prolifique   ·   1572 views   ·   6 replies

F. Albrecht's avatar

Form module with validation results on same page as the form?

Hi, is it possible to write a form module with the core feature to show the validation…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by F. Albrecht   ·   1120 views   ·   1 replies

Diario El Mostrador's avatar

Developing Extensions - How can i call a function in the php file of the extension

I’m developing an extension wich revamps the publish form, adding a custom field…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by caycifish   ·   2294 views   ·   8 replies

xlawdog's avatar

Repeet problem - how to display detail for the correct instance of a recurring event linked from the calendar

I have a calendar that uses Repeet to display recurring events. I want to use the event…

Development and Programming   Latest: 17 years ago by xlawdog   ·   1705 views   ·   3 replies

First 181 182 183 184 185 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.