We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
motorstormer's avatar

Channel Form and Pagination Issues

I am having issues with Pagination and Channel Form. When I use either, I get a blank…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by motorstormer   ·   900 views   ·   0 replies

RickExpress's avatar

Trouble sending HTML email from Expression Engine 2.8.1

I have entered the member activation email as a html email template within ‘Email…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by RickExpress   ·   1050 views   ·   0 replies

nollyvenon's avatar

Export in excel and pdf

I have a query in php/msql, how do I export to excel and pdf format? Thanks

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by nollyvenon   ·   996 views   ·   0 replies

nollyvenon's avatar

option selection tab

How do I create an option selection tab opens a different form on each selection. Thanks

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by nollyvenon   ·   789 views   ·   0 replies

timdov's avatar

.

.

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by timdov   ·   768 views   ·   0 replies

stang88's avatar

Building a basic classifieds ad with user account

Trying to figure out the best way to build a classifieds site using EE…what are the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1228 views   ·   1 replies

nuvole's avatar

Group Grid entries by custom field

I have a grid field like this: File - Text field - Relationship field Where the file is a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by muabancanho   ·   2258 views   ·   7 replies

timdov's avatar

.

.

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by timdov   ·   770 views   ·   0 replies

queenielow's avatar

EE Relationship is not looping the entries

Hi all, I’m using EE 2.8 and relationship is multiple. I have an event that have 2…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by queenielow   ·   960 views   ·   0 replies

RCE's avatar

User Email Module - Emails don't arrive

Hey guys, I really tried to find the bug myself and I know there are plenty discussions…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by   ·   1041 views   ·   1 replies

Dan CRYSTAL's avatar

Offline Template Stripping HTML Tags

Hi There, I have recently upgraded to ExpressionEngine 2.8.1 and found that if I try to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Dan CRYSTAL   ·   1366 views   ·   0 replies

RickExpress's avatar

BUG: In channel form I need to show the value of a group of radio buttons before I am able to use them in a conditional statement

I have a channel form and i use a conditional to check a certain radiogroup value (from…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by RickExpress   ·   840 views   ·   0 replies

xynergy_inc's avatar

"Not Authorized" error after edit because member group not authorized to see modules included in redirect url parameters

I’ve got a member group which is able to access the CP, but restricted to only be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by xynergy_inc   ·   1162 views   ·   1 replies

andrew001's avatar

Grid if/else

I have a grid setup of store locations. Basically, its like: Store Name | Store Address |…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by www.sblog.in   ·   1156 views   ·   1 replies

Katsune's avatar

Pagination shows all the data in page 1 problem

Hey guys, I think I’m missing something here but I already tried the approach of…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Katsune   ·   1341 views   ·   3 replies

heyitsmarcucu's avatar

decorating views using bootstrap

Has anyone have a skeleton / web application at their Github repository that uses…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by heyitsmarcucu   ·   1001 views   ·   0 replies

arvinsim's avatar

Unsubscribing from follow up comments

In the .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)/*= 0)out +=…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by arvinsim   ·   2004 views   ·   2 replies

arvinsim's avatar

Relationship Field Author Restriction in EE Backend

When creating/editing a relationship field, there is an option where you can restrict the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by arvinsim   ·   1554 views   ·   7 replies

Rob Lyons's avatar

Minor corporate CP theme bug

In the upgrade process, we’re asked to keep our config files, then reupload them.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Rob Lyons   ·   786 views   ·   0 replies

David Hyland's avatar

PLEASE DELETE - Ajax post to user:edit_profile and custom extension taking a very long time - how to troubleshoot?

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by David Hyland   ·   1105 views   ·   1 replies

Creative Spirits's avatar

A List Apart releases EE template source code

A List Apart, a website publishing articles on web development, has published its…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1302 views   ·   1 replies

Bulldog's avatar

EE Multi Select field total rows

I needed to do something like: {if multi_select_field:total_rows >…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Bulldog   ·   933 views   ·   0 replies

ede196620's avatar

Images on codeigniter project what is the best practice ?

Hi all users I have simple question to ask. Currently I am building a online shop. My…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by www.sblog.in   ·   1396 views   ·   2 replies

tronghiep92's avatar

How to convert to unicode (UTF-8) the follow string?

Hello everybody, I have a problem about unicode. I need a function PHP to convert the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by tronghiep92   ·   1415 views   ·   0 replies

Visiluna's avatar

Using Channel Entry API to create a new entry when user is not logged in

I have an EE template containing a process. The process is run once daily by loading the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 10 years ago by swarm   ·   1459 views   ·   1 replies

quinlan's avatar

Disallowed Key Characters when moving from local to dev server

v2.8.1 - Build Date: 20140314 I am having this same probem. I have: Cleared my browser…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Robin Sowell   ·   1716 views   ·   1 replies

MartinBlue's avatar

Add Column to File Manager?

Is it possible to add a column to the file manager to display the file size?

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MartinBlue   ·   808 views   ·   0 replies

Ace Prod's avatar

Is using unique_id to identify a member safe?

Hi, We have a few custom profile data fields for an installation of ours that are hidden…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Derek Jones   ·   1470 views   ·   4 replies

B_CooperA's avatar

Dynamic Query in CodeIgniter

E: Wrong thread, sry

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by B_CooperA   ·   961 views   ·   0 replies

abgbrew's avatar

FRUSTRATED! Date Addition in PHP Help!

I am very frustrated and spent several days on this. I’m sure those of you well…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by abgbrew   ·   1576 views   ·   1 replies

First 33 34 35 36 37 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.