We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
zspace's avatar

custom_profile_data and Assets url output

Hello! I’m currently using the Assets add on (which is amazingly awesome)……

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by zspace   ·   912 views   ·   0 replies

MRJC's avatar

Search – Invalid Action

Hey there, I’m having problems with the simple search module. Whenever I submit the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MRJC   ·   860 views   ·   0 replies

dcplebranch's avatar

Nested channel entry tags

So I have code something like this {exp:channel:entries channel="page|news"…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1796 views   ·   1 replies

Mafaik's avatar

Entries API - show news channel entries to another site

I have a news channel on my EE site, it’s http. Then i have another site that run on…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Mafaik   ·   1152 views   ·   0 replies

dirtydiva's avatar

Auto-increment field

Hi All, Was wondering if someone could help me with an issue I’ve run into.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by dirtydiva   ·   993 views   ·   0 replies

fnd's avatar

layout:set dynamic variable usage

Hey EE Community! So, I upgraded to 2.8.1 - loving the new layout wrapper in EE but..…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by fnd   ·   1479 views   ·   0 replies

ziusurda's avatar

Change status on publish

I think that is a silly newbie question, but I want change statuses from unpublished to…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ziusurda   ·   1316 views   ·   2 replies

franz's avatar

Limit number of entries by user group

Hi, We are planning to set-up a site with several different membership level: Example:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by franz   ·   1410 views   ·   4 replies

target46k2's avatar

Please help me with recursive query

I have table category as following:…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by target46k2   ·   881 views   ·   0 replies

zspace's avatar

Login success == true?

I’m writing an extension that uses the “member_member_login_single” hook…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by zspace   ·   918 views   ·   0 replies

jrabramson's avatar

TCPDF Integration problems

Hello, trying to get a pdf generated that has file attachments within the pdf and it seems…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by jrabramson   ·   1446 views   ·   0 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Removing template group from URL

We’re doing a redesign of a site in EE where the site was originally in another CMS.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   940 views   ·   0 replies

RezaFarhadian's avatar

Why `add_to_foot()` doesnt work with `cp_js_end` hook?!

Hi, i use cp_js_end for use javascript in control panel pages, and add_to_foo() for add js…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by RezaFarhadian   ·   1257 views   ·   0 replies

gglenn12's avatar

how to read csv file saved in webserver using codeigniter.

good day everyone, I start using codeigniter for 3 weeks. I’m developing a system…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   9641 views   ·   1 replies

MrBaseball34's avatar

[RESOLVED] Help with ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED for tag pair from plugin

I’m trying to write a plugin function to use as a tag pair in my template: public…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by MrBaseball34   ·   5631 views   ·   4 replies

leadsuccess's avatar

API Channel Entry

Does anyone know of a real world coding example they can show me to post from an external…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by leadsuccess   ·   1581 views   ·   2 replies

Evolutio's avatar

problem with codeigniter upload class

i load the upload library in my Upload-Controller in the do_upload function: public…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Evolutio   ·   1857 views   ·   0 replies

springdigital's avatar

A better date field format ?

Hi, I like the date field that comes with EE, however the format is terrible. Is there…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by springdigital   ·   1018 views   ·   0 replies

gaweee's avatar

File Upload Broken = EE 2.4.0 - JS Error

Hi, We have a project that was deployed on ee 2.4.0 a couple of years ago. Everything was…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by gaweee   ·   1185 views   ·   0 replies

springdigital's avatar

Posting a variable from a self submitting form

I have a zoo visitor register form is self submits so http://mylocalsite.com/register…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ahmad saad   ·   1469 views   ·   1 replies

springdigital's avatar

Using a dynamic variable in a template

Hi, So I have a news listing and want to exclude the current listing on my page. I am…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2077 views   ·   3 replies

David Hyland's avatar

JS error and broken custom field page after upgrade EE from 2.7.3 to 2.8

I have tried to perform an upgrade from 2.7.3 to 2.8 and for me there’s an issue.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ahmad saad   ·   1901 views   ·   1 replies

RickExpress's avatar

Using jQuery AJAX - unable to use post variables (403 error)

I created a template which checks if a certain screenname already exists. I am doing this…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by robbiegod   ·   20346 views   ·   4 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Channel Form: Possible to Clone Entries on Front-End?

Does anyone know how to achieve the cloning entries functionality of MX Cloner but on the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   1283 views   ·   0 replies

springdigital's avatar

url variables or url segments

Hi, Have a look at my post here…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by springdigital   ·   1194 views   ·   0 replies

straikanews's avatar

Adding Freeform contact forms to page

Hello everyone, I am new to ExpressionEngine, swapped from Wordpress a couple days ago. My…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2106 views   ·   3 replies

springdigital's avatar

channel forms delete entry?

Hi, Any idea how I can delete and entry from a channel in a channel form? Seems to be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 10 years ago by MacMastermind   ·   3668 views   ·   5 replies

koobaonline's avatar

Multiple EE sites - Sub Folders

Hi there, We have EE installed on a domain and we want to install another EE copy for a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   2236 views   ·   6 replies

tigercore's avatar

Allow user to subscribe to channels and/or categories

What I’m trying to do is allow a user to specify topics of interest when they sign…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by tigercore   ·   1072 views   ·   0 replies

BlistDev's avatar

Modifying Entry

So I’ve just started with EECore today to see what it’s like etc and I’m…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ahmad saad   ·   1560 views   ·   1 replies

First 34 35 36 37 38 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.