We use cookies to improve your experience. No personal information is gathered and we don't serve ads. Cookies Policy.

ExpressionEngine Logo ExpressionEngine
Features Pricing Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University
Log In or Sign Up
Log In Sign Up
ExpressionEngine Logo
Features Pro new Support Find A Developer
Partners Upgrades
Blog Add-Ons Learn
Docs Forums University Blog

ExpressionEngine

Forums

The community watering hole.

New Post
Log In Sign Up
New Post
Log In Sign Up
Cygnus's avatar

SOLVED: Issues with Template Routes

Hi all, Anyone got template routing working in 2.8 yet? I’m just trying this out,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Cygnus   ·   1467 views   ·   1 replies

cgalatioto_nycgo's avatar

Nested Tags - Is it Possible

Greetings, We are in the process of re-designing our site, which is fairly robust and has…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1691 views   ·   3 replies

Stuart's avatar

Formatting Being Removed

I have a textarea field that I’ve assigned Auto < br / > as the formatting.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Stuart   ·   1341 views   ·   1 replies

rafaelsouzaf's avatar

CP: How add "New/Edit" button to relationship

Hi, I have an element (article) that has relationships with other elements (autor, links,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1566 views   ·   1 replies

noSlouch's avatar

Uncaught JS Error: EE.cp.cleanUrl

Hey There, I’m getting an uncaught JS error on my 2.8 install from the new Clean Url…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by noSlouch   ·   1109 views   ·   0 replies

fbaglioni's avatar

Global Object in HMVC app

Hi all, this is Fabrizio and I’m quite new of CI so please don’t blame at me!…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by fbaglioni   ·   1001 views   ·   0 replies

DougH's avatar

Feature request for calendar tag

I’d love to have {count} and {total_results} variables in the…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by DougH   ·   967 views   ·   0 replies

Trebin's avatar

New to Web Design/Development - Advice Please

I have decided to start doing some web work w/ a start up company a buddy is running. The…

Development and Programming   Latest: 2 years ago by danutemikhailova   ·   4799 views   ·   9 replies

Okapi Creative's avatar

Zoo Visitor - can Member add themselves to category via update form?

I need a logged in user to click a link and be taken to a pared-down version of the Zoo…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Okapi Creative   ·   1054 views   ·   0 replies

jwkarpo's avatar

Comments Not Appearing on Multiple Pages of an Entry

We are on ExpressionEngine v2.4.0 Comments in articles are only appearing on certain pages…

Development and Programming   Latest: 3 years ago by carinamon   ·   4892 views   ·   3 replies

greggunner's avatar

Multisite and Content

Hi, I’ve got a client with several installations of WordPress on a single domain.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1414 views   ·   1 replies

Bitcurve's avatar

simple search not including some channels in results

For some reason news does not get included in the search results on this site, apparently…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Bitcurve   ·   1123 views   ·   0 replies

dcmbrown's avatar

Serving an EE site from an Apache Alias location?

We are doing an EE subsite for possibly one of a couple of EE sites under a primary domain…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by dcmbrown   ·   1404 views   ·   0 replies

Razzhivaykin Aleksey's avatar

New comment email notification and 'insert_comment_insert_array' hook

I hame some input fields on my comment form, that I show for non-registered members. They…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Razzhivaykin Aleksey   ·   1217 views   ·   0 replies

bungdaddy's avatar

Custom Module with Form to Insert and Update

ExpressionEngine 2.6.1 I have built a module that is handling a gift donation form.…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by bungdaddy   ·   1047 views   ·   0 replies

eeart's avatar

Adding favicon to Control Panel

How can I add a favicon to the Control Panel? On an older site I once added a <link…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Michael Pasqualone   ·   2114 views   ·   2 replies

mc2design's avatar

Changes not reflecting on website -- Cachebuster or caching issue?

Trying to make some changes, both css and replaced an image. Cleared EE and browser cache…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by mc2design   ·   1017 views   ·   0 replies

pulcinella2uk's avatar

Does EE have to have a home page!

Strange question this… We want to use EE to run a blog & news within an already…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Man With A Peg   ·   2119 views   ·   2 replies

alexl's avatar

Session's problems

Hi, I’ve got a problem with session and I don’t understand why… Each…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by alexl   ·   1050 views   ·   0 replies

ansontp's avatar

Codeigniter

I am using Codeigniter framework in my web site. when i load a header file inside a index…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by ansontp   ·   1190 views   ·   0 replies

jbueler's avatar

Add custom member group permissions - Module Development

I am working on a module that I would like to set member group specific settings. As an…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by jbueler   ·   1135 views   ·   0 replies

kaizendc's avatar

How to bypass the Title Field in Search Function

I have a 3 dropdown fields that I will use for searching records, Year, Make and Model but…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by kaizendc   ·   1126 views   ·   0 replies

padstow's avatar

FEATURE REQUEST - Simple Commerce recurring purchase email notifications

I don’t see an official place to log feature requests, so hopefully this will be…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by padstow   ·   1030 views   ·   0 replies

tmfl's avatar

Duplicate url_title will not display content after appending number

Hi, I’m using datagrab to parse an xml feed with non unique titles. eg. every week I…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by tmfl   ·   1080 views   ·   0 replies

JT121's avatar

Subdomain Not Working Correctly

I have a site that I need a subdomain to point to a particular “template…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by JT121   ·   1375 views   ·   0 replies

jlaslo's avatar

EE moved to new server

Hi, I have a small issue with EE. I moved a website on my local PC and after doing some…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by jlaslo   ·   1567 views   ·   1 replies

theknight's avatar

Changing config file path in Codeigniter

My folder is structured like this: - root folder - config config.php - MySite - system -…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by theknight   ·   2389 views   ·   0 replies

Fred2341's avatar

Rich Text Editor in control panel blocks pasting with IE10

The rich text editor in EE’s control panel does not allow pasting text when using…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Fred2341   ·   1159 views   ·   0 replies

kaizendc's avatar

Pagination Template Problem

How could I make the page template accessible in any part/page of Pagination? I have a…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by kaizendc   ·   1203 views   ·   0 replies

Sprocketeer's avatar

Grouping of Custom Fields

Preamble: Not content with merely rearranging custom fields in an entry publishing view,…

Development and Programming   Latest: 12 years ago by Boyink!   ·   1920 views   ·   5 replies

First 35 36 37 38 39 Last
ExpressionEngine Home Features Pro Contact Version Support
Learn Docs University Forums
Resources Support Add-Ons Partners Blog
Privacy Terms Trademark Use License

Packet Tide owns and develops ExpressionEngine. © Packet Tide, All Rights Reserved.